look better bro now gain a thicker neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Mouthbreath, one job away and 1 other person
you look like nadeshot

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Deleted member 6531
Eyebrows look weird as fuck

What did they look like before?

sorry if this is offensive, but are an ftm transsexual?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 13511
Eyebrows looking like a girl
fix it

You look like Rami Malek if he was a gay prostitute who lived on the street

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
I can tell, you are lean, but bro being lean when you have little lean mass is actually a looksmin no cap. U need to add mass, just like a 300 calorie surplus for 6 months will be like 12 pounds which about 60% will be muscle since i'm assuming ur a noobie it could be 80% tbh. And grow a stubble that will add masculinity to ur face. Idk ur height or weight but i can see both of ur shoulders in that pic so ur frame looks pretty narrow, but there's nothing u can do about that rly.
TL;DR 1. Gain mass instead of trying to leanmaxx with no muscle
2. Train ur fucking neck before it legits floats off
3. Grow a stubble/Beard, if u can't use minox, with minox anyone can grow a beard search it up
After that depending on ur height ur anywhere from 7 to an 8 imo. Ur not ugly or anything now, but u just lack that alpha vibe if u know what i mean, and ur not pretty enough to pull that prettyboi look.

You would look like a girl with long hair lol

Good harmony, above average features.

I'll give you a HTN. If 6 foot and above then I'll give you chadlite
Ok boys nvm I got it wrong mid tier normie

You have rat pheno

are u kid? 14 inches bideltoid?
Not sure what you are trying to say. It sounds like you are speaking another language. I am not a kid. I am 25. If you want to know my shoulder measurement, its 40.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@RichardSpencel’s younger brother

I can tell, you are lean, but bro being lean when you have little lean mass is actually a looksmin no cap. U need to add mass, just like a 300 calorie surplus for 6 months will be like 12 pounds which about 60% will be muscle since i'm assuming ur a noobie it could be 80% tbh. And grow a stubble that will add masculinity to ur face. Idk ur height or weight but i can see both of ur shoulders in that pic so ur frame looks pretty narrow, but there's nothing u can do about that rly.
TL;DR 1. Gain mass instead of trying to leanmaxx with no muscle
2. Train ur fucking neck before it legits floats off
3. Grow a stubble/Beard, if u can't use minox, with minox anyone can grow a beard search it up
After that depending on ur height ur anywhere from 7 to an 8 imo. Ur not ugly or anything now, but u just lack that alpha vibe if u know what i mean, and ur not pretty enough to pull that prettyboi look.
Problem is that when I bulk up my face gets super bloated looking. I could do some minor surgery maxing to pull the pretty boi look. That is probably my best shot. I have too many feminine features to get the giga chad look. I'd save more time and money trying to pull off pretty boy. All I really need for the pretty boy is the upper lip and something with my eyes.

bruh my wrists are bigger than your neck
It's 13 inches around; untrained. An 8 inch wrist would be pretty close. Assuming you have that wrist size.