Reactions: Soulsmaxx
send me ur cock, taint and sphincter

• +1
Reactions: Ferrari worthy, Deleted member 1182, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
Cant PM so ill just post em here
61490 61491

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, darkgamer_, androidcel and 2 others
5 psl. You look like you've got good harmony and no recessed features. How tall are you?
Anything I can do to improve? I'm 6ft

• JFL
Reactions: Dissonance, Deleted member 470, Alexanderr and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Tiddlywink and Mewster
Anyway, here's psl explained
https://looksmax.org/threads/rating-guide-psl-percentiles-and-irl.4820/
I think you're a 5. 5'11 is decent height. Your facial harmony is really good. Grow out your hair for curtains and continue to work on your body to get to a lower bf%. Don't do any of the weird crap incels recommend here, you'd be at risk at fucking yourself up.
Appreciate the advice. I've been lurking for awhile now and been too high inhib to post so i have a decent understanding of what not to do lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Appreciate the advice. I've been lurking for awhile now and been too high inhib to post so i have a decent understanding of what not to do lmao.
Gymcelling will be legit as your face is as good as it can be right now. No reason for you to be on this site unless for shits and giggles, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: kramer, Mansnob and Mewster
Any noticeable falios?
I'd say your biggest failo would be how high trust your appearance is.
You looks pretty good and masculine, but you also look incredibly high trust like a big brother or something. I think it might be hard for you to come across as sexy to women. I'm not a woman nor do I know your experience with them thus far so I could be wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Mewster
take them at a better angle

• +1
Reactions: Mewster
6/10 high tier normie. lose bloat and stop coping, show side profile. are u a maxillia degenerate like me?

• +1
You looks pretty good and masculine, but you also look incredibly high trust like a big brother or something. I think it might be hard for you to come across as sexy to women. I'm not a woman nor do I know your experience with them thus far so I could be wrong.
Good point. I do get approached at bars/clubs a fair amount but i know what you mean about the high trust. I feel like most girls take me for being the "nice guy" and not someone they just wanna fuck for the night.
take them at a better angle
61542 This better?
6/10 high tier normie. lose bloat and stop coping, show side profile. are u a maxillia degenerate like me?
61544 Not too sure. I think i have a pretty weak facial structure though, you be the judge.

Last edited:
  • +1
You've got a really good midface. Short and forward grown and you're not recessed at all. What's your current BF%?
BF is around 10-12% i'm a gymcel but have poor facial fat distribution.

BF is around 10-12% i'm a gymcel but have poor facial fat distribution.
Yeah, I was going to suggest cutting down but that's not going to do much. Look into ways to reduce facial bloat maybe. I don't have much experience with that unfortunately but you'll probably look a lot better if you can reduce your facial fat and get more definition. You have the bones, there's just a bit of fat or bloat covering them.

• +1
Yeah, I was going to suggest cutting down but that's not going to do much. Look into ways to reduce facial bloat maybe. I don't have much experience with that unfortunately but you'll probably look a lot better if you can reduce your facial fat and get more definition. You have the bones, there's just a bit of fat or bloat covering them.
I'll probably cut down a little more and see if it makes any difference. All the other methods that i know of to reduce facial bloat seem like cope. Appreciate the advice bro!

6/10

• +1
  • +1
wtf is this troll? r u guys troll?
u are legit chad gj

have fun laughing at us subhumans

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Mewster
Mirin your midface
Also if u want to reduce facial bloat keep a low sodium diet 600mg max per day. Drink atleast 3L water everyday and drink a lot of coffe

• +1
wtf is this troll? r u guys troll?
u are legit chad gj

have fun laughing at us subhumans
Nah no troll haha i'm not even close as gl as some on here
Mirin your midface
Also if u want to reduce facial bloat keep a low sodium diet 600mg max per day. Drink atleast 3L water everyday and drink a lot of coffe
Any thoughts about vit c megadose?

Good Looking but 0 charisma=not slaying
The importance is charisma boyos,you can be normie with a good charisma and slay

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FatmanO, Mewster and androidcel
The importance is charisma boyos,you can be normie with a good charisma and slay

STFU

• +1
Reactions: Dissonance, RichardSpencel and Mewster
Charismas me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Heard it reduces bloat and helps hollow cheeks. Sounds mostly like cope though
Megadose vitamin k2 (MK-4) instead it helps with bone remodeling

• +1
I think you lack personality sweaty

• +1
Chad, college / high school jock looking dude.

• +1
Personality doesn't make foids wet theory

hold on sweetheart. Personality matters A LOT for a women. I LOVE cute and polite guys. It just happens that all my 786 boyfriends were dark triad 7" 9 inch cock chads who beat the shit out of me every single day teehee

• +1
hold on sweetheart. Personality matters A LOT for a women. I LOVE cute and polite guys. It just happens that all my 786 boyfriends were dark triad 7" 9 inch cock chads who beat the shit out of me every single day teehee
High iq lmfao
Chad, college / high school jock looking dude.
PSL?

Last edited:
I mean high trust is also good for LTR
This tbh, explains why so many incels here. Not all but most.

• +1
Welcome, fellow former lurker

• +1
YEAH

IT LACKS CHARISMA

JFLJLFJLFJLJFLF

:soy::soy::soy::soy: I'M ON REDDIT OR WHAT FAGS?

• +1
What can i do to ascend boyos 4BF537EC C7B6 45FD A2F5 A67884990E09