Rate profile shot- is my chin and mandible recessed?

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
A few different pictures here:

How over is my profile?
More picture here:

Side profiles should be taken looking straight forward and taking it with your camera on the side of you. But nah doesn't look recessed tbh.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Stingray, Drugs and 1 other person
Imgur keeps fucking up and not uploading all pics, here are all the pics:

Change your hooked jew nose and bleach your skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 2227, Drugs and 2 others
Side profiles should be taken looking straight forward and taking it with your camera on the side of you. But nah doesn't look recessed tbh.

Here are retakes

Attachments

• image0 (1).jpg
    image0 (1).jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 277
  • image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 277
Dude yes.
At 4.5 I think you've been rated a little higher than you actually are. I would rate you between 4-4.25.

No only is it recessed, it is also weird. At ramus/massater you jaw is very wide but when it travels towards chin it become very thin.

I would recommend Rhinoplasty, Wraparound jaw implants, and infra-malar-zygomatic implants. You might also want to have your cheekbone shaved from below to get complete illusion of high place thin cheekbone.
Also, as @toolateforme said skin whitening never harms. Refer my thread if you proceed for this.

• JFL
Reactions: Mayorga
Honestly doesn't look bad to me. You should fix the forward head posture tho.

Dude yes.
At 4.5 I think you've been rated a little higher than you actually are. I would rate you between 4-4.25.

No only is it recessed, it is also weird. At ramus/massater you jaw is very wide but when it travels towards chin it become very thin.

I would recommend Rhinoplasty, Wraparound jaw implants, and infra-malar-zygomatic implants. You might also want to have your cheekbone shaved from below to get complete illusion of high place thin cheekbone.
Also, as @toolateforme said skin whitening never harms. Refer my thread if you proceed for this.

Don't listen to posts like this one lmao - absolute delusion by people who use surgery for mental masturbation. You definitely have slightly above average forward growth and the only invasive procedure I would think about if I were you, is a rhino.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, Deleted member 18776, Petsmart and 1 other person
Don't listen to posts like this one lmao - absolute delusion by people who use surgery for mental masturbation. You definitely have slightly above average forward growth and the only invasive procedure I would think about if I were you, is a rhino.
Implants are not invasive brother. He has severe dark circles and lower placed maxilla and both of these will be improved by infra-malar-zygomatic implants.
Of course he has every right to ignore me. But this is blackpilled looksmaxxing forum and people here come to look as much better as they can. So..

chin is fine

Implants are not invasive brother.

srs?

"A medical procedure is defined as non-invasive when no break in the skin is created and there is no contact with the mucosa, or skin break, or internal body cavity"

srs?

"A medical procedure is defined as non-invasive when no break in the skin is created and there is no contact with the mucosa, or skin break, or internal body cavity"
Oh, I meant to say as invasive as other surgeries like jaw surgery, chin wing leforts. Implants are even way less invasive than Genioplasty. As I said, he has some issue with maxilla and he want to reach 5.75+ that's why I recommend him those. I'm not mentally masturbating over them.

Oh, I meant to say as invasive as other surgeries like jaw surgery, chin wing leforts. Implants are even way less invasive than Genioplasty. As I said, he has some issue with maxilla and he want to reach 5.75+ that's why I recommend him those. I'm not mentally masturbating over them.

5.75 PSL will be nearly impossible for me. Even 5.5 will be hard. Realistically I can expect to maybe reach 5.25 PSL after a complete looksmax.

Profile is cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
5.75 PSL will be nearly impossible for me. Even 5.5 will be hard. Realistically I can expect to maybe reach 5.25 PSL after a complete looksmax.
See PSL is flawed scale and has little importance in real world. Most normal people don't know/care about minute things autists here do. If your aim is to get your dream girl (or slay - it becomes boring overtime), you just need improve your lower third, sth to upper maxilla (upper part) (it would diminish your dark circles and improve your face dramatically), and ofc rhino.
Having said that, if you're like me and just like/fantasize about looking good ( that is I don't do looksmaxxing to get girl or slay but because I like it and would like to look better), then PSL becomes important.

See PSL is flawed scale and has little importance in real world. Most normal people don't know/care about minute things autists here do. If your aim is to get your dream girl (or slay - it becomes boring overtime), you just need improve your lower third, sth to upper maxilla (upper part) (it would diminish your dark circles and improve your face dramatically), and ofc rhino.
Having said that, if you're like me and just like/fantasize about looking good ( that is I don't do looksmaxxing to get girl or slay but because I like it and would like to look better), then PSL becomes important.

For dark circles I’m actually considering tear trough fillers. I heard they work extremely well from what I’ve researched. I will be microblading my eyebrows, getting tear trough fillers to address dark circles, getting a blepharoplasty to address upper eyelid droop, getting a rhinoplasty to address dorsal hump, and getting a genioplasty to address chin (specifically to VERTICALLY extend it). No idea what to do about jaw though

For dark circles I’m actually considering tear trough fillers. I heard they work extremely well from what I’ve researched. I will be microblading my eyebrows, getting tear trough fillers to address dark circles, getting a blepharoplasty to address upper eyelid droop, getting a rhinoplasty to address dorsal hump, and getting a genioplasty to address chin (specifically to VERTICALLY extend it). No idea what to do about jaw though
Great although I would prefer infra-malar-zygomatic implants over fillers, it's your choice. Also Genioplasty can wide chin area as well so if you want horizontal increase, ask your surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
Also Genioplasty can wide chin area as well
Lol you have no idea what you're talking about, if anything a standard genioplasty will make your chin narrower
It's 100% apparent that you're trolling tbh

@ArabIncel i can already see where you’re going if u continue posting like this here tbh.

you have a positive outlook rn. you don’t think ur bad looking. if u keep posting pics like this and asking for analysis and shit your self esteem is gonna tank and you’re going to become more and more bitter. then ur just gonna become a mentalcel and give up.

@ArabIncel i can already see where you’re going if u continue posting like this here tbh.

you have a positive outlook rn. you don’t think ur bad looking. if u keep posting pics like this and asking for analysis and shit your self esteem is gonna tank and you’re going to become more and more bitter. then ur just gonna become a mentalcel and give up.

In all honesty I don't have a positive outlook about myself at all. I've nearly committed suicide on two different occasions in the recent past due to my looks. Only recently have I gotten out of that "phase." I realized that I can make a difference by looksmaxxing (that is, by getting all the relevant surgeries and other non-surgical cosmetic procedures). It is this hope that keeps me moving forward. If it weren't for that, I'd legit 100% have roped already (I'm not even joking rn).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Lol you have no idea what you're talking about, if anything a standard genioplasty will make your chin narrower

It's 100% apparent that you're trolling tbh
Yes generally. But at the time of detaching it the surgeon can widen it as well. Tho it would be slight change only. I have only seen one such surgery.

Not nearly as over as your skin color

if your jaw is noticably recessed u can think of surgery like this u can do nun

It's over for you samir