• Love it
Reactions: Gonthar, Jova and 97baHater
@Imretarded? thoughts

Ballmogs me

• Woah
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
Hmm most arabs i met are high test moggers
I have a health condition called nocturia

Basically my sleep is fucked and I don't sleep like the average person since I was 13 yo

I have a health condition called nocturia

Basically my sleep is fucked and I don't sleep like the average person since I was 13 yo
FUARK, brutal bro, are you dimorphic, if not might want to hop on cycle to reap some benefits.

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
FUARK, brutal bro, are you dimorphic, if not might want to hop on cycle to reap some benefits.
My voice never dropped so no

I would say my facial dimorphism is average

Also don't wanna risk fucking up my hormones tbh, but I'll try to check my hormones soon to see if i have normal test levels so ik for sure that i just suffer from delayed puberty

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater

Also don't wanna risk fucking up my hormones tbh, but I'll try to check my hormones soon to see if i have normal test levels so ik for sure that i just suffer from delayed puberty
Brootal I didn’t know you had that

• +1
Brootal I didn’t know you had that
On the bright side I might grow taller and my willy could grow till 21 :feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow::whatfeels:.. (maybe.. hopefully? :feelshaha:)

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater

With enclomaphine and HCG it just releases LH which is a hormone that tells your body to produce testosterone through your testicles, it also does not shut down your natural testosterone so even if you don’t take it after you will be fine. It also makes your balls bigger.

• +1
With enclomaphine and HCG it just releases LH which is a hormone that tells your body to produce testosterone through your testicles, it also does not shut down your natural testosterone so even if you don’t take it after you will be fine. It also makes your balls bigger.
I'll try to get it when I go to the doctors

Ty bhai

I'll try to get it when I go to the doctors

Ty bhai
Let me know if you do, make sure to get bloodwork done there is a chance that you never get a proper puberty at all and that is not ideal, try your best to salvage it, I will pray for you brother.

• Love it