Motivates me innit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 22123
Did you get any plastic surgery?

Blackpill is not a thing in Latin America

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Joe Rogancel
You break up with your girlfriend or you cheating on her?

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, depressionmaxxing, Deleted member 28117 and 7 others
3D32F0C2 E493 4F92 807D 67DC640ADB65
better :owo: :owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, chadmanlet04 and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Minimum looks requirement to touch a foid @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 24444
this girl is actually cute

good job

Are you only on here to brag you fucking bastard? Why would you post this on here knowing that 90% of users never even felt the touch of a woman? I hope you get raped in the ass by some cartel member

• JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 18522, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Are you only on here to brag you fucking bastard? Why would you post this on here knowing that 90% of users never even felt the touch of a woman? I hope you get raped in the ass by some cartel member
basically once u looksmaxxed that all u left to do here. I do brag occasionally

Last edited:
Reminds me of my Irish female friend.

@ike57 But instead of blue, hazel eyes instead.

Reminds me of my Irish female friend.

@ike57 But instead of blue, hazel eyes instead.
Why do you have female friends. The purpose of friends is to get drunk with them and roast them and get up to weird shit and wingman each other.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gengar
Why do you have female friends. The purpose of friends is to get drunk with them and roast them and get up to weird shit and wingman each other.
I'm Islamic, I do not believe in pre-marital sex, plus I have no interest in her romantically and neither does she have any romantic interest in me. Therefore we can be friends. Without doing what you said here haha.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I'm Islamic, I do not believe in pre-marital sex, plus I have no interest in her romantically and neither does she have any romantic interest in me. Therefore we can be friends. Without doing what you said here haha.
How do you know her? And where's she from?

How do you know her? And where's she from?
I knew her online. She's from Dublin I think? I could be wrong. She told me but I forgot.

I knew her online. She's from Dublin I think? I could be wrong. She told me but I forgot.
u hardly met her through PSL. Don't tell me from reddit bhai...

u hardly met her through PSL. Don't tell me from reddit bhai...
No, not reddit either haha. She's quite feministic but also hates LGBT (or at least thinks men can't be women). Oh, she also hates Islamic men (because they are "oppressive."). She also hates incels, although she knew I was an incel. So it's kind of funny she decided to meet up with me anyway.

No, not reddit either haha. She's quite feministic but also hates LGBT (or at least thinks men can't be women). Oh, she also hates Islamic men (because they are "oppressive."). She also hates incels, although she knew I was an incel. So it's kind of funny she decided to meet up with me anyway.
My mother is like that, hates trans but is a ruthless feminist. I always think it's funny when it's obvious that someone can only understand oppression and socio-political movements from their own perspective, like blacks in America that hate liberals but also hate white people.

Bwt do you frequent Amsterdam cafés or is that haram like alcohol?

My mother is like that, hates trans but is a ruthless feminist. I always think it's funny when it's obvious that someone can only understand oppression and socio-political movements from their own perspective, like blacks in America that hate liberals but also hate white people.

Bwt do you frequent Amsterdam cafés or is that haram like alcohol?

No, I don't frequent Amsterdam cafes or anything. I don't think I've ever been to a single cafe in my life. It's just not my place to be. Although if I met a friend and he asked me to tag along, I would go. I just wouldn't drink alcohol myself. Why do you ask?

Last edited:
No, I don't frequent Amsterdam cafes or anything. I don't think I've ever been to a single cafe in my life. It's just not my place to be. Although if I met a friend and he asked me to tag along, I would go. I just wouldn't drink alcohol myself. Why do you ask?
I mean the cafes U can smoke weed in

Last edited by a moderator:
Irish girls are just insane they're like American girls

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean the cafes U can smoke weed in
I don't have friends who drink alcohol or smoke weed. I generally would not befriend such people. Unless they do it in their own free time.
Irish girls are just insane they're like American girls
Hahaha.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099

Last edited:

Last edited:
Ur lucky some bored dude doesn't find all of you and your girls' social media and let em know you're out here cheating like Casanova
i literally do it irl, cant u see they looking at the cameras?

Wow nigga finally slayed a white passing latina. Talk to me when you find a pale white ginger stacey, or even a blonde.

//SubSigma

Good, make them seethe

she wants islamic incel BPC for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar

Attachments

• IMG_1385.png
    IMG_1385.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
Damn dude. How easy is it for normies or for gringos to slay in Argentina? I hear you guys are broke af.

Talking about tiktok but normies been here all the time

Damn dude. How easy is it for normies or for gringos to slay in Argentina? I hear you guys are broke af.
you have to be low inhib, average latino low inhibs and calle mogs every gringo

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei