Rate Pratish Turden. Tamil Chad. Browridge that beat you up bruv!!!

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
0197d2b2ac1d6aed27d3dce40e0aead2

5a5b00114ae601fc4c3a502f46adf45c

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
LTN in the West. MTN in India

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21628 and Deleted member 20945
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, incel194012940, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, Deleted member 15827 and Brownskink
He would be a tyronelite if he was fully blackpassing.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Haven’t you quit the forum like 10 times?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broly, Deprived, Vain786 and 2 others
MTN with HTN potential

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
@VicMackey this dude is actually saying you're average looking lol

If you're a 5 this dude's a 2/10 loooool
It is just his phenotype tbh. In some pics, he passes as black and looks good. Others dravidian and he looks bad. IDK.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I said he’s mtn now htn after weight loss fat kills everyone. First let him get to htn then we can see what stops him from chadlite dk why that fat oldcel Ravi wants beef I mog that “ Marlboro man” to suicide anyways age wise looks wise height wise . Whatever going to sleep ciao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
I said he’s mtn now htn after weight loss fat kills everyone. First let him get to htn then we can see what stops him from chadlite dk why that fat oldcel Ravi wants beef I mog that “ Marlboro man” to suicide anyways age wise looks wise height wise . Whatever going to sleep ciao

Bro you don't mog anyone man. You're one of the dudes on here that I can categorically say with scientific certainty, is legitimately ugly.

You're lower than LTN 4/10. I would give you 3.5/10

You need gym, proper nutrition and then surgery.

Your parents are likely wealthy so I suggest that you TitBot max and assassinate them as he did his and then use the inheritance on fixing all the failos I will tell you you have when you make an order with the link below in my signature

• JFL
Reactions: Broly, Moggie, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
It is just his phenotype tbh. In some pics, he passes as black and looks good. Others dravidian and he looks bad. IDK.

Everyone looks better irl and there is no way based on the girl he's with rn that he is mediocre looking because of race

This place is out of touch with reality

Bro you don't mog anyone man. You're one of the dudes on here that I can categorically say with scientific certainty, is legitimately ugly.

Your parents are likely wealthy so I suggest that you TitBot max and assassinate them as he did his and then use the inheritance on fixing all the failos I will tell you you have when you make an order with the link below in my signature
How would he go about doing that btw? He needs bimax but from the side he posted, it seems a more forward lower maxilla would make his upper maxilla seem too far back. And there is the phenotype.

Maybe he can just run size game as at least he is tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
How would he go about doing that btw? He needs bimax but from the side he posted, it seems a more forward lower maxilla would make his upper maxilla seem too far back. And there is the phenotype.

Maybe he can just run size game as at least he is tall.
yeah imo hes masc enough, he just needs to grow a beard and focus on looking dark triad cuz hes already 6'3. He cant really maxx out to look super aesthetic or anything imo he needs to just focus on smvmaxxing

yeah imo hes masc enough, he just needs to grow a beard and focus on looking dark triad cuz hes already 6'3. He cant really maxx out to look super aesthetic or anything imo he needs to just focus on smvmaxxing

When you say this you make him think he's GL jfl

When really you are saying he needs to cope with height halo by gymming and broadening his shoulders

He is def too high inhibition to do this though.

This tbh. Getting very jacked and gaining lots of size would really halo him.

Sure he is recessed. But bimax prolly won't be able to fix his recession without making him look weird.

Imo, there are honestly very few people who would genuinely benefit from bimax. It is for a very specific, isolated kind of recession i.e. just in the lower maxilla and lower jaw.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and incel194012940
When you say this you make him think he's GL jfl

When really you are saying he needs to cope with height halo by gymming and broadening his shoulders

He is def too high inhibition to do this though.
I would not say he is as low as 3.5/10. Maybe because of his pheno, his SMV is 3/10. But in India, he is LTN who happens to be tall. At that looks level, size can really halo you.

I would not say he is as low as 3.5/10. Maybe because of his pheno, his SMV is 3/10. But in India, he is LTN who happens to be tall. At that looks level, size can really halo you.

Bro he has an extreme negative canthal tilt, terrible eyes altogether, a very narrow jaw, a narrow face in general and his midface ratio is fucked

The three main important factors of a man's face:

Eye-area
Mandible jaw
Midface

His eye-area is fucked. His mandible is narrow. His midface is long.

Then you have to add the fact he has a low-class hut village North Indian pheno and is skinny fat and narrow shouldered

What are you talking about in calling him low tier normie? Is anyone that's ugly low tier normie all of a sudden? They aren't normie

Bro he has an extreme negative canthal tilt, terrible eyes altogether, a very narrow jaw, a narrow face in general and his midface ratio is fucked

Eye-area
Mandible jaw
Midface

Then you have to add the fact he has a low-class hut village North Indian pheno and is skinny fat and narrow shouldered

What are you talking about in calling him low tier normie? Is anyone that's ugly low tier normie all of a sudden? They aren't normie
Getting many surgeries makes most people look uncanny. Also, some of his flaws are difficult to address.

It's not good advice for him.

Getting many surgeries makes most people look uncanny. Also, some of his flaws are difficult to address.

It's not good advice for him.

I didn't give him any advice yet. He has to make the order.

This tbh. Getting very jacked and gaining lots of size would really halo him.

Sure he is recessed. But bimax prolly won't be able to fix his recession without making him look weird.

Imo, there are honestly very few people who would genuinely benefit from bimax. It is for a very specific, isolated kind of recession i.e. just in the lower maxilla and lower jaw.
what about short face bimax? (rotation with minimal advancemetn)

what about short face bimax? (rotation with minimal advancemetn)
Oh. Nah. I can see how bimax could actually benefit you as you have a noticeable short face. It is different situation that rabid's where he just has both a recessed upper and lower maxilla and a narrow skull. Bimax produces underwhelming results in that sort of situation.

But still, I would manage my expectations regarding surgery.

Eye-area
Mandible jaw
Midface

what surgeries do I need in your opinion

Oh. Nah. I can see how bimax could actually benefit you as you have a noticeable short face. It is different situation that rabid's where he just has both a recessed upper and lower maxilla and a narrow skull. Bimax produces underwhelming results in that sort of situation.

But still, I would manage my expectations regarding surgery.
Ill get the rhino then decide whether i think its worth going through the pain and expensive of imax afterwards

I mog you to suicide “ bruv”