brutal

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Also he's 5'1

• So Sad
Reactions: mortis
looks pre puberty
if puberty treats him right he could be changlite honestly

It's fucked up putting children's pictures on here without there permission.
If you were a real user on this site you would understand that ugly people do not deserve rights and are to be treated as such. I am talking in the perspective of a woman, and this guy is invisible to women because of his looks. Also he is 16 in the picture which is not even close to a child. He is 17 irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
If you were a real user on this site you would understand that ugly people do not deserve rights and are to be treated as such. I am talking in the perspective of a woman, and this guy is invisible to women because of his looks. Also he is 16 in the picture which is not even close to a child. He is 17 irl
Ugly men*

I consider 16 a child.

The fact that women treat ugly men like trash, doesn't mean we should also. But anyways, your friend might have potential if he leanmaxed and did a few other things, but most people in western countries are overweight, so that's not to single him out.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 14957, lonelycurry and 3 others
You dumb fucking retard he is 16 but clearly hasnt hit puberty

You dumb fucking retard he is 16 but clearly hasnt hit puberty
Clearly you sre a doctor and can tell that he hasn't hit puberty just from looking at his face and not because of his subhuman genetics instead 🤷

Attachments

• 2625427-84e54d0b6d1ce192d3500c7583e73153.mov
    307.1 KB
Are you embarrassed to be seen hanging out with him

It is over for him

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Goddamn chink piece of shit

leonardo doxxx

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
little bitty chinky chonky man/10

Should I delete the pic

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I'm on mobile I can't edit oh well

And you are saying that you are good looking? :ogre:

Negative social credit score/10

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa and lonelycurry
And you are saying that you are good looking? :ogre:
No, but I am saying that he doesn't understand his position in society when I try to tell him and he thinks he is better than me because he is good at school and his social credit points

No, but I am saying that he doesn't understand his position in society when I try to tell him and he thinks he is better than me because he is good at school and his social credit points
This poor poor man is going to get smacked by life if he unironically thinks having a good job and being a white collar wage slave will make him successful. Give it a few years and watch him lose his sanity.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
This poor poor man is going to get smacked by life if he unironically thinks having a good job and being a white collar wage slave will make him successful. Give it a few years and watch him lose his sanity.
That's what I am trying to help him with. I'm not even being mean to him he is an awful friend that is very self absorbed in his success with school that he thinks he is better than me because my grades are shit. The other day I told him that people will be looking down at him for the rest of his life because he is so short and eventually he will have to settle with a very ugly woman that will only want him for his money. After that he started screaming jiberish about how he will be much better off than me in the future because of his wealth. His stupid parents brainwashed him into thinking doing good in a government provided education system and getting a software engineer job is the right path and is moral.

That's what I am trying to help him with. I'm not even being mean to him he is an awful friend that is very self absorbed in his success with school that he thinks he is better than me because my grades are shit. The other day I told him that people will be looking down at him for the rest of his life because he is so short and eventually he will have to settle with a very ugly woman that will only want him for his money. After that he started screaming jiberish about how he will be much better off than me in the future because of his wealth. His stupid parents brainwashed him into thinking doing good in a government provided education system and getting a software engineer job is the right path and is moral.
Jfl, if he’s so smart, he really would have a better perspective on the realities of life. He’s just an ignorant, conformist, nerd who thinks being book smart is everything.

Tell him to use Tinder to see how much women care about his grades

If he is 16 he might have some endocrine disorder, he looks pre pubescent, even by rice standards