Low average

• JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Pietrosiek
you hate him? Imagine what i feel. He fucked my oneitis in threesome
This is why I hate him. Lucky motherfuckers
I hate all of them.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2745 and Pietrosiek
Dude he fucking cucked you what's the point of posting his pic lol ?

I literally need 1 cm of Bone to ascend m

He looks decent - He’s somebody you have to establish a sense of dominance with very quickly when you meet or stay around them. Without overtly saying that you want him to stay away from your girlfriend.

So that when you’re not around he second guesses himself and thinks of the consequences of those actions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2581 and beyourself
He looks decent - He’s somebody you have to establish a sense of dominance with very quickly when you meet or stay around them. Without overtly saying that you want him to stay away from your girlfriend.

So that when you’re not around he second guesses himself and thinks of the consequences of those actions.
Idk Wtf you mean i don't have gf and i will not have it. He's just statusmaxed, low inhib chadlite. Basicly all i can is is go ER on him or rope

Idk Wtf you mean i don't have gf and i will not have it. He's just statusmaxed, low inhib chadlite. Basicly all i can is is go ER on him or rope
Whoops I didn’t read the OP properly..

Yeah he didn’t really cuck you though since it wasn’t ur gf..like somebody else would have fucked her if he didn’t..

It’s only cucking if ur actively trying to date her or already are dating her/talking to her

So don’t feel too bad about it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1942, Deleted member 1551 and Pietrosiek
Whoops I didn’t read the OP properly..

Yeah he didn’t really cuck you though since it wasn’t ur gf..like somebody else would have fucked her if he didn’t..

It’s only cucking if ur actively trying to date her or already are dating her/talking to her

So don’t feel too bad about it.
FUCK YOU

DON'T FEEL ABOUT IT HOW SOMEONE MOG YOU THAT EVEN FEMALE TEACHERS NOTICE THAT HE'S SEX ALPHA PLAYBOY? THAT ALL FOIDS THAT YOU WANT DOESN'T WANT YOU, THEY WANT HIM. JUST FUCK OFF FAGGOT, GTFO OF THIS THREAD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1551 and DarknLost
FUCK YOU

DON'T FEEL ABOUT IT HOW SOMEONE MOG YOU THAT EVEN FEMALE TEACHERS NOTICE THAT HE'S SEX ALPHA PLAYBOY? THAT ALL FOIDS THAT YOU WANT DOESN'T WANT YOU, THEY WANT HIM. JUST FUCK OFF FAGGOT, GTFO OF THIS THREAD

Jealousy, envy and splurging on the internet isn’t gonna change anything for you though.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
Jealousy, envy and splurging on the internet isn’t gonna change anything for you though.
Just don't write that shit and make me more angry please

if you have a ONEITIS JFL you deserve it you cuck

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1553
How do you know he had 3some?

How do you know he had 3some?
This party was in my chubby dudes house. He's trying social and partymax hard. So he said to be that this dude closed himself in a room with one foid and after some time other foid joined. I really wonder why they closed themself in a room in a party. Propably just to talk about school
He was very angry when he was saying that

Looks like he has good personality/ 10

This party was in my chubby dudes house. He's trying social and partymax hard. So he said to be that this dude closed himself in a room with one foid and after some time other foid joined. I really wonder why they closed themself in a room in a party. Propably just to talk about school
He was very angry when he was saying that
It's over man.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Yes it is. I was thinking about one of this foids for 24/7. She was just fakeuped ugly suttly foid with cute foids
What do you think of suicidemaxxing?

slayer in poland

• +1
Reactions: Longtimelurker and Pietrosiek
I have family that i can't fail. I can't rope for them
Idgaf about family tbh cuz they dgaf about me. Especially my brother knows I'm seriously suicidal but he dlesnt even talk to me lol. He might not even cry even if I die

Idgaf about family tbh cuz they dgaf about me. Especially my brother knows I'm seriously suicidal but he dlesnt even talk to me lol. He might not even cry even if I die
I'm the only child so I'm eyerything that my parents have. My grand parents gived my everything too

Get surgery from your parents money
I don't want surgery. Jfl at surgery in hs. Even if i get one i will not ascend. I. Don't have good base. It never begun. No surgery for wasted youth

Mid-tier normie

In Poland sure but I mean from what I see on a daily basis bro
From what i see He's well above averge here. I can't imagine how upper tier normie looks in place you live, he have great features without huge failos. Good eye area (blue eyes irl are very noticiable) great dark hair, wide jaw, tall chin, wide mouth with good lips. His profile is not that great but it's cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and toolateforme
HS is not all of your youth. Few years in college counts.

Definition of Chad tbh. I can only imagine his life. Status maxxed, Looksmaxxed, admired by teachers and easily having threesomes with girls. We live in a different dimension tbh

Definition of Chad tbh. I can only imagine his life. Status maxxed, Looksmaxxed, admired by teachers and easily having threesomes with girls. We live in a different dimension tbh
Yes copers will say He's not supermodel tier so he's not a chad. Imo he's very well above above averge to be chadlite by face + literally everyone knows him and playboy mentality. He have a gf but flirt with every foid possible. I can't compete with him

Yes copers will say He's not supermodel tier so he's not a chad. Imo he's very well above above averge to be chadlite by face + literally everyone knows him and playboy mentality. He have a gf but flirt with every foid possible. I can't compete with him
Thank god he was not in my high school, i would have roped for sure. The mog would be too much for me.
Does his gf get annoyed with him flirting?