Rate my SMV and tips to improve

M

MedMogMonster

Iron
I´m 6'3, 18 years old and 75 kg

Front

PSL wise your eye area is not good but trust me there are plenty of girls that like that.

american horror story GIF

Look at Evan Peters, he has similar eyes to yours. His dyed blonde hair contrasts nicely with his very dark big eyes. Since the Jeff Dahmer show happened, girls have regained an interest in this actor, and trust me if you would grow out your hair and dye it blonde you could become really popular on tiktok. A true JB slayer.

Watch the show and you will get tiktoks of him anyways, since the jews have control of all your devices.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
Can’t make more normie pheno. Youre pretty looksmaxxed. No much thing will realistically ascend you ngl at this point

PSL wise your eye area is not good but trust me there are plenty of girls that like that.

Look at Evan Peters, he has similar eyes to yours. His dyed blonde hair contrasts nicely with his very dark big eyes. Since the Jeff Dahmer show happened, girls have regained an interest in this actor, and trust me if you would grow out your hair and dye it blonde you could become really popular on tiktok. A true JB slayer.

Watch the show and you will get tiktoks of him anyways, since the jews have control of all your devices.
They like him in spite of his eyes. Just stop, bro. Nobody likes a shitty feature.

Mid tier normie. Can see u get some action solely due to height. But u will struggle in LTR

hahaha, just jeffreydahmermaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080
Yiu have black pilled friends? Mogs me i cant find 1 tbqh.
I mean every one knows gigachad, and seeing a chadified version of yourself is pretty funny. I have a blackpilled-ish friend but he doesnt use this site.

I mean every one knows gigachad, and seeing a chadified version of yourself is pretty funny. I have a blackpilled-ish friend but he doesnt use this site.

You get the point though you have friends who are black pilled most guys here. Are blue pilled as fuck which is odd its work collagues

• +1
Reactions: MedMogMonster

Get some sort of eye surgery idk shit about eye surgeries tbh

Honestly you should be good with your height and pheno. Just do simple softmaxxing unless you really care about your eye area.

Niggas still think you need hunter eyes

• +1
normie with bad eye erea, so a little below average face.

"You look nice"
-Every girl you've ever met (none)

PSL meme hunter eyes is fucking overrated. If it's too much it look too fucking weird. Most of people who have it look like they're squinting 24/7. Having normal hooding like Lachowski is a lot better

Do you worry a lot?

bad eye area and jaw area
MTN with good pheno and height I suppose

• +1
"You look nice"
-Every girl you've ever met (none)
Idk man, girls say they like my hair (used to be an awful side part) and how tall I am. Dont know about facial attractiveness tho

A bit, but I should be fine at the end of the day.
I was asking because your face looks worried. Has it always been like that or do you think it’s because you actually worry?

bad eye area and jaw area
MTN with good pheno and height I suppose
fair, gonna chew gum to improve masseters and possibly bonesmash cheekbones and chin

Idk man, girls say they like my hair (used to be an awful side part) and how tall I am. Dont know about facial attractiveness tho
Yeah to be 100% honest with you your hair is really nice and neat, even as a dude I can appreciate it.
Your eyes are also დიდრონი, or prominent in English.
Height is a big bonus as well. I'm 1,87 and if I were to be just a smidge higher it'd be perfect.
Right now you're a PSL 3-4, but you've got potential for sure.

• +1
I was asking because your face looks worried. Has it always been like that or do you think it’s because you actually worry?
Probably post nut depression that day, as well as lack of purpose and general meaningless in life, low self esteem...etc I need to get on my shit. Self improve baby

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Probably post nut depression that day, as well as lack of purpose and general meaningless in life, low self esteem...etc I need to get on my shit. Self improve baby
I mean I think my face will look better when im happier and mentally healthier