Vvggduqgkiu61
D5wjuikhkiu61
Screenshot 20210601 211033
Screenshot 20210601 211056
Screenshot 20210601 211113
Screenshot 20210601 211019

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
I love it when Indians call the whitest looking Indian dude chadlreet, this guy does not look Indian at all, he has different facial features and different pheno
If he is Indian I’m guessing he is half

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hennypapi, Want2LookBetterJFL, 5'8manlet and 6 others
I love it when Indians call the whitest looking Indian dude chadlreet, this guy does not look Indian at all, he has different facial features and different pheno
I'm not Indian

Saw some post on him on lookism

He's Indian tho .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I'm not Indian

Saw some post on him on lookism

He's Indian tho .
Okay true, for the rate I’m giving him 6.5 psl, he looks a lot like Italian model dellisola but has better bones but a slightly worse eye area

I think there even facially tbh could be up for debate who mogs

• +1
Reactions: AhmedBakr
common tone in punjab though, you just never see this tone because most of the people that immigrate are the dravidian subhumans that slave away coding.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
mogged by average looksmax.org user to the andromeda galaxy and back .

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
common tone in punjab though, you just never see this tone because most of the people that immigrate are the dravidian subhumans that slave away coding.
nah
not really common
more common is this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, AhmedBakr and volcelfatcel
No it’s not common, most Indians here are Sikh
@wanttobeattractive is also around lots of punjabis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
ye because the ones that immigrate are the subhuman ones holy shit, how many times do i explain this JFL. You will never see many good looking indians because the actually exotic ones just say in the country. You will see the drunkard punjabis who are mixed with australoids for 10 centuries or the subhuman dravidians that slave away coding pick your poison :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and AhmedBakr
ye because the ones that immigrate are the subhuman ones holy shit, how many times do i explain this JFL. You will never see many good looking indians because the actually exotic ones just say in the country. You will see the drunkard punjabis who are mixed with australoids for 10 centuries or the subhuman dravidians that slave away coding pick your poison :lul:
Cope

• Hmm...
My older Sikh coworker once told me that punjabis are superior bcz they look different and I was thinking like bruh .... I’d never be able to tell any difference between a Sikh, Muslim or a Hindu

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, volcelfatcel and AhmedBakr
My older Sikh coworker once told me that punjabis are superior bcz they look different and I was thinking like bruh .... I’d never be able to tell any difference between a Sikh, Muslim or a Hindu
Insane cope

Pls

On what planet do these look the same

Muslim
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652

Hindu
RilXkENS 400x400

Sikh
Pride turban e1559677892874

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6531, Lmao and 2 others
you literally used pics of him old
wtd
i was using him in his prime
and the last pic he looks good
Dude he's homosexual, there's pics of him kissing a guy

Most Muslims where I live are Pakistanis
Pakistanis can have different phenos, it depends from person to person but yeah most Indians and Pakis in UK r indeed dark curries if that's what you're saying

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Okay true, for the rate I’m giving him 6.5 psl, he looks a lot like Italian model dellisola but has better bones but a slightly worse eye area

I think there even facially tbh could be up for debate who mogs
You think he mogs this guy ?
2012GameBritishAcademyVideoGamesAwardsUDb0twg2bj9l
Download 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
True in that regard his tone is like a punjabis but his eye area is to good to be northern Indian he has to be half or just got lucky with the eyes

• +1
No in my opinion no, Asian men are high value where I live especially hapas and south East Asians like thai and Vietnamese

but for some women the other guy would mog

it’s up for debate both are 6.5 psl and extremely above average

looks become subjective at this point

but in my opinion the second guy looks better

• +1
Reactions: AhmedBakr
True in that regard his tone is like a punjabis but his eye area is to good to be northern Indian he has to be half or just got lucky with the eyes
I got lucky with my eyes as well, but yeah generally indians have pretty shit orbitals for some reason @StrangerDanger knows all about meds

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10615, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Bro I’m not from India, but most Indians I encounter are either Punjabi or the dark ones, and the darker ones are less common sometimes I see Indians that look somewhere in between south and north but I’m not to familiar with Indian phenotypes but most common I see are punjabis and only a handful are the same skin tone op posted but they have lawless eye areas and are skinny fat manlets that wear those weird head things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and volcelfatcel
hes punjabi from india but hes actually gay lol