Rate Perfected Opry

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
3150237 hGF2wlpk 400x40031

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Niklaus Mikaelson, Artemis and 1 other person
someone call the X-files immediately , one of their area 51 inmates in on the loose again

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, szolliontaraelis, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and makeme183
Another unrealistic beauty standard :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 17791
needs more pct

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Lmao that mandibular plane angle, chin looks too small but u gotta change the plane angle aswell, eyes look like chink

• Hmm...
Not to mention the nose lmfaoo

ngl worst morpher on the website by a longshot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: khvirgin and Alt Number 3
ngl worst morpher on the website by a longshot
this is why I don't defend you when you're being targeted. You insult me unprovoked. Maybe you can be nice for a change.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
his nose is too thin, "ideal" nasal wdith is 1/5 of widht of distance between end of right ear to left ear

• Hmm...
this is why I don't defend you when you're being targeted. You insult me unprovoked. Maybe you can be nice for a change.
its not an attack its called being blunt/brutally honest which i what i am. many people dont like me for it but i stay true to reality

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
its not an attack its called being blunt/brutally honest which i what i am. many people dont like me for it but i stay true to reality
You can state why you don't like my morph. Instead you insult me.

I'd rather talk to someone who actually gives input. A few have already given ideas.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
You can state why you don't like my morph. Instead you insult me.

I'd rather talk to someone who actually gives input. A few have already given ideas.
here's advice - morph someone whos not a male model and virtually close to perfection by changing all their features and making htem look like an uncanny cyborg who exists in some weird dystopian fantasy movie

here's advice - morph someone whos not a male model and virtually close to perfection by changing all their features and making htem look like an uncanny cyborg who exists in some weird dystopian fantasy movie
uncanny = I don't know how hard it is to make a perfect face

You think I don't know I'm making it uncanny? I'm practicing to avoid that problem. Go on, keep morphing normies by lengthening their chin. I'm trying to achieve the impossible.

I'm making a new version. How do you want me to change eyes?
work well tbh if you’re going for the cat person look just make nose bigger

• Hmm...
uncanny = I don't know how hard it is to make a perfect face

You think I don't know I'm making it uncanny? I'm practicing to avoid that problem. Go on, keep morphing normies by lengthening their chin. I'm trying to achieve the impossible.
i turn normies into masculine robust maesthetic jocks u turn people into weird scifi villains

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 17791
work well tbh if you’re going for the cat person look just make nose bigger
I decided to reverse the 'cat' look. I'm making eyes less 'chinky'

i turn normies into masculine robust maesthetic jocks u turn people into weird scifi villains
Yeah, you have very basic skills. Anyone can create an ogre with a hundred flaws.

Perfected so much, that he BROKE THE LIMITS.

BROKE 8 PSL -> AND RETURNED TO 1 PSL fro below :feelshehe:
I'm trying to fix the uncanny features.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and incel194012940
not enough angularity

I decided to reverse the 'cat' look. I'm making eyes less 'chinky'

Yeah, you have very basic skills. Anyone can create an ogre with a hundred flaws.

I'm trying to fix the uncanny features.
you just have a weird aspie sense of "flaws" and u think haviung a tiny weird angular chin is ideal i have no idea where u get these metrics from besides made up in ur head

you just have a weird aspie sense of "flaws" and u think haviung a tiny weird angular chin is ideal i have no idea where u get these metrics from besides made up in ur head
You don't know what a tiny chin is.

All your morphs break the most basic principles of ideal facial aesthetics.
1a172cfa22771519d7402a551a3ef049  face proportions art lessons for kids

No, a lower third making up 40% of the face's height is not ideal. That's subhuman as fuck.

No go away, you don't have an eye for easthetics.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
You don't know what a tiny chin is.

All your morphs break the most basic principles of ideal facial aesthetics.
View attachment 1942567

No, a lower third making up 40% of the face's height is not ideal. That's subhuman as fuck.

No go away, you don't have an eye for easthetics.
might be legit if that guy didnt look like shit. nice sources bucko

my morphs
8D72DD6D A686 43C4 A4DE 34FFE9D5E2FC
41CE00DC F559 4E0B 81FE 3BF7E9369E17

F138E901 34A2 45E1 B4BD 0E219079674F
9FD929FE 6BC3 4495 BAD8 090A18963BBA

this id what people want to look like. yes they want the slightly uncanny chin, just look at the shitloads of posts saying your chin needs to be the side of your lips and philtrum x2

you dont have a sense of what most people want u have some weird dystopian sense of aesthetics hence why ive never seen you make a good morph

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 19157