• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ifyouwannabemylover
Typical dravidian tbh ngl

Oh so it’s you OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The black people of India
Tbh i went to south india once when i was 18 and i have never seen so many subhumans in a single place ngl.
It is not about thier skin its just that thier features are so unattractive like fuck .
And the average north indian mogs the fuck out of them also i am planning to go there for a year or two maybe i could get dravidian stacy here i get only cute girls tbh

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and Deleted member 2205
Oh so it’s you OP
Yes bhai it is me. Do I look good?
Tbh i went to south india once when i was 18 and i have never seen so many subhumans in a single place ngl.
It is not about thier skin its just that thier features are so unattractive like fuck .
And the average north indian mogs the fuck out of them also i am planning to go there for a year or two maybe i could get dravidian stacy here i get only cute girls tbh
I mean they'll have lower standards there anyway because every man in their couontry look like this:lul:

Hi Dear!!! Can you open up your clothes.
Will you show nice pic of your bobs.
You are so butiful show me your vegana.
Send me naked pic, hello bitch lasagna.
Your bobs very big Im kiss your bobs.
In penty It is wow nice your cock.
Lets have sexy seeex, clothes off.
Im not doing sex with my mom.
Fuck you as I can with my cock.
I assure you can enjoy a lot.
I want to suck you'r boobs.
Put my ass in your asswholwe uu.
Baby what is your boon size?
Milk truck just arrived.
Big boob girl Hi.
Hai,
Are you fucked at night?
I want to kiss your vegana...
For 2 hours and then put my 1 feet pinus in your vegana...
U will happy
Wanna kiss your panty
Boobs are awesome
Boobs are awesome
Do Milk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt, FatJattMofo, KrissKross and 1 other person
Hi Dear!!! Can you open up your clothes.
Will you show nice pic of your bobs.
You are so butiful show me your vegana.
Send me naked pic, hello bitch lasagna.
Your bobs very big Im kiss your bobs.
In penty It is wow nice your cock.
Lets have sexy seeex, clothes off.
Im not doing sex with my mom.
Fuck you as I can with my cock.
I assure you can enjoy a lot.
I want to suck you'r boobs.
Put my ass in your asswholwe uu.
Baby what is your boon size?
Milk truck just arrived.
Big boob girl Hi.
Hai,
Are you fucked at night?
I want to kiss your vegana...
For 2 hours and then put my 1 feet pinus in your vegana...
U will happy
Wanna kiss your panty
Boobs are awesome
Boobs are awesome
Do Milk
Bhai please dont racistt. Jus tell me if i look good towards american grils.

Yes bhai it is me. Do I look good?

I mean they'll have lower standards there anyway because every man in their couontry look like this:lul:
true but i do quite well here in north but struggled a bit due to being in Stem and no girls and u have seen my pics brah should i just try it out and maybe i could punch above my weight there as no offence they are all ugly as fuck tbh

Bhai please dont racistt. Jus tell me if i look good towards american grils.
I give you a 10 just because of your avi 😘

true but i do quite well here in north but struggled a bit due to being in Stem and no girls and u have seen my pics brah should i just try it out and maybe i could punch above my weight there as no offence they are all ugly as fuck tbh
Might as well bro.
I give you a 10 just because of your avi 😘
Thank you bhai. btw this is just some randomperson I found on reddit jfl

Ok OP I’m gonna level with you here. You are Chadpreet lite meaning you can succeed with women. BUT, and it’s a big but, not western white women. You can slay Indian Stacys, but doesn’t matter how Chad an Indian guy is, white women are out of the question. Now, I reccomend returning to India where they will look at you as a god in comparison to their Normies, and slay Indian Stacys, find one to settle on and marry them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2205
Ok OP I’m gonna level with you here. You are Chadpreet lite meaning you can succeed with women. BUT, and it’s a big but, not western white women. You can slay Indian Stacys, but doesn’t matter how Chad an Indian guy is, white women are out of the question. Now, I reccomend returning to India where they will look at you as a god in comparison to their Normies, and slay Indian Stacys, find one to settle on and marry them.
i really hope you are joking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
This isn't actually me jfl holyfuck. Is this dude realy chadpreet lite? If so then I'm definetly a chadpreet bc this dude is subhuman to me

This isn't actually me jfl holyfuck. Is this dude realy chadpreet lite? If so then I'm definetly a chadpreet bc this dude is subhuman to me
He is Chadlite because he has a phénotype that can be exploited. He’s the curry equivalent of the British Nobleman pheno. He could easily Indian BusinessmanMaxx and slay with the acquired status and money. He has that look.
Now you, you maybe have better features but could be less likely to ascend than him.
But we all know that this in fact you OP. Don’t try and kid us.

He is Chadlite because he has a phénotype that can be exploited. He’s the curry equivalent of the British Nobleman pheno. He could easily Indian BusinessmanMaxx and slay with the acquired status and money. He has that look.
Now you, you maybe have better features but could be less likely to ascend than him.
But we all know that this in fact you OP. Don’t try and kid us.
Dude I'm in high school. I also told you that I was a north indid slayer and this guy isn't indid. Literally got this from reddit.

Looks like future north Atlantid

This guy would be considered north Atlantid in England the next 300 years

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx and dodt
Looks like future north Atlantid

This guy would be considered north Atlantid in England the next 300 years
Times are achanging. In 300 years it's all about how round you are. The heavier you are the higher your PSL is. Light skin is subhuman. Dark skin is the future of aesthetics.

Truly over for your son I see

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Times are achanging. In 300 years it's all about how round you are. The heavier you are the higher your PSL is. Light skin is subhuman. Dark skin is the future of aesthetics.
Ouch

Too much bf to tell. ethnik/10

We found op.

Ethnik and recessed to death/10

kill yourself.

We found op.

Ethnik and recessed to death/10

kill yourself.
How low IQ do you have to be t think that's me you aspie? I literally said multiple times I got this of r/truerateme.
All these graycels are killing my braincels

Curry = automatically sub5
If you say otherwise, you're clearly coping.

You do realize the

are curries on this forum that mog you to oblivion right? North indid phenotypes with aryan features slay. It's over graycel.
Why can't I edit my fucking comment
Low IQ detected. You haven't seen my face bitch. How can you assume that I get mogged by shitskin subhumans, without seeing my face?

Low IQ detected. You haven't seen my face bitch. How can you assume that I get mogged by shitskin subhumans, without seeing my face?
Why are you being such a nigger? Being a curry doesn't make you sub 5.
Judging by how retarded your comment was and how much you hate curries, you're probably sub 5 PSL.

Why are you being such a nigger? Being a curry doesn't make you sub 5.
Judging by how retarded your comment was and how much you hate curries, you're probably sub 5 PSL.
You're the nigger here, even YOU know it. That's why you named your tag nigger. Curries are sub5, and that's a fact.

Curries are sub5, and that's a fact.
Proof? I've seen chadpreets slay, so this is all broscience you're going off of.
This isn't lookism faggot. People here aren't sub 70 IQ.If you have a claim make sure to support it. There are 2 curries on this forum that are atleast 6 PSL+
A normie.
No bro that's he's sub

Proof? I've seen chadpreets slay, so this is all broscience you're going off of.
This isn't lookism faggot. People here aren't sub 70 IQ.If you have a claim make sure to support it. There are 2 curries on this forum that are atleast 6 PSL+
There are curries who are PSL 5+, if you compare them to other curries. But any curry compared white people are sub5.

• +1
Reactions: Lapuig
You want proof?
OK
This average white guy has a higher SMV than an indian male model.
masc_121m_rdax_450x600.jpg
dc51612f96ea1258755c744528372bf2.jpg

This isn't actually me jfl holyfuck.
I hoped it wasn't, otherwise u'd be facing rape charges if it was u and u slapped ur coworker's ass

PROVE ME WRONG IDIOT!

Good genes bro

You want proof?
OK
This average white guy has a higher SMV than an indian male model.
masc_121m_rdax_450x600.jpg
dc51612f96ea1258755c744528372bf2.jpg
First of all , the curry mogs the white dude. I don't know how racist you have to be to be to actually think that one on the left is more gl.
Second of all, both are gl. You just said curries can't be above 5 PSL, but both are above 5 for sure.
And finally, that's not an average white male, this is:
Image result for average white man

It's over for your sub sea level IQ. Quit being retarded while chadpreet fucks your oneitis graycel :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
PROVE ME WRONG IDIOT!
I did dumb nigger. Keep coping subhuman.
I hoped it wasn't, otherwise u'd be facing rape charges if it was u and u slapped ur coworker's ass
Jfl yes. I'm average so I was fine. She doesn't talk to me anymore though :feelsbadman:

Good genes bro
First of all , the curry mogs the white dude. I don't know how racist you have to be to be to actually think that one on the left is more gl.
Second of all, both are gl. You just said curries can't be above 5 PSL, but both are above 5 for sure.
And finally, that's not an average white male, this is:
Image result for average white man

It's over for your sub sea level IQ. Quit being retarded while chadpreet fucks your oneitis graycel :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I did dumb nigger. Keep coping subhuman.

Jfl yes. I'm average so I was fine. She doesn't talk to me anymore though :feelsbadman:
Cringe at your pissweak autistic reply. You're a butthurt indian, who can't accept the truth, instead copes with stupid arguments. You didn't prove anything bitch. The only thing you proved is that you're a low IQ shitskin nigger.

I'm not surprised that you're a low IQ twink. India's average IQ is 82.

F751022-F-B6-D7-47-B6-8-D23-BBE7-D99-FADAF.jpg

4ce.gif

The average white male mogs a top tier indian male model. That means that all indians are PSL sub5 compared to white people.

Keep coping you paralyzed shitskin self-loathing passive pig.

Do this, you dog:
wrist-slit-gif.gif

Cringe at your pissweak autistic reply. You're a butthurt indian, who can't accept the truth, instead copes with stupid arguments. You didn't prove anything bitch. The only thing you proved is that you're a low IQ shitskin nigger.

I'm not surprised that you're a low IQ twink. India's average IQ is 82.

F751022-F-B6-D7-47-B6-8-D23-BBE7-D99-FADAF.jpg

4ce.gif

The average white male mogs a top tier indian male model. That means that all indians are PSL sub5 compared to white people.

Keep coping you paralyzed shitskin self-loathing passive pig.

Do this, you dog:
wrist-slit-gif.gif
Once again you replied without even reading my comment. You didn't reply to any of the questions I asked you, and you're typing like a lookism fag.

It's over for you boyyo. Keep coping while I fuck your oneitis :lul:
Also bothe were above 5 PSL you fucking dumn faggot. The person on the right isn't the average white persoon and I literally just showed you what the average white person looks like.
Unlike lookism fags like you, I don't feel like wasting my time and energy trying to argue like a 6 year old. You are coping. You are a subhuman.

Once again you replied without even reading my comment. You didn't reply to any of the questions I asked you, and you're typing like a lookism fag.

It's over for you boyyo. Keep coping while I fuck your oneitis :lul:
There are no questions in your reply. You only made stupid statements, that are easily refuted with empirical evidence. I can't blaim you. You're a dumb curry who lives in India. You don't know how women see curries.

Women see them as subanimal disgusting monsters.
disgusted-woman-rejecting-a-date.jpg

blame*

There are no questions in your reply. You only made stupid statements, that are easily refuted with empirical evidence. I can't blaim you. You're a dumb curry who lives in India. You don't know how women see curries.

Women see them as subanimal disgusting monsters.

disgusted-woman-rejecting-a-date.jpg
Keep coping graycel.
Most indians are subhuman, but saying curries all curries are sub 5 is low IQ af.
Every race is a chad. And what oyu posted isn't "the average white male"
It's fucking over. You type and act like a lookism fag, low IQ and aspie.

Keep coping graycel.
Most indians are subhuman, but saying curries all curries are sub 5 is low IQ af.
Every race is a chad. And what oyu posted isn't "the average white male"
It's fucking over. You type and act like a lookism fag, low IQ and aspie.
Keep projecting, you shitskin ugly deformed self-harming midget.
hqdefault.jpg

ALL indians are subhumans.