Rate my younger sister

Deleted member 20452

Deleted member 20452

Silver
She did this one episode in Eralash - russian comedy TV series for children.
It was a few years ago. She was walking on the street and got noticed by film director Boris Grachevskiy and he asked for her number so they call her later in case they are interested in her as an actress. She did an audition and got the role in small episode

@Jamesothy @subhuman incel @Rupert Pupkin @Amnesia @Deusmaximus @ArvidGustavsson @Nobagger @piratemogger @volcelfatcel @GandyIsNormie @Gargantuan @N0RTH

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20422, justbentbro, .🇹🇩. and 12 others
bro shes a god damn child...............

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20422, .🇹🇩., fauxfox and 11 others
everything is becoming more expensive, fucking corrupt shit system, soon i will have to pay a dollar/hour to breathe, some would even kill someone just for some money, thats how fucked up this life is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Chadeep, Gargantuan and 5 others
State of this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., fauxfox, Cheesyrumble and 9 others
everything is becoming more expensive, fucking corrupt shit system, soon i will have to pay a dollar/hour to breathe, some would even kill someone just for some money, thats how fucked up this life is

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Rating pre puberty children is basically a binary rate: they are either ugly or they aren't
She isn't ugly, that's all that can be said for now, let's see what puberty does to her and then we can speak again.

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, justinzayn, Niklaus Mikaelson and 5 others
Would bang/10.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slob, idkman, .🇹🇩. and 4 others
It was a few years ago. She was walking on the street and got noticed by film director Boris Grachevskiy and he asked for her number so they call her later in case they are interested in her as an actress. She did an audition and got the role in small episode

@Jamesothy @subhuman incel @Rupert Pupkin @Amnesia @Deusmaximus @ArvidGustavsson @Nobagger @piratemogger @volcelfatcel @GandyIsNormie @Gargantuan @N0RTH

She don't look Asian at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 20452
Rating pre puberty children is basically a binary rate: they are either ugly or they aren't
She isn't ugly, that's all that can be said for now, let's see what puberty does to her and then we can speak again.
She's pretty. Some little girls are pretty and some aren't. Simply not being ugly isn't the same thing as being pretty.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 17430, idkman and 3 others

What the heck are you and this guy talking about? What are you paying for?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
What the heck are you and this guy talking about? What are you paying for?
he is fucking retard who will chjange his nihilistic behaviour once he get enough resources and looks, imagine listening to him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
If not larp, jfl at posting your underage sister in a forum most likely infested by pedos.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Niklaus Mikaelson, fvolkek and 1 other person
But objetively we would say she is pretty and that isn't bad tho, you are not commiting any crime just by rating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and Deleted member 20452
But objetively we would say she is pretty and that isn't bad tho, you are not commiting any crime just by rating
BRO SHE IS A CHILD!!!! OF COURSE YOU ARENT COMMITING A CROME BY RATING, BUT WHY WOULD YOU ANYWAY FOR FUCK SAKE!!!
She's pretty. Some little girls are pretty and some aren't. Simply not being ugly isn't the same thing as being pretty.
comments like these are projecting something nefarious and sick and twisted

Rate a child!? Really!?

BRO SHE IS A CHILD!!!! OF COURSE YOU ARENT COMMITING A CROME BY RATING, BUT WHY WOULD YOU ANYWAY FOR FUCK SAKE!!!
The less paranoic american:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430

comments like these are projecting something nefarious and sick and twisted
So it's not possible to recognise aesthetic beauty without being sexually/romantically attracted at the same time? If I think Chico's handsome does that by default mean I'd enjoy f*cking him in his ass and kissing his lips?

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 20452
was she groomed by the jew?

• JFL
Someone with 170iq wouldn’t let everyone on an incel forum know who his sister is. This is beyond retarded

Someone with 170iq wouldn’t let everyone on an incel forum know who his sister is. This is beyond retarded
she is just a local small actress, you won't find much stuff about her
the reason i made this post is i always thought she was unmoggable as a teen and see if users agree with me. now she is 20 and looks like a pretty girl, but nothing special. idk why people here have problem with rating teen girls in a non-sexual way. @Jamesothy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
the reason i made this post is i always thought she was unmoggable as a teen and see if users agree with me. now she is 20 and looks like a pretty girl, but nothing special. idk why people here have problem with rating teen girls in a non-sexual way. @Jamesothy
Usually pretty easy to find actresses name, then if you find their name you can find their family, and if people find her family, they’ve found your family because that’s your sister, just saying, not very 170iq of you.

Usually pretty easy to find actresses name, then if you find their name you can find their family, and if people find her family, they’ve found your family because that’s your sister, just saying, not very 170iq of you.
He is obviously a 90 iq retard. Any time he posts I lose a couple of braincells. Anyone that's asked him to prove his IQ has gotten no response, and all of his posts scream low iq, literally all of them are non - detailed, boring answers. You'd expect someone with that high of an IQ to ooze intelligence in his posts.

He is obviously a 90 iq retard. Any time he posts I lose a couple of braincells. Anyone that's asked him to prove his IQ has gotten no response, and all of his posts scream low iq, literally all of them are non - detailed, boring answers. You'd expect someone with that high of an IQ to ooze intelligence in his posts.
op is literally 170iq, he took a test in one of the biggest universities of the world
ive seen it with my eyes

• +1
op is literally 170iq, he took a test in one of the biggest universities of the world
ive seen it with my eyes
I've seen Jesus Christ with my own eyes last night. He said Thompsonz is a 350 iq, 8 psl god that is becoming an angel as soon as he dies.

jelly guy. and the ones who take everything on this site seriously(i am not saying i'm larping) are the ones who are not bright at all. you won't understand it anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I've seen Jesus Christ with my own eyes last night. He said Thompsonz is a 350 iq, 8 psl god that is becoming an angel as soon as he dies.
lucky you:p:p

jelly guy. and the ones who take everything on this site seriously(i am not saying i'm larping) are the ones who are not bright at all. you won't understand it anyway
I mean you haven't answered to a single post of anyone asking you to prove your IQ. I have never claimed I'm high IQ which is why I don't have to prove anything. And "muh you wouldn't understand it anyway" is an easy cop out for a low iq retard to get away with not proving anything.

I mean you haven't answered to a single post of anyone asking you to prove your IQ. I have never claimed I'm high IQ which is why I don't have to prove anything. And "muh you wouldn't understand it anyway" is an easy cop out for a low iq retard to get away with not proving anything.
i want to prove you in pms that im 150 iq, can you start a conversation with me?

my emotional intelligence is below average, i can't articulate my thoughts well
that's how i became pro dota player without saying a word in a mic

i want to prove you in pms that im 150 iq, can you start a conversation with me?
intelligence can be determined solely by a face. i have high iq Kazakh physiognomy, really pointless to deny it
Tim

the low iq one would look like this:
Din

good-looking low iq:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Madhate and Deleted member 13332
I agree, but that doesn't apply to her. She isn't 7 dude. She looks 13ish, definitely closer to the end than the beginning of puberty. You can already tell she's very pretty and will be a hot adult, you don't have to pretend that you can't see it man. It's retarded to act like you can only identify her as "non ugly" when she's obviously far above average looking for her age.

• +1

That's awesome man. I used to watch this show on youtube when i was studying russian more intensely. I haven't given up on the language but i've been slacking off lately.
Because they're western cucks who are conditioned to think that there is nothing worse than finding girls below 18 attractive. In America saying a teenager is hot gives you the same label as a toddler rapist which is worse than being a murderer. It's so nonsensical it'd be hilarious if it wasn't sad.

They live in a constant state of fear thinking they're being watched:
Screen Shot 2022 08 02 at 100446

Which propels them to give NPC answers like this to save their own asses in case law enforcement gets involved, which they're constantly wary of:

Screen Shot 2022 08 02 at 101019
Screen Shot 2022 08 02 at 101042

Their government really got them good creating this mass paranoia that they're always under surveillance, that way they don't even have to invest that much in actual surveillance because every other cuck is already acting like they got a personal FBI agent up their ass :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: idkman, Deleted member 13332, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 1 other person

She will be Stacy when she becomes of legal age if she takes care of herself. Otherwise, would smash (y)

Would also smash if was step-sis, I would be Alabamamaxxing all day everyday. (y)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: idkman
That's awesome man. I used to watch this show on youtube when i was studying russian more intensely. I haven't given up on the language but i've been slacking off lately.

Because they're western cucks who are conditioned to think that there is nothing worse than finding girls below 18 attractive. In America saying a teenager is hot gives you the same label as a toddler rapist which is worse than being a murderer. It's so nonsensical it'd be hilarious if it wasn't sad.

They live in a constant state of fear thinking they're being watched:
View attachment 1805714

Which propels them to give NPC answers like this to save their own asses in case law enforcement gets involved, which they're constantly wary of:

View attachment 1805724View attachment 1805725

Their government really got them good creating this mass paranoia that they're always under surveillance, that way they don't even have to invest that much in actual surveillance because every other cuck is already acting like they got a personal FBI agent up their ass :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I guarantee if no social norms these dudes would smash her like no tomorrow:ROFLMAO:

• +1

It's her name Valentina?

• +1
She looks pretty hot nowadays at 20yo.

• +1
Oy vey! Im taking her to my dungeon goym and you can do nothing about it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 17430 and idkman

Bro you watch this guy? Do you watch lifeisoverrated96 too?

Don't get all western hemisphere in the same bag, that only happens in America and english speaking countries (I don't know why this happens only in there, I think it's because they are suppresing their tastes attacking anyone that goes sincere with this subject, It's funny because actually the americans are the most pedo/hebe/ebephiles I've seen in the economicaly-developed world, but they are just disguising it because their big brother-government if monitoring them all of the time, I can't imagine how horrible would be to live in the USA knowing that posting something on social media would give you a life imprisonment with no parole, AND THEY STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO CALLED THEMSELVES "THE COUNTRY OF FREEDOM" Freedom my balls dude, AND we are not talking about the massive shootings or the drug abuse cases in the country yet lol)

I just say: The massive espionage and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race (I'm probably on a watchlist for writing this lmao but I don't give a shit since I don't and I probably won't live in the US)

• +1