Rate OBO morph

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I changed my midface ratio from 0.97 to 1.05. I think that I look uncanny in the morph despite the good midface ratio. What do you think?
38D48417 411A 4EA8 BD86 5D4D005AB083

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman and 5.5psl
strong HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, ripcordgod1 and Deleted member 1901
Why do guys consider surgeries so easy ?
There are like 99% chances of you not getting your desired results and such level of perfection can be achieved in morphs only not in true surgeries .

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
you look good
focus on your body and chase aesthetics and a "love island" body and you'll do ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I changed my midface ratio from 0.97 to 1.05. I think that I look uncanny in the morph despite the good midface ratio. What do you think?
View attachment 2194242
Yea u do look a bit uncanny but only if u stare at the changes lol, ur Mtn with a good bonestructure, get a haircut and u will be weak htn
Also gimme ur gonions to be a mogger :feelsez:

• Hmm...
Nah ur face is too compact u need taller lower third with a better hairstyle and u would be strong htn, what s ur bf%?
My face is the opposite of compact. I have a long and recessed face. I have strong zygos which makes it wider tho.

Hairstyle could halo me but wouldn’t make me HTN. I need to fix my actual facial structure.

My bodyfat is really low idk what it is but it’s certainly sub 10%

My face is the opposite of compact. I have a long and recessed face. I have strong zygos which makes it wider tho.

Hairstyle could halo me but wouldn’t make me HTN. I need to fix my actual facial structure.

My bodyfat is really low idk what it is but it’s certainly sub 10%
idk man i see u as a korean pretty boy u would look good with a fringe or curtains and a taller lower third would ascend u for sure(idk to morph if u know then make a realistic morph with a taller lower third and u will see u look htn) imo

idk man i see u as a korean pretty boy u would look good with a fringe or curtains and a taller lower third would ascend u for sure(idk to morph if u know then make a realistic morph with a taller lower third and u will see u look htn) imo
I don’t want to be a pretty boy and I’m not Korean. Don’t wanna larp either.

Taller lower third would help but remember this is a OBO morph not me actually. I have hypotelorism.

No OBO with taller lower third, and I am still subhuman
82D1C38B BDC9 4521 A8AA 2EF588C02C12

I don’t want to be a pretty boy and I’m not Korean. Don’t wanna larp either.

Taller lower third would help but remember this is a OBO morph not me actually. I have hypotelorism.

No OBO with taller lower third, and I am still subhuman
View attachment 2194897
Still improvement u look cute wdym subhuman and mog many here from org, i dont think u will suit that masculine face cuz u look prettyboy-ish

Still improvement u look cute wdym subhuman and mog many here from org, i dont think u will suit that masculine face cuz u look prettyboy-ish
if i look “prettyboyish” then that means I need more masculinity.

Just cuz I’m hapa doesn’t mean I should be feminine

I will be masculine

I will be masculine
Unironically if u dont have bmp in ur family, hop on steroids and get a buzzcut and u will look more masculine

I will be masculine
Mind if i PM u and tell me how good my bone structure and forward growth is?

• +1