Rate my softmaxxed morph

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
871EC262 FAA6 4E07 B792 BCC4AA3FA061

Basically if I use melanotan II, thicken/darken lashes, grow out/thicken hair, thicker neck, slightly, contact lenses, sclera whitened, freckle tattoo, most important of em all: Leanmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: MoggingProspect, Funnyunenjoyer1, counterintuitive and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
View attachment 3021711

Basically if I use melanotan II, thicken/darken lashes, grow out/thicken hair, thicker neck, slightly, contact lenses, sclera whitened, freckle tattoo, most important of em all: Leanmaxxed
Mogs my subhuman ass

• So Sad
Reactions: Timmy
its a matter of time and money

View attachment 3021711

Bump

post without morph

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: counterintuitive and Timmy
  • +1
@RealFunkyFlamingo rate me bro
HTN. Maybe CL appeal for some foids if U are tall and look like this exotic version

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and Timmy
high mtn, green is a better color for contacts

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo and Timmy
it means chadlite
I agree but id say still htn
I think if i looked like that w a good physique I’d have chad smv.

But if we’re fonna go facially/psl wise I need 2 additional things: a contour beard (1-2 mm stubble and lazer shape it, 8 mm disconnected goatee) very thick dark and dense

And hardmaxxing wise: orbital decompression. I’d legit get zayn malik’s eye area if I’d get orbital decompression alone

So that alongside a tatted athletic physique, slayer

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
I think if i looked like that w a good physique I’d have chad smv.

But if we’re fonna go facially/psl wise I need 2 additional things: a contour beard (1-2 mm stubble and lazer shape it, 8 mm disconnected goatee) very thick dark and dense

And hardmaxxing wise: orbital decompression. I’d legit get zayn malik’s eye area if I’d get orbital decompression alone

So that alongside a tatted athletic physique, slayer
Do it man. I believe in ur future chadness.

• Love it
View attachment 3021711

lite probably

rhino and hunter eyes
Rhino?? Jfl my nose is complimented by foids and jealous aunties. I’d look like a Tranny w rhino with a thin nose.

For hunter eyes I’ll use volufiline and pdo threads to max out my potential

Idk honestly can’t see your face without the morph but for most people surgery is the only thing since genetics limit a lot.
I think pdo threads, beard, and orbital decompression would make me at least 5 psl

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
What woild make me a psl chad
fucking nothing you can’t change the way your face looks without surgery I don’t know what it is your appeal is very odd and eerie your eyes don’t suit your face man you look like a pedophile

fucking nothing you can’t change the way your face looks without surgery I don’t know what it is your appeal is very odd and eerie your eyes don’t suit your face man you look like a pedophile
I was asking surgery wise and I can tell your a true incel just by how aggressive you are verbally. Loser

View attachment 3021711

you look like that one spanish actor I forgot his name

I was asking surgery wise and I can tell your a true incel just by how aggressive you are verbally. Loser
the true incel is you being on here for such a long time and having whatever rank you have, asking other men multiple times for opinions on how you look you queer. You are the actual loser

the true incel is you being on here for such a long time and having whatever rank you have, asking other men multiple times for opinions on how you look you queer. You are the actual loser
I alr know my percieved value to girls im just talking psl scale. You sound very broken inside man. It’ll be okay in the end, I promise

I alr know my percieved value to girls im just talking psl scale. You sound very broken inside man. It’ll be okay in the end, I promise
Trying to flip and change the subject onto me of being a social reject won’t work as i am a man not a little cuck like you, get some WOMEN not girls on your dick littlest bro

• JFL
How to imeove to 10? Orbital decompression? Disconnected goatee w a 1-2 mm stubble lineup to make the jaw better? What else
Rhino, but getting a 10 is very unlikely. Not even Hexum or Drago are tens.

• +1
Reactions: F36