• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek, Surfsup, weirdocel and 13 others
Another Italian

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
brow pill confirmed

Obviously the girl's face is not even decent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and WatermelonLover
Hes tall that's why

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
TFBEM pill @6ft4 long neck is super important for looking tall in pictures or videos

• JFL
Reactions: zurzolo
narrow-faced beta

TFBEM pill @6ft4 long neck is super important for looking tall in pictures or videos
He looks weird af for a tall guy, not a TFBEM at all
His massively wide forehead overshadows his narrow lower third

I also disagree on the point of a long neck being important for looking tall in pics or vids
I have a short neck for someone of my height (makes it look robust) so shoulder height is level with one of my mates who is 3cm taller than me with all of his additional 3cm of height being in his neck (and partially head)
In a full body pic, having an elongated body without even needing long neck looks more like a tall person trait
I think that having a super high shoulder height allows you to mog hardest when standing next to shorter people
Having a long neck serves no actual benefit, whereas having a higher shoulder height than 99% of people actually means you have more functional body length than 99% of people

doctorlooksmax has a longer neck than me while he is 5'11 and in a pic together his long neck actually highlights how much lower his shoulders are than mine

• +1
He looks weird af for a tall guy, not a TFBEM at all
His massively wide forehead overshadows his narrow lower third

View attachment 3062241

I also disagree on the point of a long neck being important for looking tall in pics or vids
I have a short neck for someone of my height (makes it look robust) so shoulder height is level with one of my mates who is 3cm taller than me with all of his additional 3cm of height being in his neck (and partially head)
In a full body pic, having an elongated body without even needing long neck looks more like a tall person trait
I think that having a super high shoulder height allows you to mog hardest when standing next to shorter people
Having a long neck serves no actual benefit, whereas having a higher shoulder height than 99% of people actually means you have more functional body length than 99% of people

doctorlooksmax has a longer neck than me while he is 5'11 and in a pic together his long neck actually highlights how much lower his shoulders are than mine
I get what u mean by it not being useful in group pics but if you edit yourself with a longer neck while making it proportionally thicker upto a certain point it will always look better. Try editing someone like david laid with a shorter neck it will definitely look worse. Arvid (@LiterallyNightwing ) used to shill about the importance of a long neck being really important but he also has one of the longest necks ive seen

:forcedsmile: Sheesh. I mean to think again, young women would rather you never engage with them if you're not at the very least 5PSL and 5'7.

She probably went to Italy, expecting to bang some Italian Chads, but ended up banging touring international Chads!

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Darkeningstar
Proof status doesn't matter, why are jbs thirsting him and not N3ON? Poorcel cope

• +1
Proof status doesn't matter, why are jbs thirsting him and not N3ON? Poorcel cope
If neon didnt have status he would be a khhv virgin
Atleast now he can fuck decent looking girls

• +1
Reactions: murdah
5PSL and 5'7.
Come on, be serious. If I had to put it down to a number where women are going to seriously start having repulsed reactions, it would be when a man is shorter than 5'7, so 5'6, 5'5, 5'4. No face will save a man who is 5'4 getting height mogged by most women around him and not being allowed on some amusement park rides (srs).

• +1
would be rated as mtn here

IMG 9481

he has such a weird looking body

If neon didnt have status he would be a khhv virgin
Atleast now he can fuck decent looking girls
same thing goes for looks, if he wasnt so fucking ugly from all sides then he wouldn't be a khhv (assuming no status)

im arguing looks matter more, otherwise people wouldnt be doing surgeries here because they know their money isnt it

Last edited:
  • +1
Obviously htn

Muh avg org user mogs him have you ever spoken to a woman jfl

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Surfsup
hair + height + lean is life.

Medpilled once again
another day I thank god for being born as super robust south euro

• +1