• 9D93B59A-6C83-4A94-9FB1-0B589DAB39F5.jpeg
    9D93B59A-6C83-4A94-9FB1-0B589DAB39F5.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I get no pussy

• JFL
Reactions: justadude, agoostis and Deprived
Good physique but if you’re black it’s less impressive as it’s easy for you to gain muscle anyway

belly button looks uncanny I always wondered wth is that when I was really young and we were switching clothes to sleep back in kindergarten :lul::lul:

Good physique but if you’re black it’s less impressive as it’s easy for you to gain muscle anyway
How much bigger should I get

belly button looks uncanny I always wondered wth is that when I was really young and we were switching clothes to sleep back in kindergarten :lul::lul:
My dad fucked up cutting my cord

• So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan
Doesn’t swarms crash your test levels
depends on what you use, if you use ostarine you won't need pct. in your case you'd benefit greatly from lgd or rad. for those however you'd need put, since they're really strong

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Definitely better than wageslaving for like 100g of muslce in 1 month on natty
Yea but I don’t wanna worry about that rn. I’d rather build it naturally and not worry about test levels

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
depends on what you use, if you use ostarine you won't need pct. in your case you'd benefit greatly from lgd or rad. for those however you'd need put, since they're really strong
Idk bro I’m in college soccer and don’t wanna risk anything during these years rn

Idk bro I’m in college soccer and don’t wanna risk anything during these years rn
if you're playing soccer then your physique is great. don't destroy your top level stamina just for some sluts to notice you bro.

if you're playing soccer then your physique is great. don't destroy your top level stamina just for some sluts to notice you bro.
Alright I’ll just maintain thanks for the fa ice bro. I’m freshman and thought that it’s over if you don’t fuck by the end of freshman year

Alright I’ll just maintain thanks for the fa ice bro. I’m freshman and thought that it’s over if you don’t fuck by the end of freshman year
Thanks for the advice***

Around 9 percent, you would look better with more mass and a bit higher body fat percentage.

Face is like a 3-4, can socialize, not a manlet.
maybe ur face is the problem then, send ur pic to some good rater here to confirm if that is the case. look into some softmaxxes before going surgery route tho

Wh
maybe ur face is the problem then, send ur pic to some good rater here to confirm if that is the case. look into some softmaxxes before going surgery route tho
os a good rater that won’t leak my shit

Wh

os a good rater that won’t leak my shit
bro send me your pic (front and side). as a professor of bones I can assure you my rating will be accurate and confidential