Rate my skull + Is it over for me ? (HIGH IQCELS ONLY)

L

looksmin

Iron
So after working my ass off for years I finally have the cash for surgery, and started off by getting a ceph scan done. This confirmed my suspicion that I have a flat face structurally speaking, but it’s still unclear to me what procedure I should look into getting. Can anybody with looksmaxing experience please chime in? I’m doing this for aesthetic purposes obviously, and would be disappointed with anything other than a major improvement. Obviously I will keep the forum updated with my progress in hopes others can learn from my experience.
4B8AAB80 22BB 4A88 ACA1 46BDC7E3A150

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 19301, randomvanish and 5 others
Did u have extractions

• +1
Reactions: looksmin
Did u have extractions
Luckily I never needed it that shit. :sick: although I did have my teeth straightened during the peak of puberty with rubber bands and all, which might of contributed to my recession.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
My face is saggy, I got deep ass nasolabial folds despite being low bf all my life, and my teeth don’t fully show when I smile. Could it be sfs or nah?

My face is saggy, I got deep ass nasolabial folds despite being low bf all my life, and my teeth don’t fully show when I smile. Could it be sfs or nah?
Might've been rubber bands recessing ur face

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 2729 and looksmin
Might've been rubber bands recessing ur face
Yeah I also suspect that’s the cause. But the question is whether a lefort 1 could even improve anything seeing how both my jaws are recessed evenly or would implants be better in my case? I also probably have the shittiest eye area on this forum not even exaggerating probably due to my underdeveloped orbitals. maybe I should just let Alfaro turn me into an ape and move on with my life at least then I will somewhat resemble a human.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Yeah I also suspect that’s the cause. But the question is whether a lefort 1 could even improve anything seeing how both my jaws are recessed evenly or would implants be better in my case? I also probably have the shittiest eye area on this forum not even exaggerating probably due to my underdeveloped orbitals. maybe I should just let Alfaro turn me into an ape and move on with my life at least then I will somewhat resemble a human.
Get bimax and infraorbital+malar implants and ur set

• +1
BIRDCEL DETECTED

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
do you know a lot about osteotomy maxxing?
Aside from jaw surgery to fix recession, osteotomies are vastly overrated in my opinion. Implants and fillers produce better results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Yeah tweet tweet nigga I’m well aware lmao. But I was told taking care of the nose should be done last. I’d love to hear your opinion.

• +1
Aside from jaw surgery to fix recession, osteotomies are vastly overrated in my opinion. Implants and fillers produce better results
can I DM you my pics and my scans to get advice for surgery?

Alright quick update, consulted with a top black-pilled surgeon who recommends bimax, cheekbone implants, and blephoraplasty all in one operation at a very reasonable price. He plans to pull my entire mid face forward to get the type of forward growth that makes females wet.. It ain’t over yet boys :sneaky:

Even my ass cheeks mog you lol

Skull of a 15 year old NGL. Than again I'm not a radiologist, and don't expect these autists to know either

Users who are viewing this thread

Back