Rate Prettyboy TikTok Chadpreet, Reevan

the fuck does my nigga have on the left side of his face that he never shows it?

He slays because he runs latino game. He doesnt have the tikka masala phenotype and he is able to pass as other ethnicity.

the fuck does my nigga have on the left side of his face that he never shows it?
look at his left eye (our right), it looks weird.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
i was wondering the same thing lmfao

i asked him to show the right side and front in one of his streams but it looked perfectly normal.

it might be his best side or preferred side

look at his left eye (our right), it looks weird.
that might be but in his glo up vid his front looked very symmetrical in his fat photos

He slays because he runs latino game. He doesnt have the tikka masala phenotype and he is able to pass as other ethnicity.
i asked for his rating not an explanation. he dates curry girls anyways

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Also obv eye halo. Cant wait for @FatJattMofo to say this is what the average indian looks like or something. This guy is 1 in 1 billion.
i was wondering the same thing lmfao

i asked him to show the right side and front in one of his streams but it looked perfectly normal.

it might be his best side or preferred side

that might be but in his glo up vid his front looked very symmetrical in his fat photos

i asked for his rating not an explanation. he dates curry girls anyways
God what an idiot. Ok he dont even deserve a rating then. Ill give him -1 PSL

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy
Also obv eye halo. Cant wait for @FatJattMofo to say this is what the average indian looks like or something. This guy is 1 in 1 billion.
son, i asked for a rating

and there are chadpreets on tiktok that mog him

God what an idiot. Ok he dont even deserve a rating then. Ill give him -1 PSL
retard

• +1
son, i asked for a rating

and there are chadpreets on tiktok that mog him

Legit rating? If he is 5'10+ ill give him 6.25

psl 5.5 tbh
he wears contacts

lmfao do u feel insecure bc u got utterly mogged by a curry?

i see makes sense
contactmaxxing is legit

thats cap, hes a 6
idk seems like its lighting fraud looking at his older vids but it could just be contact halo and bodyfat. he is a 6 at least if legit

• +1
he wears contacts

lmfao do u feel insecure bc u got utterly mogged by a curry?

i see makes sense

Oh he wears contacts lol? Ill put him down to a 4 then. I would put 5.5, but since he is gay enough to actually walk around wearing coloured contacts, then he deserves a 4. Stroma or nothing, stop coping.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Oh he wears contacts lol? Ill put him down to a 4 then. I would put 5.5, but since he is gay enough to actually walk around wearing coloured contacts, then he deserves a 4. Stroma or nothing, stop coping.
i agree fucking lol @ this insecure nigga for wearing contacts

he looks weird with them imo

they were only in his last 3 vids tho

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
He doesn’t look good with grey contacts tbh

• +1
Average north Indian

Average north Indian
hes south jfl

psl rate him

i cant believe everyones giving him 5.5, he legit looks like 6. i might be biased tho bc when i showed him to my friends they said i looks like a masculine version of his before

hes south jfl

psl rate him

i cant believe everyones giving him 5.5, he legit looks like 6. i might be biased tho bc when i showed him to my friends they said i looks like a masculine version of his before
He looks more north than south to me. I would give him 5.5-5.8 tbh I need his frontal, his every video is showing his one side of his face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and BigBoy
wtf hes been hiding it since he was 12 i think he has some lovecraftian eldritch curse where if he shows the left side of his face he ends the world 😐😐😐

unknown.png

• JFL
Forward mandible and mouth area = #1 prettyboy trait, tied with good skin

Chicken Tika Vindaloos me

Invisible to most women

• Ugh..
He's ugly. Horrid bulbous ethnic features.