Rate non morphed nose vs morphed nose

P

plukee

IMG 4376

Btw I don’t have the septum anymore so ignore that however i do have a theory that after wearing it for a year my nose got sharper and more defined and this is an old picture. My dad noticed it and said that and it made me feel better
IMG 6691

This is morphed nose a girl in my class in college has this nose but a bit more pointer

Should i get rhino

@666nevada @TRUE_CEL @DelonLover1999

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fielazn, Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 47332 and 2 others
yo cinco atleti cero

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: plukee and Latens Deitas
View attachment 2554013
Btw I don’t have the septum anymore so ignore that however i do have a theory that after wearing it for a year my nose got sharper and more defined and this is an old picture. My dad noticed it and said that and it made me feel better
View attachment 2554018
This is morphed nose a girl in my class in college has this nose but a bit more pointer

Should i get rhino

your nose needs a lot more projection

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DelonLover1999, thecel and plukee
@chosen-one why did you disgust react?

Too feminine and small. Show your surgeon cavills nose.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and DelonLover1999
I’ve been told I’ve got a big nose but it got smaller as i got older
It was probably Your skull that got bigger not your nose shrinking.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
It was probably Your skull that got bigger not your nose shrinking.
Probably. But also isn’t feminine a good thing. Is that dimorphic? Does that add harmony?

Omg it’s so over bump i need more honest opinions

Probably. But also isn’t feminine a good thing. Is that dimorphic? Does that add harmony?
It depends on how feminine, bomer for ex. has a small nose for a male, but yours looks tiny even on a female, I think your is too feminine and Imo you should add projection to your nose.

• So Sad
Bump pls give honest opinions im overthinking rn

Worry about that flat maxilla first bitch

• WTF
@IBlamePhaggots

@IBlamePhaggots
No dont get rhino

Yes you have a femenine nose, who cares

You need some femenine dimorphic traits to be attractive or you will look like an ogre. Its a good thing to have some

Ex: vinnie hackers massive lips, leo dicaprio skin and just general face, some pretty boys have a femenine jaw, whatever. Its not a big deal

• +1
No dont get rhino

Yes you have a femenine nose, who cares

You need some femenine dimorphic traits to be attractive or you will look like an ogre. Its a good thing to have some

Ex: vinnie hackers massive lips, leo dicaprio skin and just general face, some pretty boys have a femenine jaw, whatever. Its not a big deal
Thank you that’s reassuring to hear because my nose is a touchy subject and its why i don’t post my face on here Often. just my features alone. Everyone rn is saying or implying im subhuman for it

@0hMan

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
View attachment 2554013
View attachment 2554018

Should i get rhino

cute nose no need to have it pointing up either way, not really rhino

• Love it