Lose bf asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
My reaction to your skull:
IncomparableHastyBantamrooster-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
Is that actually you ?

Sorry but you are way too fat and your hair doesn't really suits you but being overweight clearly impact your looks so get on the threadmill now and stop eating junkfood.

Sorry but you are way too fat and your hair doesn't really suits you but being overweight clearly impact your looks so get on the threadmill now and stop eating junkfood.
Didnt talk about my hair but my skull, my hairstyle isnt that way everytime ffs. It was only to show my skull.

Didnt talk about my hair but my skull, my hairstyle isnt that way everytime ffs. It was only to show my skull.
The lard really biases any form of rating. Hard to tell whether it's good or bad. Get a gym membership and get back here in 2-3 months.

• +1
The lard really biases any form of rating. Hard to tell whether it's good or bad. Get a gym membership and get back here in 2-3 months.
K :feelsokman:

fat

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Almu and Deleted member 4804
That hair... that fatness.... what the fuck no wonder you're an incel you dont even try

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 4804
That hair... that fatness.... what the fuck no wonder you're an incel you dont even try
Not trying and can still ascend with a ethnic tbh :feelsokman:
But its over i want my onetis

Not trying and can still ascend with a ethnic tbh :feelsokman:
But its over i want my onetis
You fucked some girl already thats not a prostitute? How? Tinder? How tall are you btw

You fucked some girl already thats not a prostitute? How? Tinder? How tall are you btw
No but i refused at the last moment because im muslim and my ancestors are watching me :feelsokman: im 5"11 low inhib high iqcel

No but i refused at the last moment because im muslim and my ancestors are watching me :feelsokman: im 5"11 low inhib high iqcel
Fuck man you shouldn't have refuse dude fuck religion. You mog me you almost had sex and I never even touched a girl damn nigga go fucking gym hardcore and lose that pathetic hair

• +1
Fuck man you shouldn't have refuse dude fuck religion. You mog me you almost had sex and I never even touched a girl damn nigga go fucking gym hardcore and lose that pathetic hair
Nigga fuck sex i want a healthy relationship and 10 kids future chad

Hair is HasidicJewMaxxed

• JFL
Asking advice when BMI is OVER.

• So Sad
At least it isn’t a gay alien skull

• Love it