Rate my training regime please

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Dominant Femboy
Currently doing:

> jogging for 40 min + ab wheel progression + military press + lateral raises (still working out in perfecting form) + neck curls or extensions (I do one extension training per every 2 curls ones)

> wait for abs to heal, doing just neck training meanwhile

> same as the first one but pull ups instead of ab wheel

> wait from muscles engaged in the ab wheel to heal, doing just neck training meanwhile

>repeat

My plan is eventually replacing the ab wheel for full planche push ups (I suppose I will implement rear delt dumbbell isolation exercises when I am at this stage), I might start doing pylometrics training instead of jogging soon (with the goal of being able to dunk a basketball at 5'7)

What do you think guys? (I live in latin america before you start making fun of my height, it's ok here so it's not over for me or anything)

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and thecel
depends in your goals bro that routine lack of everything and u will need to do like 5 sets x3 a week minimum to get good volume

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
depends in your goals bro that routine lack of everything and u will need to do like 5 sets x3 a week minimum to get good volume
What does it lack besides row exercises (don't care that much about muscles on the middle of the back anyway)? I guess I forgot to say, I also do wrist extensions + grippers every other day

I don't care about traps or legs besides maybe gluteus exercises

My main focus is neck > shoulders > lats > chest = abs > forearms > gluteus > don't give a fuck about the rest

Last edited:
What does it lack besides row exercises (don't care that much about muscles on the middle of the back anyway)? I guess I forgot to say, I also do wrist extensions + grippers every other day

I don't care about traps or legs besides maybe gluteus exercises

My main focus is neck > shoulders > lats > chest = abs > forearms > gluteus > don't give a fuck about the rest
iu

Once I become half decent at cardio I will implement reverse leg lifts + hips thrusts
The most I do is sprint, go to walking, then sprint. Out in the winter is best, wearing no shirt just warm pants. I've lost fat in the face using that method. I really do just cardio and punch training, I assume that having heavy hands is more important then huge muscles.

Planche frontlever backlever reverse planche iron cross human flag muscle ups and some basics

iron cross
I don't care about the lower part of the chest, muscle ups also train that part right, any benefit for shoulders?

frontlever,reverse planche
I don't want to over develop my abs (all, ALL my fat is stored on my abs, I need a big chest (compared to my abs) to compensate for this (thanksfully I have got schwarzenegger's tier genetics for chest development)

backlever
Looks dangerous, what are those for besides shoulder mobility?

human flag
I will definelly learn to do it but just for mogging other males, are they a good standalone exercise or just a party trick?

Extremely bad regime

I don't care about the lower part of the chest, muscle ups also train that part right, any benefit for shoulders?

I don't want to over develop my abs (all, ALL my fat is stored on my abs, I need a big chest (compared to my abs) to compensate for this (thanksfully I have got schwarzenegger's tier genetics for chest development)

Looks dangerous, what are those for besides shoulder mobility?

I will definelly learn to do it but just for mogging other males, are they a good standalone exercise or just a party trick?
Lose weight. Treat the cause not the symptoms.