Rate Prince William with hair

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

Obviously better looking than him without hair. Him being a pale white dude with a weird head shape really fucked him over when going bald

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mansnob, androidcel, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Obviously better looking than him without hair. Him being a pale white dude with a weird head shape really fucked him over when going bald
Cucked by thug chad tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo, Mansnob, androidcel and 3 others
They're not short of Money.. youd think he would have gotten a HT long ago

They're not short of Money.. youd think he would have gotten a HT long ago
If you start early with fin and minoxidil, you can avoid a lot of balding. I haven't started balding yet and no one in my family balds, but I still use minox just in case

If I let my mind go wild, I bet the royal family and their doctors didn't allow him to get on any medicine for anything that is not life threatening. Hormone altering medicines must be a no go since he needs to breed the new generation etc. It still doesn't prevent him from getting a transplant or a hair piece.

i mean he's very high profile so likely doesnt want the social taboo hassle of getting a HT, he also likely doesnt give a fuck since he's one of the highest status males in the world and any women would be stupid to fuck with the royal family, i mean look how diana ended up

Looks pretty good. I'd reckon 6+. Anyone else think his eyebrows could be a little darker/thicker?