Iron
IMG 3870

high mtn

• +1
Reactions: Icon, ynns and AustrianOak47
  • +1
Reactions: xxv and Icon
show front or 3/4, side is irrelevant
I dont have any recent pics of me beside this gay pic from call where i still think i look good. so here you go.

Attachments

• IMG_3898.jpg
    IMG_3898.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 0
High mtn you can easily ascend to htn

• +1
Reactions: Icon and ynns
thx what do i need to do?
I suggest : 1) max eye area (there are loads of threads here pretty much complete, più completi di quanto potrei dirti e c’è tutto ciò che devi sapere) 2) try to thin your nose as more as possible with face yoga (it’s cartilage so you can reshape it) 3) volufiline for lips 4)personally i would suggest to gently bonesmash the brown ridge to stimulate his growth but you must do it right
This is soft max but should be enough for you to hit htn. However to ascend chad-chadlite, as for everybody here, you need hardmaxingg. You have really good bone structure already so I'm convinced that you would ascend to chad with slightly invasive things, like low lid retraction etc. But I honestly don't recommend you to do that

I suggest : 1) max eye area (there are loads of threads here pretty much complete, più completi di quanto potrei dirti e c’è tutto ciò che devi sapere) 2) try to thin your nose as more as possible with face yoga (it’s cartilage so you can reshape it) 3) volufiline for lips 4)personally i would suggest to gently bonesmash the brown ridge to stimulate his growth but you must do it right
This is soft max but should be enough for you to hit htn. However to ascend chad-chadlite, as for everybody here, you need hardmaxingg. You have really good bone structure already so I'm convinced that you would ascend to chad with slightly invasive things, like low lid retraction etc. But I honestly don't recommend you to do that
Thank you bro