Rate pc set up

badromance

badromance

Banned
The mechanical keyboard is a must for anyone who uses pc daily.

Attachments

• IMG_20190125_114430.jpg
    IMG_20190125_114430.jpg
    819.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20190125_114506.jpg
    IMG_20190125_114506.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20190125_114518.jpg
    IMG_20190125_114518.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: badromance
waste of money tbh

• +1
Reactions: VST and badromance
waste of money tbh
not really,i enjoy sitting on my setup,when i come home from uni,im in my room,not waste of money at all,the only money i reggretted wasting is those on dota 2 skins :feelsrope:.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and androidcel
Specs? Dont like the case and chair tbh

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Phad
“OMG Chad doesn’t have ddr4 vram like u do, fuck me harder”

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Specs? Dont like the case and chair tbh
Weak.GT 730 and G3260,50$ motherboard(forgot the name). But runs csgo,dota 2,fortnite smoothly.Yeah the chair is kinda bad,it costed me 200$,but i bought it in 2017.

• +1
Weak.GT 730 and G3260,50$ motherboard(forgot the name). But runs csgo,dota 2,fortnite smoothly.Yeah the chair is kinda bad,it costed me 200$,but i bought it in 2017.
U got ripped off on the chair ngl

why would it be a waste of money?

@badromance look at this guys setup all his parts +$500

Im not into pc stuff bro,just wanted it to be comfy for me :ogre:.Not waste of money at all,it so enjoyable sitting on a good pc,i had trash setup when i was younger.now just need better idk how it is called,the thing where the monitor and keyboard,mouse rest

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
:ogre: its ogre for pccels. Mine from 2014 mogs ur ngl. Why spend more money on the chair than the pc?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
mogs me tbh, my pc costed just 100euros but it works well for browsing.

U got ripped off on the chair ngl
Yeah,i bought it from here,everything is more expensive
:ogre: its ogre for pccels. Mine from 2014 mogs ur ngl. Why spend more money on the chair than the pc?
Where do you live ? This setup is from 2017,things are 30% more expensive here and i couldn't order

Yeah,i bought it from here,everything is more expensive

Where do you live ? This setup is from 2017,things are 30% more expensive here and i couldn't order
Norway. Everything is more expensive here by default
20150629 151906 HDR

This is my shit after moving to a bigger case. I also swapped the fan in the psu and i run every fan on 5v. Added 2 ssds couldnt be fucked to cable mannage tbh. Still undecided wheter i should upgrade my cpu or if i should buy the oneplus 7.

• +1
Norway. Everything is more expensive here by defaultView attachment 15926
This is my shit after moving to a bigger case. I also swapped the fan in the psu and i run every fan on 5v. Added 2 ssds couldnt be fucked to cable mannage tbh. Still undecided wheter i should upgrade my cpu or if i should buy the oneplus 7.
Your specs ? If i move to live home,i will get 1000$ deposit and build a top tier pc,but order everything online.

Your specs ? If i move to live home,i will get 1000$ deposit and build a top tier pc,but order everything online.
I5 haswell 4440. Msi gtx 970 gaming 4g which is kinda oced. 8 gigs of ddr3. Some dogshit cm 500w psu with noctua fan replacement. 2x 240gig ssd.
IMG 20190125 151953

You can build a pretty good pc for 1k. Still not worth moving home for though

• +1
Im not into pc stuff bro,just wanted it to be comfy for me :ogre:.Not waste of money at all,it so enjoyable sitting on a good pc,i had trash setup when i was younger.now just need better idk how it is called,the thing where the monitor and keyboard,mouse rest
trash setup when i was younger...rofl story of my life. I remember so much lag & depression because my parents wouldn't buy me a nice pc. Not to mention the low level IQ back in the day parents believed gaming on a pc breaks it.
I5 haswell 4440. Msi gtx 970 gaming 4g which is kinda oced. 8 gigs of ddr3. Some dogshit cm 500w psu with noctua fan replacement. 2x 240gig ssd. View attachment 15927
500w? seems a bit low for running those specs (correct me if im wrong)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and badromance
trash setup when i was younger...rofl story of my life. I remember so much lag & depression because my parents wouldn't buy me a nice pc. Not to mention the low level IQ back in the day parents believed gaming on a pc breaks it.

500w? seems a bit low for running those specs (correct me if im wrong)
Yep,lag all the time, i suffered so much
I5 haswell 4440. Msi gtx 970 gaming 4g which is kinda oced. 8 gigs of ddr3. Some dogshit cm 500w psu with noctua fan replacement. 2x 240gig ssd. View attachment 15927
Get mechanical keyboard

Friend of mine, Has a crazy pc desk setup, ripped as well gym lad, has a bad bitch for a girlfriend and he is a cop during the night.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and badromance
Friend of mine, Has a crazy pc desk setup, ripped as well gym lad, has a bad bitch for a girlfriend and he is a cop during the night.
Your point? :ogre:

Your point? :ogre:
I mean he plays video games when he is off duty, so you can do all, hit the gym etc, some people when you tell them you play video games they get a bad image from you right away. i hear his girlfriend always in the background when we play always tells her got get me some food its funny as hell, i guess when your chad you can just make ur gf do what ever.

• +1
Third shift no thanks . My friend does this and he seen real traumatic crimes already.

Third shift no thanks . My friend does this and he seen real traumatic crimes already.
yeah he recently changed his shift to night shift he used to do during the day, when i met him he actually broke his arm, he took down a 6'6 black dude and landed on his arm was out for 6 months, we used to play everyday last summer. il see if i can ask him to take a pic of his setup its pretty dope.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and badromance
I mean he plays video games when he is off duty, so you can do all, hit the gym etc, some people when you tell them you play video games they get a bad image from you right away. i hear his girlfriend always in the background when we play always tells her got get me some food its funny as hell, i guess when your chad you can just make ur gf do what ever.
Ofc man

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Sizzurp
This is my setup i dont play games as much anymore some youtube maybe some game here and there, but the friend of mine who i mentioned his setup is much more crazy. i messaged him but he is probably on duty still.

Could have bought testosterone with that money

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Hebbe wem and qwep
Slav room/10