Kraken
Wrist1

Wrist2

mogged by penny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and BigBiceps

op you will never hate this

I'm wondering if my wrists are good enough for gymcelling
You don't need to have strong wrists if you wish to go to gym. They'll become stronger eventually.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3043 and SikKunt
Just measure

You don't need to have strong wrists if you wish to go to gym. They'll become stronger eventually.

Framecels in the gym look pathetic though.

They look normal, just start training and train hard.

Framecels in the gym look pathetic though.
Nobody goes to gym to laugh at others. Who cares if someone thinks you're pathetic? When I went to gym I could barely lift the barbell and was a total skeleton. People who go there, go to improve themselves. Every fatso and twink who goes to gym is twice the man than a rotter who's scared to go.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2581, jefferson and 2 others
Nobody goes to gym to laugh at others. Who cares if someone thinks you're pathetic? When I went to gym I could barely lift the barbell and was a total skeleton. People who go there, go to improve themselves. Every fatso and twink who goes to gym is twice the man than a rotter who's scared to go.

I meant that people with small frames never look that much bigger, even when they put on muscle. Unless their shirt is off their small bone structure is still evident. I don't want to look like a tryhard coper.
I meant that people with small frames never look that much bigger, even when they put on muscle. Unless their shirt is off their small bone structure is still evident. I don't want to look like a tryhard coper.

or waste my time doing something that won't bring many results.

depends if its 1 or 2 eur. 2 eur is actually better as it shows you have dough

or waste my time doing something that won't bring many results.
Your legit stupid and fell for the framecel meme. Look at David laid or Jon skywalker or Jeff seid before they worked out. They had shit frames also

secondly most people who on here think they’re framecel are just skinny af you have a normal frame you just have no meat on your bones.

Thirdly stop making excuses. Seirously all you framecel wrist autists choose the most bullshit thing no one pays attention to as an excuse not to work out

Your legit stupid and fell for the framecel meme. Look at David laid or Jon skywalker or Jeff seid before they worked out. They had shit frames

You mean before they roided? lmao.

If you're a framecel and you're not roiding then you're just wasting your time going to the gym. Your genes will never allow you to look good. You'll get mogged by couch potatoes who simply have bigger bones.

You mean before they roided? lmao.

If you're a framecel and you're not roiding then you're just wasting your time going to the gym. Your genes will never allow you to look good. You'll get mogged by couch potatoes who simply have bigger bones.
Your so stupid it hurts

whstever man keep making excuses idc

Your so stupid it hurts

whstever man keep making excuses idc

lol yeah just call someone stupid without explaining why. Just like everything in life, gymcelling requires the correct genetics. A 4'8 Indian janitor is never going to make it to the NBA finals.

lol yeah just call someone stupid without explaining why. Just like everything in life, gymcelling requires the correct genetics. A 4'8 Indian janitor is never going to make it to the NBA finals.
I’ve already explained this a thousand times

I’m not doing it again when your obviously gonna make excuses

you don’t truly want to improve you want to feel powerless and have an excuse to complain and whine hence the extreme comparisons you guys live to make

I’ve already explained this a thousand times

I’m not doing it again when your obviously gonna make excuses

you don’t truly want to improve you want to feel powerless and have an excuse to complain and whine hence the extreme comparisons you guys live to make

Would you tell the guy on the right to start gymcelling?

Frame

Would you tell the guy on the right to start gymcelling?

View attachment 156872
Like I said you guys like using extremes when both those guys are on the 1% percentiles when majority of people aren’t like that
Most of you guys look like the before guy and think your a framecel

7CE71B62 29E2 4999 ABCD 48D33FA37E79

Like I said you guys like using extremes when both those guys are on the 1% percentiles when majority of people aren’t like that
Most of you guys look like the before guy and think your a framecel

View attachment 156876

I used an extreme to prove my point. I used to see a shit ton of ectomanlet curries in my gym back when I used to gymcell for a few months.
Even those who did manage to put on muscle did not look threatening at all due to their frail bones.

The guy you posted is not a framecel. Even in the before picture you can see he has wide shoulders.

This is what happens when an actual framecel tries gymcelling:

Framecel

Every fatso and twink who goes to gym is twice the man than a rotter who's scared to go.
Motivation fuel for the rotters here

I used an extreme to prove my point. I used to see a shit ton of ectomanlet curries in my gym back when I used to gymcell for a few months.
Even those who did manage to put on muscle did not look threatening at all due to their frail bones.

The guy you posted is not a framecel. Even in the before picture you can see he has wide shoulders.

This is what happens when an actual framecel tries gymcelling:

View attachment 157436
Yeah right that’s bullshit
Ever gym I’ve been in the past 4 years I’ve only seen like two framecels

besides that the dude I posted has tiny af Ethiopian bones jfl
Everyone here would be calling a framecel if he posted here