Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 6217, DharkDC and 10 others
20200920 145926

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 6217 and 17 others
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
>162cm (5'4) tall
source.gif

so over for this ricecel cuck jestermaxxing on tinder with that try hard profile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Pumanator, Deleted member 7776 and 11 others
stopped reading at 5'4

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 9355 and 3 others
Felt sorry for my fellow ricecell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 9837
Meanwhile chad take a photo from his bbed and waits 2 seconds to get a fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 6512, Aseancell and 2 others
@youngmaxxing how death tier is 5 4 height?
i am unsure why you are asking me, since i am young at 5'4,but even now its subhuman af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
i am unsure why you are asking me, since i am young at 5'4,but even now its subhuman af

You did that thread on hright being everything thats why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
stopped reading at 5'4

5'4" wouldn't be very bad if he had a male model tier face. Problem is he isn't PSL 7 and his height accentuates his unattractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
How can he cope

So many truecel asians wasting their life in the west jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Warlow, Deleted member 8765 and 4 others
I feel bad for lil bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
5'4" wouldn't be very bad if he had a male model tier face. Problem is he isn't PSL 7 and his height accentuates his unattractiveness.
What a cope. 5'4 is literal death tier.

What a cope. 5'4 is literal death tier.
IDK but I'm 5'10 (177.5) and I think hot girls would nine out of ten times pick a PSL 7 5'4 guy over me.

IDK but I'm 5'10 (177.5) and I think hot girls would nine out of ten times pick a PSL 7 5'4 guy over me.
- PSL 7 is literally top male model tier, you will never even see this IRL.
- 5'10 isn't special and you're probably not GL telling by your title.
- Being that short as a man, your genetics overall are probably dogshit and you won't be 7 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
- PSL 7 is literally top male model tier, you will never even see this IRL.
- 5'10 isn't special and you're probably not GL telling by your title.
- Being that short as a man, your genetics overall are probably dogshit and you won't be 7 PSL.

I'm not good looking, but I believe that a short, good looking guy can do much better than any tall (6'0" +) average looking guy.

Damn that rice guy doesnt even look bad. Feel sorry for him
I know the pain of being a manlet and he is 5 inches shorter

I'm not good looking, but I believe that a short, good looking guy can do much better than any tall (6'0" +) average looking guy.

Tall and average will get more pussy but good looking short guy has better potential to get a short Stacy.

• +1
you have to be very GL to compensate for any truly short height, I'd say less than or equal to 5'7. You do not see people with faces like this often. Even then your appeal is drastically reduced.

Height is of enormous importance for 95% of the population that is not GL or ugly enough for it to not matter.

• +1
Damn that rice guy doesnt even look bad. Feel sorry for him
I know the pain of being a manlet and he is 5 inches shorter
What are you talking about? His face is unattractive. His eye area is bad. The rest of his face looks weak and lacks dimorphism.

What are you talking about? His face is unattractive. His eye area is bad. The rest of his face looks weak and lacks dimorphism.

Cope he jsut looks average screw race failos cause i dont buy into that dumb shit facially hes average

brutal naivety

The problem with that profile is that on Tinder, 100% of your profile should be your pictures, not information about your hobbies. Women literally don't care what you do for a living or what your hobbies are, they only care about what you look like, if you have a camera and some nice clothes, you can take 4-5 great pictures with background blur (with a 1.8 f stop and low ISO and low shutter speed) and then you put them up on your profile and that's it. That's how you get likes on Tinder, you don't even need a bio since most women never even read it. You don't have to be in the top 20% of looks to succeed, you just have to be in the top 20% of profiles, this means that you can beat better looking men if you can take better pictures than them. Use a different location, a different outfit and a different pose for each picture and make sure you don't look silly in your pictures. The more you can stand out from the trash pictures of most guys, the more likes you will get on your profile.

It's not because women are picky that tinder is difficult, it's because guys suck at taking pictures, or they don't put any effort into it, and then they wonder why they aren't getting any likes. Succeeding on Tinder requires effort, you have to work hard to become above average in looks and in the quality of your pics, it takes time but if you do it right, you'll have some success, you'll go on some dates, and if you escalate physically, you'll get laid and turn some of these girls into fuckbuddies or a girlfriend. So it's worth it to put some effort into it for the great end result.

Since you need to stand out, having nicer clothes will make you look better than the guys who wear jeans with a t shirt, and if you acquire a muscular ripped physique, you will stand out because your muscles will look bigger than most guys and your face will be leaner too. All those things do a much bigger difference than changing the shape of your eyes or your nose because women see bigger details easier than smaller details and they swipe fast, so focus on what matters the most: your clothes, your picture quality, your hairstyle, your posing (don't look aspie), and interesting locations. Even guys who are 4 or 5/10 get success on Tinder, their secret is that they have the best profile that they can have because they put some effort into it to look as good on their pics as they look in real life.

This you?
get rid of those glasses jfl
otherwise you look good not bad
jfl

This you?
get rid of those glasses jfl
otherwise you look good not bad
jfl

LOL bro, are you looking through my posts so you can expose me?
Its not me man, and 99% of the shit i say is satire. Although i wish i was that asian dude

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Its not me man, and 99% of the shit i say is satire. Although i wish i was that asian dude
jfl no :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
just wondering
who is that nigga?

jfl no :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
just wondering
who is that nigga?

i have no idea but he looks like shit bro,
how could you say he looks good not bad?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
what about the 1 percent shit?

Anyone can do a tinder experiment with those 2 profiles? Those guys are invisible with normal photos so I wonder if they are still invisible or they get some matches and hookups.

Imagine doing all this for tinder and getting no results when Chad posts a selfie and gets +99 matches

Screenshot 2020 1203 145312

Prettyboy potential