rate + need tips

domm

domm

Iron
just turned 17 M.
Need tips and ratings.
- What surgeries could i get to improve my look
- What haircut/s would suit my face shape (i have a jawline that’s not steep and it’s flat) some haircuts give me a horrible side profile.
- How can i make my face more lean (any aqualyx users ect)
- Any jaw exercises i can do to make my jaw more defined
- One of my masseters is bigger than the other making my face look asymmetrical, can i fix this by chewing evenly on both sides?

Anything else said would be highly appreciated and no offence will be taken, i’m motivated.

IMG 5169

IMG 5776

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
probably botox to fix your UEE, but I wouldn’t risk it tbh you have the Cillian Murphy appeal

Covers half his face, rotates his pics and wants to be rated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 43403, LooksThinker and 3 others
Looksmaxxed MTN, perhaps HTN appeal.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
So talking about massaters .
I also had same problem ... I massaged the massaters and slept on my back . And chew gum on underdeveloped side more to balance it out .

just turned 17 M.
Need tips and ratings.
- What haircut/s would suit my face shape (i have a jawline that’s not steep and it’s flat) some haircuts give me a horrible side profile.
- One of my masseters is bigger than the other making my face look asymmetrical, can i fix this by chewing evenly on both sides?

Anything else said would be highly appreciated and no offence will be taken, i’m motivated.

View attachment 2526115

View attachment 2526107

Female Gaze maxxed Lower third

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23
So talking about massaters .
I also had same problem ... I massaged the massaters and slept on my back . And chew gum on underdeveloped side more to balance it out .
Yeah thanks, i used to sleep on my back it got so much better within a couple days-weeks i started seeing improvement but i stopped and it started going asymmetrical again. Guess i need to start doing it again and i shall not stop lol. Same as massaing, that helped me too. Only thing i wasn’t keen on is chewing gum, but i will give them all a go again. Do you chew gum throughout your day or do you do it for a certain amount everyday?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47981
Yeah thanks, i used to sleep on my back it got so much better within a couple days-weeks i started seeing improvement but i stopped and it started going asymmetrical again. Guess i need to start doing it again and i shall not stop lol. Same as massaing, that helped me too. Only thing i wasn’t keen on is chewing gum, but i will give them all a go again. Do you chew gum throughout your day or do you do it for a certain amount everyday?
Just 30 min a day is enough bro (make sure it's hard and drink cold water while chewing it )

• +1
Reactions: domm
lol, guess that’s a bad thing right? i can’t lie i did get told i look a bit feminine somewhere but i wasn’t sure.
Female gaze is everything if you want to increase sex appeal

lol, guess that’s a bad thing right? i can’t lie i did get told i look a bit feminine somewhere but i wasn’t sure.
No lol, It's not bad, It's actually Good

Female Gaze = What Women actually find attractive
Make Gaze = What men think Women find attractive

No lol, It's not bad, It's actually Good

Female Gaze = What Women actually find attractive
Make Gaze = What men think Women find attractive
Ooo shit alright that’s great to know, cheers bro!

• +1
Reactions: Gmogger
Just 30 min a day is enough bro (make sure it's hard and drink cold water while chewing it )
Damn the cold water makes it more dense, stupid i didn’t think of that before lol makes it harder to chew which is amazing. doing it right now haha. Thanks bud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47981
just turned 17 M.
Need tips and ratings.

View attachment 2526115

View attachment 2526107
FUCK YOU. JUST FUCK YOU.
WHITE PEOPLE WHO DESPERATELY WANT TO LOOK MIXED RACE BY PICKING FEATURES LIKE CURLS, LIPS, BROWS, LASHES, TAN, AND DON'T WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THEM NATURALLY.

I HOPE YOU FUCKING BURN YOU PRIVILEGED PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.