• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Bluepill
imo not good

Very bad

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Messy hair halo tbh.

imo not good
Not good. Surprised if you get any matches tbh.

You're not squinting. You make yourself look short. Your frame looks shit from that angle. The image is blurry. Your eyes aren't bright. Your style makes you look cucky. The environment isn't appealing and reveals you're still living with your parents. These all can be fixed with a better picture btw.

• +1
i just think his face and head shape look weird,
may be its the camera distortion?

• +1
Not good. Surprised if you get any matches tbh.

You're not squinting. You make yourself look short. Your frame looks shit from that angle. The image is blurry. Your eyes aren't bright. Your style makes you look cucky. The environment isn't appealing and reveals you're still living with your parents. These all can be fixed with a better picture btw.
I don't really do tinder but i posted this cuz i got matches while swiping in my area with like 50 girls and i liked like 10.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
I don't really do tinder but i posted this cuz i got matches while swiping in my area with like 50 girls and i liked like 10.
You could definitely get more matches with a better picture. Also, remember that getting matched doesn't mean they are willing to meet you irl. You're competing against men around your PSL with better pictures.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Esteban
You could definitely get more matches with a better picture. Also, remember that getting matched doesn't mean they are willing to meet you irl. You're competing against men around your PSL with better pictures.
I agree i didn't put any effort even if it's a selfie, tinder just isn't popular in my country apart from the capital so i just wanted some validation.

I agree i didn't put any effort even if it's a selfie, tinder just isn't popular in my country apart from the capital so i just wanted some validation.
Don't ever take a selfie from that angle again, m8.

You look bloated asf in this pic and eyes weird, hair like you havent showered in 10 days and messy room you need to delete this pic from tinder and put a better pic.

You look bloated asf in this pic and eyes weird, hair like you havent showered in 10 days and messy room you need to delete this pic from tinder and put a better pic.
t. bug

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and androidcel
There is nothing in the picture that shows the room is messy what?? That's normal healthy hair just not combed, it looks great irl.

pic is deleted

pic is deleted
1XLwyEvl

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and androidcel
We all know what OP looks like, this isn't OP.
This is not esteban1997, this is the other esteban this was the pic he posted.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: Sc22