Iron
What should I max in?

losebloatmaxx

above average

Do people just mocking us these days?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Zeta ascended, fobos and 3 others
lose bodyfat for that or do facial stretches work?
you seem to be bloated because of bodyfat, not water retention or w/e, either way cutting bodyfat should be your highest priority atm, but make sure u drink a lot of water and reduce salt intake

cut to 10% bf. lose beard afterwards unless u wanna attract roosties. shade eyebrows darker they fade out on the side. solid high tier normie

Chad/10
Is that you?

cut to 10% bf. lose beard afterwards unless u wanna attract roosties. shade eyebrows darker they fade out on the side. solid high tier normie
Why lose beard? I've tapered it to give illusion of bigger chin / emphasize jaw

Looks like LFA

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
lose body fat, cheekbones are wide enough to probably have decent definition after.
Are you Irish, you look it with nose and complexion

LFA?

I am 91% English per Ancestry
So NW European then I was right, as an Englishman and Anthropology student I like to guess these things.

But yes, lose the bloat best way to looksmax, change the haircut and when you cut shave the beard or perhaps a light stubble.

• +1
Reactions: dude bro man
Chad

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Why lose beard? I've tapered it to give illusion of bigger chin / emphasize jaw
if you don't have a good lower third then keep the beard. beards are cope tho and wont let you slay JB. as for eyebrows, rub in olive oil over night(may cause breakouts). easier just to dye it tbh

• +1
Shave and lose bodyfat

• +1
Shave and lose bodyfat
I am already about 12% I'd say, I've just read to drink more water and potassium. Are there any facial exercises that make any difference?

I am already about 12% I'd say, I've just read to drink more water and potassium. Are there any facial exercises that make any difference?
This one seemed to have worked for me

• +1
Ban this chad he is making me depressed

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Stingray, looksmaxxtocope, buflek and 3 others
just keep going to the gym and eat healthy. You look good, no need to do anything drastic in my opinion.

Certified chadlite

You look good. Only discernible flaw is long mid-face but you can't do anything about that so don't worry.