Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL IS BBC ONLY
Surprised none of the comments mention him

@Pollorex @vrilmaxxer why?

@Confusedmax why?

@autistic_tendencies

@greycel why so?

Greycels are rating too harsh. Blackgymmax’s unironically harsh ratings were known as a meme, but they’ve become so widespread partly because when people call Chadlites/Chads a HTN, greycels won’t understand the sarcasm.

Entry level chadlite is top 1% or Pewdiepie (current) PSL. This dude clearly mogs but his undereyes aren’t amazing and he lacks strikingness other than from sharpish zygos
IMG 1246

He’s higher than Christian Bale who I would say is low-mid Chadlite, closer to Mid. This guy is high Chadlite on the dot, looks to have a good Germanic pheno too

• +1
Reactions: prince_ and Xangsane
Greycels are rating too harsh. Blackgymmax’s unironically harsh ratings were known as a meme, but they’ve become so widespread partly because when people call Chadlites/Chads a HTN, greycels won’t understand the sarcasm.

Entry level chadlite is top 1% or Pewdiepie (current) PSL. This dude clearly mogs but his undereyes aren’t amazing and he lacks strikingness other than from sharpish zygos
View attachment 2972968

He’s higher than Christian Bale who I would say is low-mid Chadlite, closer to Mid. This guy is high Chadlite on the dot, looks to have a good Germanic pheno too
would you say he's averaged out nicely like Chico or his features are more striking?
I'm surprised foids didn't lust over him in the comments

• +1
Reactions: greycel
would you say he's averaged out nicely like Chico or his features are more striking?
I'm surprised foids didn't lust over him in the comments
Incredible harmony, one of the best I’ve seen in ages..deffo closer to the first

But his leanness helps his good bone structure show. Wouldn’t say it’s striking but his zygos are kinda striking ye
His youth and health indicators are holding him back, he has forehead lines and doesn’t lay much attention to his skin

Also @Xangsane, I was thinking of an idea you could do
At 150,000 posts you could release like a 10 dollar gift card edited into a random post in some obscure thread of your choice.. and tell the mods to not disclose it to anybody. So it will be a mini Easter egg hunt of sorts
Maybe people won’t find it for years. It could be edited into a long text or a picture for example of your hurricane stuff, or anything tbh maybe an AI chad hidden on the necklace
Only somebody like you would these many posts could do it jfl

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Donquixote
Idm paying for it too if it’s like 10 dollars, if we want more we could use a bigger pot from mods putting a thread up and ppl donating, and you could release many 10 dollar codes

• +1
Reactions: Donquixote
Surprised none of the comments mention him
no one is mentioning him because the average yt commenters on people such as "ohh he can arrest me as well" etc other thirst comments are coming from JB's. This guy doesnt really have a JB appeal he is older plus masculine and 30-40 milfs would prefer him obviously they not gonna comment under these vids

• +1
Reactions: greycel
no one is mentioning him because the average yt commenters on people such as "ohh he can arrest me as well" etc other thirst comments are coming from JB's. This guy doesnt really have a JB appeal he is older plus masculine and 30-40 milfs would prefer him obviously they not gonna comment under these vids
Why won’t you say he has jb appeal?

Why won’t you say he has jb appeal?
I mentioned it here:
Incredible harmony, one of the best I’ve seen in ages..deffo closer to the first

But his leanness helps his good bone structure show. Wouldn’t say it’s striking but his zygos are kinda striking ye
His youth and health indicators are holding him back, he has forehead lines and doesn’t pay much attention to his skin

Also @Xangsane, I was thinking of an idea you could do
At 150,000 posts you could release like a 10 dollar gift card edited into a random post in some obscure thread of your choice.. and tell the mods to not disclose it to anybody. So it will be a mini Easter egg hunt of sorts
Maybe people won’t find it for years. It could be edited into a long text or a picture for example of your hurricane stuff, or anything tbh maybe an AI chad hidden on the necklace
Only somebody like you would these many posts could do it jfl

And yeah like @AustinCutler said, hair is very important for JB appeal.

View attachment 2972968

Muh greycels muh pewdiepie :feelskek:

Bro has a recessed maxilla and looks uncanny as hell, he’s subhuman.

Also pewdiepie is a giga peanut skullcel :feelshaha: how u gonna rate a peanut skull chad? He might be low HTN (at most) cause his face is mildly pleasant but his peanut skull is so unappealing there's no way u can rate him anything above low htn.

People rate him chad because they like his internet persona, nothing else.

IMG 4771

This guy is nowhere near

IMG 4772

Guys like these, and even mid-high HTNs mog him to death.

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, LegitUser and shizuku11111
Would you say jbs would pick a chad with short hair or a HTN with TikTok hair?
easy : htn with tiktok hair and thats for age 14-18-9 after 21 yo many girls prefer more masculine tho

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
easy : htn with tiktok hair and thats for age 14-18-9 after 21 yo many girls prefer more masculine tho
Why would they pick the TikTok hair jigga

Would you say jbs would pick a chad with short hair or a HTN with TikTok hair?
HTN with TikTok hair, just be HTN from harmony

They don’t seem to care as much for defined bones etc
That’s what I’ve noticed, being lean matters less at the start. For JBs. Then it peaks and matters a lot for women 18-25ish. Then they become more lax and start dating fatter dudes too, and you can get even even fatter so long as you’re rich
It’s because their standards drop after being ran through, and initially the JBs like a dude for actual love, but they’re friends will plant ideas in her head etc etc

It’s why so many fat guys who actually are in couples are when they are a kid

It reminds me a lot of this video

When this guy was a kid, he probably got together with this girl, 2yrs back, but when she got into senior yr or college then she saw lots of lean ripped dudes, and she thinks she was settling. It’s all based on competition around you

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and noodlelover
HTN with TikTok hair, just be HTN from harmony

They don’t seem to care as much for defined bones etc
That’s what I’ve noticed, being lean matters less at the start. For JBs. Then it peaks and matters a lot for women 18-25ish. Then they become more lax and start dating fatter dudes too, and you can get even even fatter so long as you’re rich
It’s because their standards drop after being ran through, and initially the JBs like a dude for actual love, but they’re friends will plant ideas in her head etc etc

It’s why so many fat guys who actually are in couples are when they are a kid

It reminds me a lot of this video

When this guy was a kid, he probably got together with this girl, 2yrs back, but when she got into senior yr or college then she saw lots of lean ripped dudes, and she thinks she was settling. It’s all based on competition around you

And why doesn’t she go for the lean ripped dudes past 25 unless if she isn’t run through?

And why doesn’t she go for the lean ripped dudes past 25 unless if she isn’t run through?
They drop their standards.
Because they are being outcompeted by younger women and that's when reality hits for them. They would find out their Chad bf is seeing a younger girl on the side/ nobody HTN+ wants to deal with their bullshit past/ they themselves have become fat too

Lots of reasons, these were just a few. But mainly because they look for stability when they get older. Also, ripped guys make every girl insecure deep down - some may show it, some may not.. because a woman wants to lose her tummy fat (and whilst its difficult for her to just do a simple task, guys are getting 6 pack shredded abs).

• +1
it's more about country than the age of the woman, here all girls prefer masculine types, doesnt matter if you mean 10-12yo girls or 20yo college women or 40yo milfs

htn good features, good body, but harmony is meh to me

it's more about country than the age of the woman, here all girls prefer masculine types, doesnt matter if you mean 10-12yo girls or 20yo college women or 40yo milfs
where do you live

clicked on this thread and now i'm leaving once i saw that your the OP

• WTF
They drop their standards.
Because they are being outcompeted by younger women and that's when reality hits for them. They would find out their Chad bf is seeing a younger girl on the side/ nobody HTN+ wants to deal with their bullshit past/ they themselves have become fat too

Lots of reasons, these were just a few. But mainly because they look for stability when they get older. Also, ripped guys make every girl insecure deep down - some may show it, some may not.. because a woman wants to lose her tummy fat (and whilst its difficult for her to just do a simple task, guys are getting 6 pack shredded abs).
The HTN becomes fat?
And what about the confident foids with little to no past?