RATE MY VERY NT VOICE!!!!!!!😫😫😫😫😫

plneet

plneet

Product of environment (5'10 166 lbs)
I fucking hate my voice because it doesn't sound anything close to what I think or hear from my perspective. Most people say "Everyone hates their own voices" but most voice insecurities are just blue pilled insecurities when people can honestly just assess their own voice. To my voice sounds lispy and low IQ to my HIGH IQ thoughts. Is it really that bad? I hate NT zoomer language because I just imagine how I would sound saying it.

Attachments

• 2021-12-17-19-26-50.mp3
    604.3 KB
sounding good op

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
normie voice

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
nerd voice
you need to sound soft and charismatic like jack nicholson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
How? Whenever I talk online always insult my voice first before anything else
you sound like the most average man in existence

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
you sound like the most average man in existence
So most people sound like retards? If I were to use in on social medias it would be heard as normal? It's low which is good but still sounds like a insecure voice to me

So most people sound like retards? If I were to use in on social medias it would be heard as normal? It's low which is good but still sounds like a insecure voice to me
yes but you can still improve the confidence in it

jk man you sound ok

You have a normal voice. Mogs me.

I fucking hate my voice because it doesn't sound anything close to what I think or hear from my perspective. Most people say "Everyone hates their own voices" but most voice insecurities are just blue pilled insecurities when people can honestly just assess their own voice. To my voice sounds lispy and low IQ to my HIGH IQ thoughts. Is it really that bad? I hate NT zoomer language because I just imagine how I would sound saying it.
Can you read some of our wonderful comments

start a YouTube channel doing that actually

You sound like a faggot. But you voice is generic american

You sound like Sheldon my guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 11758
Sounds kind of nasally. Like my voice but slightly different.

aspie voice I believe

I didn't listen, but your voice will make literally 0 difference in terms of the blackpill unless you're 1. already above average+ looking, or 2. a singer (and for that to halo you at all you still need to be pretty close to average looking at least)

And for voice to actually be a halo or a failo it has to be either REALLY good or REALLY bad (like Urkel), meaning the vast majority of people will not experience any difference either way.

aspie voice I believe
this nigga jus busting out inflections outta thin air 😂🤣 nigga sound like he ain’t know English but somebody jus taught how 2 say that for a movie role

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow
I have allergies, my nose was clear when I recorded but maybe I can that in the future
I hate my voice. But I recorded a lot of raps in college so it sounds less nerdy now. Now I sound like a gangster redneck geek.

Monotone voice