rate myself

Lookin slick jose

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, forevermirin and goo25
Average joe, ultra normie

@forevermirin use your percentile score thingy here please.

• Love it
A situation where the front saves u somewhat cuz from the side u look like a rat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Iasacrko
A situation where the front saves u somewhat cuz from the side u look like a rat
yeah Bro i know i don't like my side profile cause my chin Is recessed

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26515, humanoidsub7, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
yeah Bro i know i don't like my side profile cause my chin Is recessed
thats not the only thing. Your eyes are PROTRUDING which is a giga failo. Im amazed on how u look so good from the front (u still look like shit btw just in comparison) and then from the side its literally giga subhuman

@forevermirin use your percentile score thingy here please.
OP you are 56th percentile. actually looks like me with higher trust eyebrows, lighter skin and overall slightly worse harmony.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger, Deleted member 27660 and Graham
OP you are 56th percentile. actually looks like me with higher trust eyebrows, lighter skin and overall slightly worse harmony.
what does this percentile mean

• +1
6/10

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt
Yay, young me mogs.
bro young you was a mogger, mogs everyone or at least at par with most here barring the forum chads like pneumo

• Love it
Reactions: Graham
bro young you was a mogger, mogs everyone or at least at par with most here barring the forum chads like pneumo
It's brutal what balding can do to a man :feelsrope:

• +1
It's brutal what balding can do to a man :feelsrope:
im sure the mental trauma adds to your descension tbh. your recent pics look like u have stopped giving a fuck - im sure you will find a way to bounce back if u stay positive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and Graham
can i see you?

damn, you're a harsh rater. can you give an example of how a htn looks like or a name?

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
damn, you're a harsh rater. can you give an example of how a htn looks like or a name?
cant really find one on the top of my head but im not really harsh but quite realistic. Your face is a 3d object. Is a girl gonna get wet from that side?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
mogger front, subhuman side = MTN

if i fix my chin Will i become htn?
its not just your chin. its both your jaws and the angle. If you get double jaw surgery you‘ll unironically will mog so hard and ascend

• +1
Reactions: goo25
its not just your chin. its both your jaws and the angle. If you get double jaw surgery you‘ll unironically will mog so hard and ascend
His UEE exposure failo him too

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
But his face doesn't seem long for some reason, high es ratio+long pfl if i had to say
yes you‘re right. like i said - great harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
i think that's because i've Always mouth breathed

Because of the eyes htn i guess

You're pretty normal, I'd say average from the front.
I'm sure some girls would find you cute, but holy shit that chin is something else.
It's weird because it looks completely normal from the front, but recessed from the side

• +1
Reactions: goo25
@skinnytwink if he beaner

mtn, fix ur side profile lower third and ull be good

Easily ltn subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius and Lebgfinal