Rate outfitmaxxing

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
yohji-yamamoto-mens-fall-2016-collection-2.jpg
ob_3ab233_yohji-yamamoto-fall-2016-menswear-pfw.jpg

Perfect to attract alt girls? Thinking of getting something like this tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Looks234, Deleted member 14867 and 8 others
just look like a hobo theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 14867, Danish_Retard and 5 others
walking carpet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 14867, Danish_Retard and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 14867, aBetterMii and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
why not techwear?

Its filled with alt girls
atleast in my area

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, aBetterMii, Schönling and 5 others
They want tall skinny white bois with fluffy hair
true tbh

had some 13 year old in a relationship simp over me because ''muh fluffy hair'' ''muh i just wanna touch it it's so cute''

glad i shaved that shit off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Elvisandreaa, ChristianChad and 3 others
Too high class

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Niche appeal but in goth/alt circles it would work.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Ngl I don't think that'll work on you

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
had some 13 year old in a relationship simp over me because ''muh fluffy hair'' ''muh i just wanna touch it it's so cute''

@SubhumanCurrycel @Baldingman1998 @volcelfatcel thoughts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14867, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Lars, Pussyslayer, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
Looks like you'd be trying too hard. Just incorporate the shoes and darker colors, but don't go all-black and don't put too many stylish pieces together, just looks like a tryhard ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14867 and hebbewem
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma
Looks only good on the runway or maybe if you are chad.
As normie you will look like a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and evap0
Looks like you'd be trying too hard. Just incorporate the shoes and darker colors, but don't go all-black and don't put too many stylish pieces together, just looks like a tryhard ngl.
The whole point is looking like a tryhard and attracting tryhard gothsluts.

I am not trying to appeal to normie basic bitches that I never had luck with anyways.

Nichemaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, aBetterMii and mulattomaxxer
expensive and gay

The whole point is looking like a tryhard and attracting tryhard gothsluts.

I am not trying to appeal to normie basic bitches that I never had luck with anyways.

Nichemaxxed
One thing this outfit is going to be expensive. Runway model clothing probably costs £££

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867
One thing this outfit is going to be expensive. Runway model clothing probably costs £££
I agree, I would look for cheaper knock-offs or buy similar looking clothing and modify it myself, cutting it up, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Danish_Retard and mulattomaxxer
I agree, I would look for cheaper knock-offs or buy similar looking clothing and modify it myself, cutting it up, etc.
Well good luck. Your going to be extremely niche with these clothing. Do you like the goth scene? You don't want to be a poser.

Personally would never wear this but you are white so you can pull it off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 275
Looks ugly bro

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Well good luck. Your going to be extremely niche with these clothing. Do you like the goth scene? You don't want to be a poser.

Personally would never wear this but you are white so you can pull it off.
idc about the gothscene, i want gothsluts

• Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275
true tbh

how old are you?

full yohji def wont attract alt girls, mix some of his pieces w other things bro, full yohji a bit 2 advanced

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling and Deleted member 275
walking carpet
As normie you will look like a faggot.
expensive and gay
Looks ugly bro
Most all these comments, come from the human inate want and mindset. To not wanna be different.
So, one tends to advice to go towards looking like everyone else.

the reason behind this human want to look average. Is interesting to know/understand, and is well explained by Jordan Petercopeson, in this below video.
That want for humans to wanna look average, liek the crowd, makes people overlook the option of niche, and nichemaxxing. you need a decent level of thick skin, to be able to nichemaxx though.

tbh I do listen a lot of alt music like this:

Unrelated, but I really hate that type of music. But than I got a absolute horrible taste in music. I like the type of music, that send me to a bluepilled lala land.
Let me check muh top played songs I played. damn, it's bad:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 275 and CtrlAltDelete
Most all these comments, come from the human inate want and mindset. To not wanna be different.

the reason behind this human want to look average. Is interesting to know/understand, and is well explained by Jordan Petercopeson, in this below video.
That want for humans to wanna look average, liek the crowd, makes people overlook the option of niche, and nichemaxxing. you need a decent level of thick skin, to be able to nichemaxx though.

Unrelated, but I really hate that type of music. But than I got a absolute horrible taste in music. I like the type of music, that send me to a bluepilled lala land.

mate one thing is looking different the other is looking like a mix between a Skid Row inhabitant and a Star Trek commander

• JFL
Reactions: evap0 and Deleted member 275
full yohji def wont attract alt girls, mix some of his pieces w other things bro, full yohji a bit 2 advanced
I am suprised someone even knows/recognizes his clothing. I got to an interview of him in my recommended youtube video, probably because I watch vids of models on youtube all the time :lul::lul:
Started watching some of his styles of clothing and kinda like it.

I've been looking to fashionmaxx for a while now, but whenever I see NT-maxxed men with 'good fashion' it just looks boring and bland. Whenever I go to clothing stores to get clothing, it's always boring and bland and I don't see anything I really like.

Frankly I just hate male normie fashion. There's legit 0 options, 0 choice. Most male clothing stores sell the exact same shit, just with diff colors or diff brands. Most men wear the exact same shit.

Meanwhile women have 89038434 options to dress up as. So I am just looking at weird male niche items at this point since there's atleast some differences there.

• +1
Reactions: nidus

I agree. I think because of childhood social rejection, combined with inherent genetic personality traits, I have always had a thing for unpopular/non-NT things.

Like I've noticed that when I tried to fit in with normies, I was always the social reject at the edge of the herd of kids. Getting picked on, being left out, being picked last, ignored, etc. So I think it's normal for you to develop a taste for that what is not-normal to seek something new where you might fit in.
It's why 90% of men will never wear longhair like me for example. Because it automatically makes you weird and stand out.

And I think that's fine. If I can't get success with making normal friends, getting normal girlfriends, etc. then I will have to nichemax to get some weird alternative friends and girlfriends.

Also your music taste isn't bad, just kinda bland without a real identity I guess. I listen to that type of music sometimes too and can enjoy it.

• +1
Reactions: nidus

12d7js1kkc441

shut up

I am suprised someone even knows/recognizes his clothing. I got to an interview of him in my recommended youtube video, probably because I watch vids of models on youtube all the time :lul::lul:
Started watching some of his styles of clothing and kinda like it.

I've been looking to fashionmaxx for a while now, but whenever I see NT-maxxed men with 'good fashion' it just looks boring and bland. Whenever I go to clothing stores to get clothing, it's always boring and bland and I don't see anything I really like.

Frankly I just hate male normie fashion. There's legit 0 options, 0 choice. Most male clothing stores sell the exact same shit, just with diff colors or diff brands. Most men wear the exact same shit.

Meanwhile women have 89038434 options to dress up as. So I am just looking at weird male niche items at this point since there's atleast some differences there.
Yea I've been stuck in the fashion gates of hell for years, yohji is def one of my favourite designers. I can link you some good fashion channels if you'd like, its a very interesting rabbit hole.

fashion is also a good conversation starter w girls always fun when they know abt brand/ obscure stuff ur wearing. also alt girls dont really care about this kinda fashion althought ull find some "alt" girls mostly really care abt baggy jeans bb belts n long hair LOL

and yea lots of guys have no idea how to dress n normie male fashion is tasteless
but there is loads and loads of options if you know where to look, hmu sometime n ill talk 2 you about fahsion bro (sorry if my english is shit im from russia and this is the longest post ive wrote)

When outfitmaxxing you want to appear NT and not a like an aspie sperglord wearing fucking post nuclear fallout survivor drapes that you looted off a dead ghoul. Not only is it not NT but it also looks like a hobo wear despite being expensive.

You might try something like this son. Those ALT SLUTS of yours would still pick this shit over those fucking FALLOUT DRAPES THAT INCREASE YOUR AGILITY NIGGA
No, i didnt asked you what you like you fucking aspie, wear this shit and shit the fuck up nigga

gentleman-with-sharp-casual-wear-style-black-shirt-with-black-jeans.jpg

superb-male-casual-wear-style-design-ideas.jpg

099ba18fa66b1595112346a9c181293e.jpg

yeah bro get it ull look really edgy
all the girls like edgy guys