yeah like it's so simple procedure.
let me get that before i eat my lunch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, jordanbarrettisgod, RoundHouse and 1 other person
isn't it dangerous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and BradAniston
i've heard that naso fillers are the most dangerous ones with eye fillers, lifefuel then
Yea i know but no that's cope, if you inject deep to the bone it's safe
Check that short video

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i've heard that naso fillers are the most dangerous ones with eye fillers, lifefuel then
It's dangerous, because the area is risky, if you fuck up. Same with brow ridge. Around the nose.
Everything is safe, if you do it correctly.
I need to do this, I think that I will. Have reservations over the risk, the artery around nasolabial is sort of making me scared.
Plan is zygos, jaw, forehead, maybe orbital area/eye area/nasolabial area.
Zygos imo, is about having an aesthetic understanding. I think they might be difficult to get it done right, which is my main concern. Afraid for aesthetic reasons only.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Soalian and Deleted member 3043
It's dangerous, because the area is risky, if you fuck up. Same with brow ridge. Around the nose.
I need to do this, I think that I will. Have reservations over the risk, the artery around nasolabial is sort of making me scared.
Zygos imo, is about having an aesthetic understanding. I think they might be difficult to get it done right, which is my main concern. Afraid for aesthetic reasons only.
Agree for the zygos part, it's really hard to mimic genuine sharp bones, because the product itself isn't sharp enough in that area. Sole area where fillers aren't ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Agree for the zygos part, it's really hard to mimic genuine sharp bones, because the product itself isn't sharp enough in that area. Sole area where fillers aren't ideal.
Imo you can make it sharp enough for sure, with higher density filler, the problem is putting it down into the correct areas with enough volume. I'm afraid it will just look disfigured or overly feminine. It's just the male aesthetic part that is difficult, especially while self-injecting. It's an uncomfortable place and hard to see, but I guess that sort of goes for everything too. I've tried a little bit already. Got scared a bit, because for some reason it starts cracking loudly while injecting. Apparently it's normal...
IMG 20201116 174519

Supposedly I should receive the chinese fillers very quickly. This week even(I think it's a mistake though?). I'll be able to compare juvederm against chinese stuff. Well, might take a while for the results though.
For women it'd be so easy, hard to screw it up.
As I type this, I have an insane dejavu. As if I remember everything... But from a few years ago.

When you write "forehead", what do you refer to?

I've been toying with the idea of infra-glabellar fillers for a while, instead of a more invasive procedure for the whole brow ridge.

Goal is to have more defined brow ridge, obviously; however, I noticed the aesthetic component of a good brow ridge (or the illusion thereof) mainly lies in a good, sharp, definition at the infra-glabellar site.

• +1
Imo you can make it sharp enough for sure, with higher density filler, the problem is putting it down into the correct areas with enough volume. I'm afraid it will just look disfigured or overly feminine. It's just the male aesthetic part that is difficult, especially while self-injecting. It's an uncomfortable place and hard to see, but I guess that sort of goes for everything too. I've tried a little bit already. Got scared a bit, because for some reason it starts cracking loudly while injecting. Apparently it's normal...
View attachment 812409
Supposedly I should receive the chinese fillers very quickly. This week even(I think it's a mistake though?). I'll be able to compare juvederm against chinese stuff. Well, might take a while for the results though.
As I type this, I have an insane dejavu. As if I remember everything... But from a few years ago.
View attachment 812409
jfl at people who even think about injecting them themselves

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, lasthope and Soalian
How are your Nasolabial folds?

Have you considered other solutions, such as far grafting, supranasolabial malar fat liposuction, face lifting, jaw advancement, etc,... ?

usually in young people its related to bad bones

I've seen enough surgeons, to be able to anecdotally say that some of them really mail it in with the fillers procedures, you simply wonder why they won't do better sometimes, since you know they are obviously able to.

When you write "forehead", what do you refer to?

I've been toying with the idea of infra-glabellar fillers for a while, instead of a more invasive procedure for the whole brow ridge.

Goal is to have more defined brow ridge, obviously; however, I noticed the aesthetic component of a good brow ridge (or the illusion thereof) mainly lies in a good, sharp, definition at the infra-glabellar site.
By forehead I mean 80% or so length wise across the forehead, 2cm+ above the eyebrows/brow ridge. It's just for the wrinkles. As I have them visible since I was 16 or some shit, jfl.
Want to make the forehead mostly smooth and even. This with nasolabial fold filler should make me look like 5 years younger. As I look young for my age as is, besides these two areas.
As for what you want to do. It's dangerous imo and you have to know what you're doing quite well. You can really start messing with jaw/chin area quite safely without knowing much with not much risk, but when you're getting closer to the nose/eyes it becomes increasingly risky, and fuck ups are going to be catastrophic.
I wouldn't do it, instead focus on way more important areas, those being chin/jaw/cheeks/zygos.
Do your research though, maybe you really need it. Imo it's too minor thing to even consider.

I've seen enough surgeons, to be able to anecdotally say that some of them really mail it in with the fillers procedures, you simply wonder why they won't do better sometimes, since you know they are obviously able to.
yeah so injecting them yourself should be out of the question

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
All I can hear is cope.
It's such a valuable skill to acquire and to be able to perform, as it can literally give you 2 points, if not more. For what it is and its cost, this is absolutely a no brainer.
I've already injected, spent too much time researching. Don't see how I can fuck it up, besides making myself look alien/ugly. Which is imo entirely different can of worms.
Good thing hyaluronidase exists, huh?
Laugh all you want. All I care about is ascension. Really strange hearing things like that, considering the place we're in and that people do DIY mse kits here with self-instalation too.

All I can hear is cope.
It's such a valuable skill to acquire and to be able to perform, as it can literally give you 2 points, if not more. For what it is and its cost, this is absolutely a no brainer.
I've already injected, spent too much time researching. Don't see how I can fuck it up, besides making myself look alien/ugly. Which is imo entirely different can of worms.
Good thing hyaluronidase exists, huh?
Laugh all you want. All I care about is ascension. Really strange hearing things like that, considering the place we're in and that people do DIY mse kits here with self-instalation too.
if you hit a nerve its over jfl

Of course; fact remains that overall fillers are way overpriced IMO
That is why self-injection.
Imo I "feel" I can trust juvederm fillers and the things they claim.
Random no-name chinese? No idea what to think. The price difference between them is 5-10 times though. If you can get 90% for 10 times less price, then it becomes incredibly cheap, borderline not even a consideration for the costs($100/year). Does that sound expensive to you?
for Juvederm I paid 120+/ml
Random chinese fillers 10-15~/ml

• +1
if you hit a nerve its over jfl
It's over for me regardless, if I don't do anything.
I've done over 100 injections by now. I mean just by stabbing myself with a needle and testing out things, etc. And actually injected a little bit too. Never managed to hit a blood vessel. I hit a few spots around the jaw area, where it has caused me a lot of pain, barely could tolerate. It mostly doesn't hurt all that bad, just a sting like sensation.

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything
I got filler to nl folds, and developed a hard string/lump on one side. It now looks bad, and i need to get it removed.
The first 3 months, it looked great and i got compliments.

• So Sad
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything
It's over for me regardless, if I don't do anything.
I've done over 100 injections by now. I mean just by stabbing myself with a needle and testing out things, etc. And actually injected a little bit too. Never managed to hit a blood vessel. I hit a few spots around the jaw area, where it has caused me a lot of pain, barely could tolerate. It mostly doesn't hurt all that bad, just a sting like sensation.
Why don't you go see a surgeon?

Why don't you go see a surgeon?
What I need is lefort 3.
Too poor for that. I need more/other things, of course, but relying on other takes too much time(money = time) and I don't feel like I've got much time left.
Had a very unlucky life so far.

• +1
Idk I'd have to see his whole face

I have seen recessed oldcels get nasiolabial fillers, and they looked a lot worse afterwards, a lot more feminine and their face had less expression

Idk I'd have to see his whole face

I have seen recessed oldcels get nasiolabial fillers, and they looked a lot worse afterwards, a lot more feminine and their face had less expression
Because, in most cases, fillers don't really address the root cause of Nasolabial folds, they're merely a band-aid

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything and Mouthbreath
What I need is lefort 3.
Too poor for that. I need more/other things, of course, but relying on other takes too much time(money = time) and I don't feel like I've got much time left.
Had a very unlucky life so far.
But that's the law of comparative advantage; they spent time and money studying their specialty for years, getting highly specialized in their domain expertise, so that you won't have to spend time and/or money learning how to inject fillers.

Instead, you just go to consult with them, because it's often the optimal choice; the cost of the time you're saving this way, not having to learn all their shit, is the price they're quoting you for the procedures

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything and Deleted member 10536
But that's the law of comparative advantage; they spent time and money studying their specialty for years, getting highly specialized in their domain expertise, so that you don't have to spend time and/or money learning how to inject fillers.

Instead, you just go to consult with them, because it's often the optimal choice; the cost of the time you're saving this way, not having to learn all their shit, is the price they're quoting you for the procedures
Ye, and I'd rather learn it myself. For what I know and the information I have, I would never pay 1k+ for this. It's absolutely ridiculous and actually fucking insane, completely abhorrent.
The procedure should barely cost a 100, for the qualifications/difficulty of it. It takes 10 fucking minutes, jfl, and they charge thousands for it. You will never convince me otherwise, I don't see how you're even trying to make an argument here.
I've studied myself, I'm an "engineer" I saw how people study, oh so hard, if anything they only partied hard and how the entire educational system is a complete joke. Of course, there are people who take their stuff seriously - a minority.
You should know better than this by now, that what matters is social circle/your looks, etc. And not the things that you've studied.
The cost of the time I save by doing it myself (instead of wageslaving for months) is also incomparable, not even close.
I'd rather learn the things myself, how to fix the car, how to instal machinery, how to program, how to renovate the house, etc, than pay the exorbitant prices for all those people who do it for you, even if it's simple and easy as fuck.
To me it just makes no sense. I never eat out either, I always cook my own food. Just who/how I am. I like being able to do things on my own and to learn new things, about everything really. I'm intj after all.

• +1
Ye, and I'd rather learn it myself. For what I know and the information I have, I would never pay 1k+ for this. It's absolutely ridiculous and actually fucking insane, completely abhorrent.
The procedure should barely cost a 100, for the qualifications/difficulty of it. It takes 10 fucking minutes, jfl, and they charge thousands for it. You will never convince me otherwise, I don't see how you're even trying to make an argument here.
I've studied myself, I'm an "engineer" I saw how people study, oh so hard, if anything they only partied hard and how the entire educational system is a complete joke. Of course, there are people who take their stuff seriously - a minority.
You should know better than this by now, that what matters is social circle/your looks, etc. And not the things that you've studied.
The cost of the time I save by doing it myself (instead of wageslaving for months) is also incomparable, not even close.
I'd rather learn the things myself, how to fix the car, how to instal machinery, how to program, how to renovate the house, etc, than pay the exorbitant prices for all those people who do it for you, even if it's simple and easy as fuck.
To me it just makes no sense. I never eat out either, I always cook my own food. Just who/how I am. I like being able to do things on my own and to learn new things, about everything really. I'm intj after all.
I'm not disagreeing with you, quite the opposite, on all the points you made above.

But injecting fillers is somewhat different, since it engages your health;

you'd better know what you're doing, because it takes only one miscalculation, and you may hit a nerve, or artery, with all the ensuing consequences (risks of blindness, etc,...).

Do what you want man; I agree, we should strive for self-sufficiency, and being knowledgeable and skilled in most areas of our daily life, it doesn't take that much sometimes.

But sometimes it may be worth shelling out the big bucks, and making compromises, because expertise and experience have a price.

But that's only my opinion; above all, stay safe

• +1
I'm not disagreeing with you, quite the opposite, on all the points you made above.

But injecting fillers is somewhat different, since it engages your health;

you'd better know what you're doing, because it takes only one miscalculation, and you may hit a nerve, or artery, with all the ensuing consequences (risks of blindness, etc,...).

Do what you want man; I agree, we should strive for self-sufficiency, and being knowledgeable and skilled in most areas of our daily life, it doesn't that that much sometimes.

But sometimes it may be worth shelling out the big bucks, and making compromises.

But that's only my opinion; above all, stay safe
I know it well. I've spent a lot of time on anatomy videos and filler injection videos. Sure I don't know everything, but I know the risks. And the lack of risks too, unless I go for nasolabials, which is actually essentially the only risky place I'm going for.
I'm more so concerned with the aesthetic results rather than safety. I feel very confident by now, as I've live experimented a lot(10 hours at least) and think that I have a pretty good clue as to what I'm working with. Also money concerns, as it's still quite an expensive ordeal for me, which might go straight down the drain too.
if I were to truly fuck up it would be bad, true. But it's already quite bad, and it's hard to not think of roping every day. I feel like I need to do something, because at this rate my life is actually going to be over before it even started.

• +1
I know it well. I've spent a lot of time on anatomy videos and filler injection videos. Sure I don't know everything, but I know the risks. And the lack of risks too, unless I go for nasolabials, which is actually essentially the only risky place I'm going for.
I'm more so concerned with the aesthetic results rather than safety. I feel very confident by now, as I've live experimented a lot(10 hours at least) and think that I have a pretty good clue as to what I'm working with. Also money concerns, as it's still quite an expensive ordeal for me, which might go straight down the drain too.
if I were to truly fuck up it would be bad, true. But it's already quite bad, and it's hard to not think of roping every day. I feel like I need to do something, because at this rate my life is actually going to be over before it even started.
What out for the sunk cost fallacy though:

It's already bad, so why not take even more risks, to try to make it good again;

if it's not getting any better, and we're desperate, then why not go all-in, and try to cover up losses;

If it's going to get that bad, might as well go all the way, and risking it getting a lot worse.

• +1
What out for the sunk cost fallacy though:

It's already bad, so why not take even more risks, to try to make it good again;

if it's not getting any better, and we're desperate, then why not go all-in, and try to cover up losses;

If it's going to get that bad, might as well go all the way, and risking it getting a lot worse.
That's sort of what I'm thinking.
Has burned me a bit a few times, but also paid off a few times too. It's all about trying to derive the ratios of risk reward and a success % and calculating it mathematically whether it's worth it or not. But for these kind of decisions, a lot of variables are very subjective and up in the air.
I think it's worth it for me, if anything, it gives me hope at least and a more positive outlook for the future. Which is also important, to have something to look forward/improvements.
I think it's important for me to become happy and I don't think I can do it alone. And to not be alone, this is what I have to do at this point, I think.
Maybe I'm retarded and a lunatic by this point.
Makes me feel better, so that's good enough for me.
Anyway, thanks for the concerns.

• +1
That's sort of what I'm thinking.
Has burned me a bit a few times, but also paid off a few times too. It's all about trying to derive the ratios of risk reward and a success % and calculating it mathematically whether it's worth it or not. But for these kind of decisions, a lot of variables are very subjective and up in the air.
I think it's worth it for me, if anything, it gives me hope at least and a more positive outlook for the future. Which is also important, to have something to look forward/improvements.
I think it's important for me to become happy and I don't think I can do it alone. And to not be alone, this is what I have to do at this point, I think.
Maybe I'm retarded and a lunatic by this point.
Makes me feel better, so that's good enough for me.
Anyway, thanks for the concerns.
Yeah I agree, seeing yourself in the mirror, after having successfully done fillers self-injections, and seeing good results,

must give a huge Lifefuel dopamine boost tbh

• +1
Most of the time fillers for nasolabial folds are cope,

he got away with it pretty well, his folds were the "good" form, to be candidates for fillers

Most of the time fillers for nasolabial folds are cope,

he got away with it pretty well, his folds were the "good" form, to be candidates for fillers
What are the causes of the folds?

This is what happens when low iqcels trt ascending , having projected midface is only matter if ur upper jaw is projected , if u have set back upper jaw and teeth and pump the soft tissue out it just looks like fucken Kermit the frog
She should he better stay like before? He looks better now, so it was a good decision. Dont see the problem.