Rate Peter Jones (6'7 White Billionaire)

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
The actual 6'7 white billionaire.

60 years old, good face, hooded eyes (basically hunter eyes), decent hairline for his age, acne-free skin blonde hair.

Height Mogger:

6'7 yet "muh hgh will cause ogre face" cope niggers.

Literal Billionaire ontop of white halo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, 5'7 zoomer, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
He mogs 6'4 Jeremy Clarkson @St.TikTokcel

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and alekspolska88
White, 6'7, billionaire. That's all he needs to get scandinavian prime Stacies to fuck and impregnate.

Anyway, he was probably htn in his youth, maybe mtn if I am being extra harsh. But he aged very well. I am starting to believe that if you keep most of your hair and don't go grey, you'll age better than 99.9% of foids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RecessedChinCel and alekspolska88
White, 6'7, billionaire. That's all he needs to get scandinavian prime Stacies to fuck and impregnate.

Anyway, he was probably htn in his youth, maybe mtn if I am being extra harsh. But he aged very well. I am starting to believe that if you keep most of your hair and don't go grey, you'll age better than 99.9% of foids.
not a single person mogs this guy on this website yet he is pushing 60 and still looks good for his age

underrated mogger, in his youth high mtn is agreeable, low htn-htn is debatable there arent too many pics of him when he was young cause he was irrelevant back then

looks like shit he doesn’t slay

Billionaire life mogs

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
6'7 + billionaire = infinite smv

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Yliaster
If anything this is direct proof that personality is somewhat important. He gives off such soy vibes
Women won’t feel lust looking at him.. despite his stats

The actual 6'7 white billionaire.

60 years old, good face, hooded eyes (basically hunter eyes), decent hairline for his age, acne-free skin blonde hair.
View attachment 2958850
View attachment 2958862
View attachment 2958867

View attachment 2958871

Height Mogger:
View attachment 2958854
View attachment 2958843

View attachment 2958847
6'7 yet "muh hgh will cause ogre face" cope niggers.

Literal Billionaire ontop of white halo.
View attachment 2958853
he's pretty good for such a tall guy. Most guys I know or see around that height are lanklets. Only ones that aren't are the tall ass NIgerians that I know

If anything this is direct proof that personality is somewhat important. He gives off such soy vibes
Women won’t feel lust looking at him, despite his stats
He can buy your girlfriend and entire family.

he's pretty good for such a tall guy. Most guys I know or see around that height are lanklets. Only ones that aren't are the tall ass NIgerians that I know
For both a tall and old guy, his face is relatively decent.

tall people past 6'6 have those ogre faces due to hgh secretion, and age is pretty self explanatory.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
For both a tall and old guy, his face is relatively decent.

tall people past 6'6 have those ogre faces due to hgh secretion, and age is pretty self explanatory.
The only guy I know with a decent face at that height is this 6'7 nigerian guy. Actual Tyrone. Tall with super wide frame and actually muscular and his face is like a HTN black dudes.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
The only guy I know with a decent face at that height is this 6'7 nigerian guy. Actual Tyrone. Tall with super wide frame and actually muscular and his face is like a HTN black dudes.
Org 15 year olds: 6'7 is only tall life starts at 6'9+

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James
He can buy your girlfriend and entire family.
If that’s the mentality you rock in your life, I feel sad for you
How shit must the company around you be, that you think it’s normal that the ppl closest to you can get bought out jfl

And anyways that’s besides the point

Entire point of blackpill is to avoid red pill stuff like using money to get women. You want them to feel attraction to you
But like I said… despite his stats, his vibe is so soy that I can hardly see any women having lust in their eyes when looking at him

Im sorry OP, but you can do him a favour if you really want
Unzip his trousers and swallow his fat load.. you’re already doing it over the Internet you might as well do it in person

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
If that’s the mentality you rock in your life, I feel sad for you
How shit must the company around you be, that you think it’s normal that the ppl closest to you can get bought out jfl
Stop being a bitch and accept it.
And anyways that’s besides the point

Entire point of blackpill is to avoid red pill stuff like using money to get women. You want them to feel attraction to you
But like I said.. despite his stats, his vibe is so soy that I can hardly see any women having lust in their eyes when looking at him

Im sorry OP, but you can do him a favour if you really want
Unzip his trousers and swallow his fat load.. you’re already doing it over the Internet you might as well do it in person
The statement "blackpill > redpill" is not an absolute, circumstantially, some people need money more than look gains to ascend. Money runs the world and it's also, the masculine role to provide.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Stop being a bitch and accept it.

The statement "blackpill > redpill" is not an absolute, circumstantially, some people need money more than look gains to ascend. Money runs the world and it's also, the masculine role to provide.
Don’t get me wrong, I agree with the second part faggot

But we are discussing how to attract women with lust. Not women who are settling with you with a lack of attraction, because of better life prospects

No actual woman will look at this 6’7 HTN:forcedsmile: with Hunter Eyes:lul: and want to fuck him
He gives off such a soy beta vibe
Unironically most 5 10 dark triad MTNs would invoke more raw sexual attraction than this betabuxxing lanklet

Idk why you’re sucking him off so much
Sell your mother to him, we can tell it’s crossed your mind OP
Let him impregnate your future wife too while you’re at it

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
Tall + White + Billionaire = 0.001% SMV regardless of his face being average

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Azonin and greycel
Don’t get me wrong, I agree with the second part faggot

But we are discussing how to attract women with lust. Not women who are settling with you with a lack of attraction, because of better life prospects

No actual woman will look at this 6’7 HTN:forcedsmile: with Hunter Eyes:lul: and want to fuck him
He gives off such a soy beta vibe
Unironically most 5 10 dark triad MTNs would invoke more raw sexual attraction than this betabuxxing lanklet

Idk why you’re sucking him off so much
Sell your mother to him, we can tell it’s crossed your mind OP
Let him impregnate your future wife too while you’re at it
This guy has higher smv than any "muh high t masculine" incel or even be it chad on this website.

Give me a user on this website that mogs him. I'll wait.

This guy has higher smv than any "muh high t masculine" incel or even be it chad on this website.

When you spend most of your time scrolling TikTok in Class and rating men's faces its easy to underestimate
the gravity of being a Billionaire in the real world

Only on org

• +1
When you spend most of your time scrolling TikTok in Class and rating men's faces its easy to underestimate

Only on org
I dont have tiktok idk what ur on about

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Azonin

I’m not denying he has SMV
But Elon Musk has higher SMV nigga:
IMG 1089
IMG 1095
IMG 1094
IMG 1093
IMG 1090
IMG 1092
IMG 1091

Attraction correlates to SMV, remember that. A higher SMV doesn’t necessarily mean that he’ll get the woman more primally turned on. SMV is the chances that somebody can get laid, and with what type of woman.

When the majority of the SMV comes from money/ height (without any DOM personna whatsoever)/ fame/ good face (but lacks dimorphism like a TikTok eboy); then it accounts for nothing.
Yes you might have more sex but does it matter, if you can tell the woman isn’t really attracted to you. They might be attracted to the idea of being with you. Being with a protector/provider/somebody famous. But they don’t feel that lust, looking at you. If that’s the type of sex you want to chase then so be it.

His 6’7 height also doesn’t matter because of his personna. This dude is 9 feet tall, and other than women who would get with a guy purely because of height, do you see other woman feeling attracted to him:
IMG 1096

Even the women themselves who are going for height wouldn’t. They’d most likely sleep with him and be in a relationship with him to boast to their friends, or use him for clout etc
SMV is the number of women that want to sleep with you. How valued you are in the sexual market. It doesn’t specifically talk about the intent of why those women are sleeping with the guy.

Personally, I only count SMV from the stance of the women being attracted to you. And from that perspective, this lanky twat scores pretty low.
Like I said the average man 5 10 MTN, but dark triad personna would incite more raw attraction.

Only on org
No I understand it man.
Im long out of education. I know the importance of money.
You’re misunderstanding my point read the post above

Interesting. But he is only 58 now. And those are old pictures. This picture with King Charles is from 2022. THe was a mog machine when young though.
king-charles-iii-hosts-a-reception-to-celebrate-small-businesses.webp

This episode of Dragons Den is from 2023, so age 57, looks a few years younger than 57, but nothing extraordinary. Tall people age faster, so that makes it the more impressive. Time stamped

• +1
I’m not denying he has SMV
But Elon Musk has higher SMV nigga:
View attachment 2959032View attachment 2959033View attachment 2959034View attachment 2959035View attachment 2959036View attachment 2959037View attachment 2959038

Attraction correlates to SMV, remember that. A higher SMV doesn’t necessarily mean that he’ll get the woman more primally turned on. SMV is the chances that somebody can get laid, and with what type of woman.

When the majority of the SMV comes from money/ height (without any DOM personna whatsoever)/ fame/ good face (but lacks dimorphism like a TikTok eboy); then it accounts for nothing.
Yes you might have more sex but does it matter, if you can tell the woman isn’t really attracted to you. They might be attracted to the idea of being with you. Being with a protector/provider/somebody famous. But they don’t feel that lust, looking at you. If that’s the type of sex you want to chase then so be it.

His 6’7 height also doesn’t matter because of his personna. This dude is 9 feet tall, and other than women who would get with a guy purely because of height, do you see other woman feeling attracted to him:
View attachment 2959047

Even the women themselves who are going for height wouldn’t. They’d most likely sleep with him and be in a relationship with him to boast to their friends, or use him for clout etc
SMV is the number of women that want to sleep with you. How valued you are in the sexual market. It doesn’t specifically talk about the intent of why those women are sleeping with the guy.

Personally, I only count SMV from the stance of the women being attracted to you. And from that perspective, this lanky twat scores pretty low.
Like I said the average man 5 10 MTN, but dark triad personna would incite more raw attraction.

Peter Jones mogs everyone here pretty much because of billionaire status alone, you defined smv as how many women want to sleep with you.

Women will take the billionaire instead of wagie stinky teenage incels here, Any. Mother. Fucking. Day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster and greycel
Peter Jones mogs everyone here pretty much because of billionaire status alone, you defined smv as how many women want to sleep with you.

Women will take the billionaire instead of wagie stinky teenage incels here, Any. Mother. Fucking. Day.
I agree nigga stop being so hard to talk to

I’m saying that the HTN manlet with dark triad tendencies would have women wanting his cock. I’m 90% sure Peter Jones prolly hasn’t even had sex in the last year
I guarantee there’s a dead bedroom situation

This is the last I’m going to speak of it
If you had a triple digit iq, I wouldn’t have had to repeat myself so many times

Interesting. But he is only 58 now. And those are old pictures. This picture with King Charles is from 2022. THe was a mog machine when young though.
king-charles-iii-hosts-a-reception-to-celebrate-small-businesses.webp

This episode of Dragons Den is from 2023, so age 57, looks a few years younger than 57, but nothing extraordinary. Tall people age faster, so that makes it the more impressive. Time stamped

He gets called the mog machine quite often.

I agree nigga stop being so hard to talk to

I’m saying that the HTN manlet with dark triad tendencies would have women wanting his cock. I’m 90% sure Peter Jones prolly hasn’t even had sex in the last year
I guarantee there’s a dead bedroom situation

This is the last I’m going to speak of it
If you had a triple digit iq, I wouldn’t have had to repeat myself so many times
no because you disagred, you genuinely think lust matters when we are here to improve our smv.

• Hmm...