rate my ultimate plan

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
so i read a post a post saying raising a daughter is cucked cause ur literally raising a girl like betabuxxing just for her to fuck another man so heres my idea

if i ever get a daughter this is my plan

slowly poison ur daughter with testosterone and other hormone stuff so that she grows up to be deformed and incapable of reproducing so as a result no man would like her and it wouldn't be a cuck thing and at the same time u can get the happiness of raising a kid and watching it grow , kids are kinda like pets btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, mewcoper and Adriana Lima
@portuguesecel @Chad1212 @Chadeep @Jamesothy

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Chad69
@wristcel @mewcoper @Adriana Lima

so i read a post a post saying raising a daughter is cucked cause ur literally raising a girl like betabuxxing just for her to fuck another man so heres my idea

slowly poison ur daughter with testosterone and other hormone stuff so that she grows up to be deformed and incapable of reproducing so as a result no man would like her and it wouldn't be a cuck thing and at the same time u can get the happiness of raising a kid and watching it grow , kids are kinda like pets btw
Sounds retarded. It won't work. You'll just end up having a half retarded leper for a son in law.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, mewcoper, Chadeep and 4 others
Sounds retarded. It won't work. You'll just end up having a half retarded leper for a son in law.
ya so i kinda ruined her life at the same time so this is not cucked at least

If you have a daughter make her become extremely religious and a noun, honestly if I had a girl child I would be gutted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
I want a daughter because im a bit weird and fucked in the head (you may have noticed)

If you can't stand having a daughter who has sex with other men, don't have kids. Problem solved.

Raising daughter is not cucked. She might continue your genetic lineage with a guy. Doing your evolutionary mission.

If you can't stand having a daughter who has sex with other men, don't have kids. Problem solved.
well i wanna continue my genes so...

just take efilisimpill and don't breed rather than torture a innocent little girl

well i wanna continue my genes so...
But you have a 50% chance of having a daughter and want to poison her in that case so that she never has sex. That's cruel and stupid.

Either accept that you can get a daughter and let her live a normal life in that case, or don't have kids.

just take efilisimpill and don't breed rather than torture a innocent little girl
well they torture innocent dudes later so its a way of getting back at them