Rate physique?

I

Incel4lyfe

Iron
Why the female no make sexy time with me?

Attachments

• 6996EA7D-FD8B-416D-A4BA-4B6A45284D01.jpeg
    6996EA7D-FD8B-416D-A4BA-4B6A45284D01.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 127
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Show with no towel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, IWantToMax, Nrrr15 and 1 other person
Gay/10

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 4675, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
It that really u bro?

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
body is cope

• +1
Reactions: Nrrr15
Yea obviously

Why the female no make sexy time with me?
Ngl you have great physique,I assume you are ironic with this shit but you have chadlites face and you look like a manlet to me....soo that’s probably the reason why females dont like you

Jus take that now
Ngl you have great physique,I assume you are ironic with this shit but you have chadlites face and you look like a manlet to me....soo that’s probably the reason why females dont like you
I actually fuck bare chicks im just trolling .. but now that i read these fourms it honestly makes me depressed to think of incels like your selves so i was thinking maybe before they delete my account i could try and train you guys to slay?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 102
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 1089 and Mayorga
Jus take that now
4psl face with disproportionate body your narrow cuck skull lacks angularity and FWHR it looks weird compared to the body you probably were giga framecel before.

Show face upclose I cant rate shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Pietrosiek
4psl face with disproportionate body your narrow cuck skull lacks angularity and FWHR it looks weird compared to the body you probably were giga framecel before.

Man go to the fucking gym and pretend the weights are the girl that rejected you and fuck shit up. Then find passions and do what you love .. a girlfriend will come with time why do you want one so bad they are just crazy kents

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax

It’s most likely angle distortion . My face looks narrow in mirror pics too but not irl in mirror it’s odd

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Over
There is someone on the earth that will love each and every one of us , we just have to find them

Man go to the fucking gym and pretend the weights are the girl that rejected you and fuck shit up. Then find passions and do what you love .. a girlfriend will come with time why do you want one so bad they are just crazy kents
I am in gym for 3 months now. No barbell press for my recessed chin. No dumbbells for my acne scars, no gym for my PSL3 face YOU MOG ME HARD.

And I actually never been directly rejected because I dont approach and never been approached.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
It’s most likely angle distortion . My face looks narrow in mirror pics too but not irl in mirror it’s odd
Super normal lookin pic man idk why u have a profile on an incel form.delete it and go live your life

There is someone on the earth that will love each and every one of us , we just have to find them
You need to post better pics for a rate, I cant see any facial features.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
BRO IM SORRY ITS OVER. START DOING WEIGHTLIFTING FAST. YOU HAVE 30% BF

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Sikkunt23
I am in gym for 3 months now. No barbell press for my recessed chin. No dumbbells for my acne scars, no gym for my PSL3 face YOU MOG ME HARD.

And I actually never been directly rejected because I dont approach and never been approached.
Bro you have a models face man you got that like very angular look idk man i think you need to try something new 2020 and just go to bars , get a drink and just look around , chill , if you see a girl look over or make eye contact go try and talk to her , whats worse happens she reject u and you move on to the next . U worrying about shit you shouldnt worry about man. U look fine , JUSTLIFT. That is the cure .

Super normal lookin pic man idk why u have a profile on an incel form.delete it and go live your life
No lol I use this site for feedback on what to looksmax , like it’s generally intended to I’m not acc incel . I soft looks maxed my way into a relationship so looks are key tbh

Bro you have a models face man you got that like very angular look idk man i think you need to try something new 2020 and just go to bars , get a drink and just look around , chill , if you see a girl look over or make eye contact go try and talk to her , whats worse happens she reject u and you move on to the next . U worrying about shit you shouldnt worry about man. U look fine , JUSTLIFT. That is the cure .
JFL that's not me that's Jordan Barrett, aussie supermodel

SmartSelect 20200120 110608 Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax and Pietrosiek
You do realize that his profile pic isn’t him and it’s another model lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
It's hard for humans to ever be satisfied, it is our lack of satisfaction that has made us dominate the Earth, and it is only because of the feminization of development that we have been stalled in our conquering of the universe, love means nothing bud.

Yea I fucking hate this so much, then you get told "you have a long midface, it's ovER"

we have similar physiques tbh. u are obviously bigger but i mean the insertions etc