rate my subhuman coworker

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
2A1D88A7 2AD2 4BCA B19A 6298B1A15543
AE630E5C DB2E 4760 963B 9EDEC1F15F2E

i cage everytime i see him and most people at work don't like him or make fun of him lowkey. is it completely over for him or does he have a chance with some surgery? if so, which ones?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, Bitchwhipper2, Tyronecell and 4 others
GG

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Bimax would work well for him.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
i genuinely can barely see him ascending past ltn, someone should do a morph
What is his ES?

Looks absurdly high tbh from my own intuitive guess I’m saying like 0.55 lol

What is his ES?

Looks absurdly high tbh from my own intuitive guess I’m saying like 0.55 lol
idk tbh but it looks like shit irl. he also has quite prominent zygos idk how lol

Even more recessed than me

You look normie op

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
E582A7ED 277A 42B8 ABF1 2A2A2FE73FB5
WAIT I JUST DID THIS MORPH MAYBE HE IS SALVAGEABLE!! i fixed his jaw, gave him lip filler, rhino for nose, eyelid surgery for more hunter eyes and lowered brows. either way he will never ascend because he is autistic and bluepilled and he should stay that way

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, NFA PB, subhuman incel and 3 others
yes
So he posts pics like this in social media :ROFLMAO:
jfl 💀💀 me and my other coworker were pissing ourselves over it today because she found his instagram

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
yes

jfl 💀💀 me and my other coworker were pissing ourselves over it today because she found his instagram
Dont be harsh on him ugly people are usually very nice

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
he is not.. he is arrogant and thinks he runs the grocery store we work at. he is ugly and subhuman idk why you're saying "normie" that is a lie 💀

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: casadebanho, MaxillaMaxing, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Agreed bro. I'm subhuman and try to be nice :love::love::love:. We don't have a choice on how we look or how tall we will be, that's why I respect turbomanlets and treat them with Dignity :love::love::love:

Agreed bro. I'm subhuman and try to be nice :love::love::love:. We don't have a choice on how we look or how tall we will be, that's why I respect turbomanlets and treat them with Dignity :love::love::love:
if you're nice then i feel for you. but he is arrogant and not self aware. and look at the morph i made, he could possibly ascend with 100k+ dollars, so can you ❤️ but jfl if you actually look that bad i'm so sorry

• So Sad
if you're nice then i feel for you. but he is arrogant and not self aware. and look at the morph i made, he could possibly ascend with 100k+ dollars, so can you ❤️ but jfl if you actually look that bad i'm so sorry
Nah I'm subhuman but not that bad. I'm a hardmaxxer tho and have got 2 surgeries and will get more :love::love::love:

Nah I'm subhuman but not that bad. I'm a hardmaxxer tho and have got 2 surgeries and will get more :love::love::love:
2 surgeries and still subhuman? dm, maybe you're being gaslit baby ❤️

• +1
mfer dyed his hair blue, its completly over for this faggot :lul:

EDIT: maybe tell him to transition to female, could work for him his skull and frame seem very small too.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 16683
1AF7BC8B 49F9 4CF1 8E6F 148F3A9C61F1

Some people are unfixable tbh

Almost all the presets applied on faceapp and he still looks weird as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and Mr.Proper
Bimax and that orbital box shit @CosmicMaxxer did

Alienmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22021 and Deleted member 16683
Bimax and that orbital box shit @CosmicMaxxer did
what does he get rated now? not worth doing such a deadly surgery if you don't become chad after 😭

Dam ya he’s very ugly. Maybe a 3/10? Or 2 if he’s also short

he is not.. he is arrogant and thinks he runs the grocery store we work at. he is ugly and subhuman idk why you're saying "normie" that is a lie 💀
Called him a normie thinking it's you hes actually a low tier truecel piece of wasted flesh and bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Called him a normie thinking it's you hes actually a low tier truecel piece of wasted flesh and bones
this why we can't trust ratings on here 💔

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
View attachment 1852912View attachment 1852913
i cage everytime i see him and most people at work don't like him or make fun of him lowkey. is it completely over for him or does he have a chance with some surgery? if so, which ones?
Also man, what the fuck is that hair man

Like he is legit 2-3/10 facially and willingly choose to have blue dyed lesbian haircut???

• +1
0.56 Eye separation ratio with zygos much wider than jaw JFL :lul:

I have dolphin IPD and even I have 0.49 Eye separation ratio
i have 0.5 apparently and dom't look that bad 💀 at least i hope 😭🙏

mogger ipd

• +1
Nigga got blue hair. Thats all that needs to be said.

• +1
Reactions: Bart Dudley

• JFL
Reactions: Broski
View attachment 1852943WAIT I JUST DID THIS MORPH MAYBE HE IS SALVAGEABLE!! i fixed his jaw, gave him lip filler, rhino for nose, eyelid surgery for more hunter eyes and lowered brows. either way he will never ascend because he is autistic and bluepilled and he should stay that way
sub 2 to sub 5 :lul:

• +1
Get them CCW rotation pronto

Ccw rotation

do surgeons ccw maxilla and mandible together? does ramieri do that on more moderate cases? also i don't think this would get my coworker too far because of his other features and es ratio especially
Appears to be

08 MMA Comparison

Would at least ascend them from being a subhuman to LTN