mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, greywind, STAMPEDE and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Deleted member 47042
nigga hes mtn tf do u see in him that hes possibly htn
u know mtn means average right? I don't know where you live where 50% of the population looks like him

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 65825
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 65825, m0ss26 and 1 other person
looks like badg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47042
Mtn maybe strong mtn

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, BlackpillRemedy, Icon and 1 other person
Light triad mogger.

Copium if you think hes MTN this type of dude gets the good looking woman which is are a not total sluts.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, poopoohead, Deleted member 65825 and 3 others
strong htn/low tier chadlite

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 65825, greywind, j05 and 3 others
def chadlite here

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, m0ss26, Lirevk and 2 others
Chadlite + amazing frame and 180cm = slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47042
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Dumbass grey retard, using quora as reliable source, use celebheights the most legit height estimate of all celebs, he's listed as 175 but he's probably closer to 176

Mini Bio​

• Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg was born on the 24 of October, 1989 in Gothenburg, Sweden. He is a Swedish YouTube video game commentator under the alias name, PewDiePie. He graduated from Göteborgs Högre Samskola and then went to pursue a degree in Industrial Economics and Technology Management at Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden. On 15 of August 2013, he surpassed the leading YouTube channel Smosh and having the most subscribed YouTube channel. He lives in the UK with his wife Marzia Bisognin.
      - IMDb Mini Biography

Mini Bio

• Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg was born on the 24 of October, 1989 in Gothenburg, Sweden. He is a Swedish YouTube video game commentator under the alias name, PewDiePie. He graduated from Göteborgs Högre Samskola and then went to pursue a degree in Industrial Economics and Technology Management at Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden. On 15 of August 2013, he surpassed the leading YouTube channel Smosh and having the most subscribed YouTube channel. He lives in the UK with his wife Marzia Bisognin.
      - IMDb Mini Biography
Aight I'm talking to a retard, whatever he's not 180cm he just has a big head makes him appear taller

Aight I'm talking to a retard, whatever he's not 180cm he just has a big head makes him appear taller
Closer to 180 than 175 nigger besides he can just fraud with shoes

Closer to 180 than 175 nigger besides he can just fraud with shoes

He already frauds with shoes, literally got made fun of by his friends for wearing big ass shoes all the time

Wow lotta low iq people on this forum. "Chadlite" ive never heard of a single girls pussy getting wet from seeing a fag named "pewdiepie"

He already frauds with shoes, literally got made fun of by his friends for wearing big ass shoes all the time
He can afford ll anyways
9D247C86 A12B 463F B414 139B0145E9AE

Wow lotta low iq people on this forum. "Chadlite" ive never heard of a single girls pussy getting wet from seeing a fag named "pewdiepie"
Retard kys, I literally scrolled tiktok and saw two edits with 15k plus likes only from that video

Retard kys, I literally scrolled tiktok and saw two edits with 15k plus likes only from that video
they liking the edit not getting wet from
Him faggot

755F9ECC 3665 490A B285 734A4D0116CC

These r faces that get girls excited (except Bzz)

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
k sure the diagnosed autist knows more than me lol
OK doctor thank you for the diagnosis, I also diagnosed you with being a delusional schizophrenic

Wow a 100,000,000 followers person got 30k of his fans to like an edit jfl youre braindead. Welcome to ignored list retard
Lol who are you? and why so you think I care? loser with high ego

Dumbass grey retard, using quora as reliable source, use celebheights the most legit height estimate of all celebs, he's listed as 175 but he's probably closer to 176
stfu u have over 1k posts on a incel forum bluecel:lul:😡😡😡

chadlite face, sad that hes only 5'9

insane frame and insertions as well, good ab genetics as well, if he was like 6'0, wuldve been a true mogger