200.6 KB · Views: 0
mogger.jpg

high mtn

• JFL
Reactions: jezebel
brutal low nasion, high gonial angle, no forward growth
good colouring good front profile, mid mtn

what can I do to improve those things?
dontn listen to him u handsome in my opinion u just need to lose some fat so your jawline becomes more visible, other than that ypur already handsome

dontn lsten to him u handsome in my opinion u just need to lose some fat so your jawline becomes more visible, other than that ypur already handsome
u know nothing. losing weight isnt gonna magically add bone to his mandible or maxilla jfl

I don't really understand the whole LTN, MTN, HTN etc bs
but you look young brah, you'll come into your facial prime as you get older.

my facial bones became a lot bigger after getting into lifting at 21, but I was also malnourished due to my own ED since 17, so my case was probably just spiking my hormones and delayed puberty.
u just need to lose some fat so your jawline becomes more visible, other than that ypur already handsome
this is wrong. his face is lean, probably sub 16% bodyfat; anymore weight loss would have him looking like a labour camp survivor.
op, at your young age, you should gain MORE weight; give your body energy to use, so that it can grow to its full potential, and to do this, it also means you should be lifting, and doing sprints 3 - 4x a week.

god speed

He doesng need bone tho. U can tell his jawline is good but by losing fat itll be more visable
man im not tryna be rude to this guy, but no. coping isnt gonna help him, sometimes you just need to understand that surgery is the only way to do certain things, he needs trimax and ccw rotation if he wants to improve

man im not tryna be rude to this guy, but no. coping isnt gonna help him, sometimes you just need to understand that surgery is the only way to do certain things, he needs trimax and ccw rotation if he wants to improve
Idk man i personally dont see it but ig ur more expirienced in those matters

Idk man i personally dont see it but ig ur more expirienced in those matters
if he posted a more neutral frontal i could see if theres anything wrong there he could fix surgically or through softmaxxing but all we can really see is his side

• +1
Reactions: Demogcrat
if he posted a more neutral frontal i could see if theres anything wrong there he could fix surgically or through softmaxxing but all we can really see is his side
this is different pic from back when I had acne a few months ago

Attachments

• mog.jpg
    mog.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 0
HTN front due to eye area / overall harmony. MTN side