lockedincurry

Iron
7AB2D84C 32BA 46DF 81CB 42A50A14C816
8DD5A0B5 E265 49F9 8C6C 58F049721E19

You look pretty cute (no homo).

• JFL
Reactions: antony 726
Nigga u are definitely a homo 😭😭😭 it ain’t adding up dawg
Lol bro I get the most beautiful women simping for me bro.

The problem with you faggots is that you guys are so scared of being "fruity" that you all look the same (mid).

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
stop sucking in ur cheeks faggot

Lol bro I get the most beautiful women simping for me bro.

The problem with you faggots is that you guys are so scared of being "fruity" that you all look the same (mid).
U calling me a faggot is insane projecting, you’ve called like 9 people here cute

U calling me a faggot is insane projecting, you’ve called like 9 people here cute
Maybe i'm so secure that i am able to call them cute without being attracted to them.

Funny thing is irl i get people of all ages and genders checking me out and i have no issues getting respect from men so y'all can call me gay all day but what i'm doing works. 😂 My life is great since i have the best options and nobody fucks with me

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Maybe i'm so secure that i am able to call them cute without being attracted to them.

Funny thing is irl i get people of all ages and genders checking me out and i have no issues getting respect from men so y'all can call me gay all day but what i'm doing works. 😂 My life is great since i have the best options and nobody fucks with me
you either look better irl or ur nt, its not cause you act like a faggot I PROMISE

Low to mid mtn
High appeal for Latinas

Mid-low mtn agreed. Possible high appeal with filipinas/south asians. Definitely not latinas until you get some more money. Then maybe.

• +1
Reactions: antony 726