Rate my Tinder bio, which is good, but still could be better

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
I like it, and potential kemonowaifus should like too, but still feel it is not perfect and could be more polished

Tinderbio

Some matches I do get (but never in my shithole of lithuania (separatist part of Russia) after 4 years of daily swiping here, only abroad, and mostly in China), those are three newest:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Arditi and try2beme
Incel tier

• +1
Reactions: tom69, WanderingBurro, Arditi and 1 other person
Incel tier
I
I like it, and potential kemonowaifus should like too, but still feel it is not perfect and could be more polished. I search for waifu, not hookups

View attachment 2374693

Some matches I do get (but never in my shithole of lithuania (separatist part of Russia) after 4 years of daily swiping here, only abroad, and mostly in China), those are three newest:

Theyndont read bios

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, PG4BINX, 444 and 6 others
I like it, and potential kemonowaifus should like too, but still feel it is not perfect and could be more polished

View attachment 2374693

Nigga I know someone who wrote "DM to get your guts rearranged" in his bio and still had many women right swiping him (Note: He's a 6/10 at max if I'm being generous)

Your bio is reeking "anime, anime, give me pussy" vibes

Just simply tell about yourself in short sentences (be witty) and leave a breadcrumb for her to slide in your DMs.

WTF is that and how on earth can a woman read shit that long for a random tinder dick

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Nigga I know someone who wrote "DM to get your guts rearranged" in his bio and still had many women right swiping him (Note: He's a 6/10 at max if I'm being generous)

Your bio is reeking "anime, anime, give me pussy" vibes

Just simply tell about yourself in short sentences (be witty) and leave a breadcrumb for her to slide in your DMs.

WTF is that and how on earth can a woman read shit that long for a random tinder dick
In what way swiping right on 0,12% has "give me pussy" vibes?

In what way swiping right on 0,12% has "give me pussy" vibes?
Alright, do this.
Wear a mask and go on Omegle.
Ask women if they would or wouldn't.

You'll get your answer.

I couldn't write something more non-NT if I tried...

• JFL
Reactions: Ruben and try2beme
Bio gives the impression you're a young adult, perhaps in your early or mid 20's. After looking at your pictures, I wouldn't say your appearance match your mindset which may keep women away from you - from a normie perspective ig

rightdumpcel