Rate my tacky Christmas sweater

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I think the cow theme suits me for some reason....

Attachments

• IMG_1741.jpg
    IMG_1741.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 77
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Good skin for 38

You look so fucking beta

• +1
Reactions: Joyride and forwardgrowth
Germany Built.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
I'm not a homosexual, if that's what you're implying.
I saw you on the youtube comment section validating some fking below average girl never do that again...

Attachments

• pepegun.png
    pepegun.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 46
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
KIll yourself you faggot, you look like a beta male. There is nothing alpha, masculine or intimidating about your face. You look like the sorrta motherfucker id mug in an alleyway, you pathetic weak recessed zygolet, chinlet jawlet. When I was a 10 year old I probably had more T in my blood than youve had ever in your life. Just end your life you subhuman.You are a fat worthless subhuman dog, just end it you piece of shite.

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx
Looking good Rich. Merry Christmas!

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
Oooo look at me!!! I'm a faithful Christian who loves God and Jesus very much! I'm going to go to hell and everyone other person who isn't Christian won't. 🤡

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
KIll yourself you faggot, you look like a beta male. There is nothing alpha, masculine or intimidating about your face. You look like the sorrta motherfucker id mug in an alleyway, you pathetic weak recessed zygolet, chinlet jawlet. When I was a 10 year old I probably had more T in my blood than youve had ever in your life. Just end your life you subhuman.You are a fat worthless subhuman dog, just end it you piece of shite.

Jesus loves you. Merry Christmas!

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Oooo look at me!!! I'm a faithful Christian who loves God and Jesus very much! I'm going to go to hell and everyone other person who isn't Christian won't. 🤡
rent free heathen

847169841228430465.jpg