Rate pfp

normiemaxxer

normiemaxxer

Iron
Rate dont scroll nga, typee

• Love it
Reactions: Kaari
they just talk shit i think you are handsome guy, high mtn. if you seek for advices i think you should do few things to your hair, also your lips look small i think its cuz you bite your cheeks, maybe a beard look good on you.

you're barely cutting 4psl u autist stop biting cheeks an squinting JFL

Low tier normie with very little potential tbh.

I’m sorry bro but you look like a nice guy.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Low tier normie with very little potential tbh.

I’m sorry bro but you look like a nice guy.
Have you not gone outside, must live in sweden or some if you have. Im mtn at least

• JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Have you not gone outside, must live in sweden or some if you have. Im mtn at least
Why are you asking for rates if you’re not willing to accept the truth?

You’ll have to face reality at some point. The sooner the better.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Why are you asking for rates if you’re not willing to accept the truth?

You’ll have to face reality at some point. The sooner the better.
Feel bad for ur iq

• JFL
Feel bad for ur iq
The other guy who rated you ltn is one of the most respected raters on this forum.

Are you seriously gonna discount and ignore what he says, believing that you know better?

Your ego is fucking crazy

The other guy who rated you ltn is one of the most respected raters on this forum.

Are you seriously gonna discount and ignore what he says, believing that you know better?

Respected lmao

Glaze ur daddy

• JFL
Tbh ur certainly not invisble, I think you’re mtn with niche appeal to like foids who are into pretty boys. Ascend that lower third somehow. Beardmax imo or gymcel and grow hair out you could get up a smv points. Rn you got jestermax looks with the hair tho

Tbh ur certainly not invisble, I think you’re mtn with niche appeal to like foids who are into pretty boys. Ascend that lower third somehow. Beardmax imo or gymcel and grow hair out you could get up a smv points. Rn you got jestermax looks with the hair tho
Jestermax looks?

Jestermax looks?
Like I can see a stacy being with you and her reasoning is “he makes me laugh”, your hair gives you the looks for a guy who can only slay Stacy’s through jestermax. Not saying it’s over though just change the hair