WIN 20240125 18 31 24 Pro

i always descend in summer i hate it

Attachments

• WIN_20240125_18_31_24_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20240125_18_31_24_Pro.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
attached the not blacked out picture on accident fuck atleast its low quality tho

ltn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829 and child__
low mtn, could get to mid/high mtn with thickened eyebrows, fixed skin and for the love of everything that's sacred drop the haircut (also photos are ass, repost with better light)

• +1
What the fuck is that hair please tell me you gave it texture go on no shampoo so you start releasing natural oils
it was way waywaywayway more moisturised than now lol test made my hair start to curl and it hasn't fully curled up so i look like those mfs that have "yea i got fluffy hair" hair

• JFL
Reactions: Steroyl
MTN

• +1
Chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 82370
ltn is literally ugly nevr been called ugly before never been treated like im ugly stop underrating :rage:
u asked for a rating and u get pissed and its not an underrate ur ugly ash especially w that bowl cut or wtv ts is

Low trust school shooter pheno if neutral face, it is borderline over but there is still traces of hope somewhere

View attachment 3085179
clenching hard + yea my appeal was ass I just grew out my hair lashes (because my lower lashes did not exist lol) and my bones grew in the meantime still over but my father has great pheno (started balding at 18-19 tho but my older brother is showing no signs of hair loss at 30) and looked like me when he was younger so I still have hope to not look like a low trust narrow jaw normie

u asked for a rating and u get pissed and its not an underrate ur ugly ash especially w that bowl cut or wtv ts is
iwas a lil frustrated from something else yea my hair looks ass in these pics

fix haircut pls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
LTN is below like the 40th-ish percentile for his age group, which he really isn’t, I think you’re just bad at rating. You have to think in more perspectives than one

• +1
Reactions: child__