• +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, BigBiceps, Deleted member 5048 and 1 other person
thot/10

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Warlow
she kinda looks like a turkish girl i knew who got BLACKED since her bf is black, jfl. i actually knew him from high school, never had a bad opinion about him. her on the other hand??? jfl, i just think shes weird. he wanted to revert (to islam) and she said "no dont do it" (jfl @Chadelite)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
She will age like shit and will lose all her glow by age 25, too much tanning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10176 and Deleted member 3073
she kinda looks like a turkish girl i knew who got BLACKED since her bf is black, jfl. i actually knew him from high school, never had a bad opinion about him. her on the other hand??? jfl, i just think shes weird. he wanted to revert (to islam) and she said "no dont do it" (jfl @Chadelite)
some turks are very white

some turks are very white
yeah, she dyed her hair brown but she had hazel eyes so i mistook her for dutch when she was my college classmate. i quit after like 6 months and i ran into her later in the streets, she was with a model girl (my old classmate got fogged hard) and a boy who was going to take pics of her and she recognized me and was about to give me a hug but i just gave her a fist bump jfl, i dont wanna hug weird chicks like that. anyway reason theres white-passing turks is because their ancestors were from eastern europe; back during ottoman times these places were conquered and absorbed into the ottoman empire.

• +1
yeah, she dyed her hair brown but she had hazel eyes so i mistook her for dutch when she was my college classmate. i quit after like 6 months and i ran into her later in the streets, she was with a model girl (my old classmate got fogged hard) and a boy who was going to take pics of her and she recognized me and was about to give me a hug but i just gave her a fist bump jfl, i dont wanna hug weird chicks like that. anyway reason theres white-passing turks is because their ancestors were from eastern europe; back during ottoman times these places were conquered and absorbed into the ottoman empire.
post pic of her. what part of the netherlands do u live in?

post pic of her. what part of the netherlands do u live in?
i live in rotterdam bro. i just found her on fb for you (fuaark you making me feel like a stalker jfl). the profile is closed off and the pic is only low res and she doesnt look like how i remember her tbh

• +1
i live in rotterdam bro. i just found her on fb for you (fuaark you making me feel like a stalker jfl). the profile is closed off and the pic is only low res and she doesnt look like how i remember her tbh
brutal. at least you found her. you know if she's single now or something? if she is then make a move bruh you got this

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
10/10 in my books

• +1
10/10 in my books
true, but many here people would cope with lima and shit. rickety victorias secret models cant hold a candle to this type of girls, this is what a real 10/10 looks like

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, john2 and Deleted member 1751
I know OPs location

brutal. at least you found her. you know if she's single now or something? if she is then make a move bruh you got this
i dont think shes single but bro im not even attracted to her. the girl you posted looks better than she does. besides its weird going after the chick your old high school freshman year friend was dating lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and Deleted member 3073
When she's around me.

• Love it
I'm from Recoleta, Buenos Aires

I cant cope with my shitskin, argetinians are the whitest south americans, legit moggers, manlets tho. I used to rot in Taringa a lot

• JFL
I cant cope with my shitskin, argetinians are the whitest south americans, legit moggers, manlets tho. I used to rot in Taringa a lot
Average height is 174 cm, manlet tier. But all countries are full of manlets except Northern Europe. In the US most men are manlets too, or at least to me (average height there is merely 2-3 cm more).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Average height is 174 cm, manlet tier. But all countries are full of manlets except Northern Europe. In the US most men are manlets too, or at least to me.

Did you used Taringa?, that Place was funny as shit, full of argentinos

Did you used Taringa?, that Place was funny as shit, full of argentinos
Yeah I used it lol based site, 99% xenophobic shitpost and football drama. Where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Yeah I used it lol based site, 99% xenophobic shitpost and football drama. Where are you from?

Im close to Panamá, i used to loork the pua comunnity, but the forum went to shit, everyone left

• So Sad
Do you know her personally IRL?

Do you know her personally IRL?
Yes through friends from my younger years, she is pretty popular I think she has 100k on IG

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and john2
Yes through friends from my younger years, she is pretty popular I think she has 100k on IG
Stop rotting here and make a move on her :feelshehe:.

• +1
she's red like a crab
her hair should be darker

gigafogger

• +1
Southern Cone(includes South Brazil) stays undefeated
Indeed
I believe the best state of Brazil when it comes to women is probably Santa Catarina

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium and Deleted member 3073
She has high sex appeal. Looks fun and vibrant and would take time to teach you how to please her in the bedroom. 6/10 PSL. 8/10 on Sex Appeal Scale.

• +1
Reactions: joseph and Deleted member 3073
She has high sex appeal. Looks fun and vibrant and would take time to teach you how to please her in the bedroom. 6/10 PSL. 8/10 on Sex Appeal Scale.
I cant even fathom what she must do
in the bedroom, son

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium
female thom strijd
damn I can’t :feelswhy:

Subbuman jfl, everyone worships white foids

did u fuck her

can u make a thred on what to do when a girl comes to ur house plss my onetis is coming to my house (im 16)

did u fuck her

can u make a thred on what to do when a girl comes to ur house plss my onetis is coming to my house (im 16)
Watch a movie with her, a scary one so she pretends she is frightened and you can hug her so it escalates from there...

• +1
Cute

• +1