Kraken
IMG 1574
IMG 1573
IMG 1572
IMG 1571

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Akhi, sportsmogger, Ihateskob and 3 others
I can't find my based TND edit to answer, wait.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakShowCel, EdgyFashionist, sb23 and 1 other person
MTB.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, UrGirlsMcm, LuckyBeast and 2 others
If only I could send this to aurachadlite.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and castizo
shes retarded, trash genes throwing themselves away.

high iq foids know to stay with their race
All «high iq» foid scandi girls would throw everything away to racemix with chadlite latino they dont care about race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, YungTrappa and cromagnon
All «high iq» foid scandi girls would throw everything away to racemix with chadlite latino they dont care about race
Cope.

The white foids who racemix are low iq primalistic idiots. Smart ones knows whats better for their genes

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, FreakShowCel, greywind and 3 others
Subhuman and LTB.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, YungTrappa, cromagnon and 1 other person
Cope.

The white foids who racemix are low iq primalistic idiots. Smart ones knows whats better for their genes
BOO! Did i scare you? I'm a bar of soap 🧼 just here to remind you to get ur ahh in the 🚿 shower and go outside because the smell through the screen is not very pleasant, Over and out

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi, sportsmogger, MA_ascender and 2 others
BOO! Did i scare you? I'm a bar of soap 🧼 just here to remind you to get ur ahh in the 🚿 shower and go outside because the smell through the screen is not very pleasant, Over and out
nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakShowCel, YungTrappa and castizo
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi, MA_ascender, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
Yeah i think white bois like u Get kinda mad seeing this
When I walk past white foids with black men they are always very visibly ashamed. You need to understand that being with a black guy is the very last resort for a white woman, and 99% would never even think about it. Only white women who have been continuously rejected by white guys, and are traumatized go with black guys, perhaps she has trauma since childhood that has made her a masochist. Those are the type of girls that go for black dudes.

So no I don't get mad, because I don't usually go for traumatized LTB's with all sorts of weird issues.

But if a black guy acts like he is entitled to have white women, yes then I get mad. But I don't get mad just seeing a interracial couple, I just feel pity.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi, sportsmogger, EdgyFashionist and 3 others
When I walk past white foids with black men they are always very visibly ashamed. You need to understand that being with a black guy is the very last resort for a white woman, and 99% would never even think about it. Only white women who have been continuously rejected by white guys, and are traumatized go with black guys, perhaps she has trauma since childhood that has made her a masochist. Those are the type of girls that go for black dudes.

So no I don't get mad, because I don't usually go for traumatized LTB's with all sorts of weird issues.

But if a black guy acts like he is entitled to have white women, yes then I get mad. But I don't get mad just seeing a interracial couple, I just feel pity.
Lmao im baiting bro i know this ur 100% white girls with black guys are most often either one of these two, a whore, or super ugly and fat either way shes bottom of the barrel and no respectable guy would date her, so yeah black guys date very hot swedish girls sometimes but they are always whores and me personally no matter how hot the girl was i wouldn't date a whore

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and PRIEST Sv3rige
Somewhat true. They don't see many real Latinos maybe that's why

• +1
Reactions: greywind, EdgyFashionist, castizo and 1 other person
shes retarded, trash genes throwing themselves away.

high iq foids know to stay with their race
Some asian girls lookin good tho, my ds friend, I tell you... 🥺

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa
4390865 1707259236975043
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi, greywind, watah and 4 others
shes fat :whistle:

• +1
Reactions: castizo and YungTrappa
1) she's ugly as fuck and her looksmatch gets mogged by lebgfinal.
2) Caging so fucking hard at @cromagnon coping about muh high IQ, foids couldn't care less about race, she only chooses genes, if a Latino is Chad and a white is MTN she won't bat an eye at the white despite being from the same race. The only thing that matters is height and face.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, greywind, EdgyFashionist and 3 others
2) Caging so fucking hard at @cromagnon coping about muh high IQ, foids couldn't care less about race, she only chooses genes, if a Latino is Chad and a white is MTN she won't bat an eye at the white despite being from the same race. The only thing that matters is height and face.
This guy gets it ^

"she only chooses genes"
>chooses an utter retard monkey

shes just low iq

but ok

makes senze

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, EdgyFashionist, MA_ascender and 1 other person
"she only chooses genes"

shes just low iq

but ok

makes senze
just lol if u think any girl would turn him down because he isnt muhh white

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
"she only chooses genes"

shes just low iq

but ok

makes senze
He is a retarded monkey from your point of view. The point of view of a retarded racecuck, from a woman's pov, he is a handsome man.

Who would women rather choose
or

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
that was so corny af, go back to tiktok

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, MA_ascender, cromagnon and 1 other person
screamer, I hate to see people mix, throwing their blood line away:feelswhy:

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Black fingers copied and pasted this

JoinedSep 1, 2024Posts509Reputation478