• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, DarkAscender, greycel and 1 other person
Subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baerr, greycel and future slavic chad
This guy has the skull shape and facial features/ bones that make him better looking bald/buzz than with hair

Similar to Jeremy Meeks and Freddie Ljungberg

• +1
Reactions: baerr
Very rare

• +1
This guy has the skull shape and facial features/ bones that make him better looking bald/buzz than with hair

Similar to Jeremy Meeks and Freddie Ljungberg
Crazy how tall his skull is honestly

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Crazy how tall his skull is honestly
I've noticed the ppl I mention who look better have large zygo mass midset zygos, with good jaw mass too

Good skull shape

I'm not sure I'd height matters for those ppl I mentioned, but it's definitely a halo

• +1
I've noticed the ppl I mention who look better have large zygo mass midset zygos, with good jaw mass too

Good skull shape

I'm not sure I'd height matters for those ppl I mentioned, but it's definitely a halo
I look better with buzz too but my skull is more compact. I look more low class tho I think (2 fwhr), even tho I have the bones. I’m short, definitely not good for this aesthetic, but that shits unchangebale:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Post more Pinterest moggers

• Love it
Man I got the faceshape that should look good with a short cut. But whenever I buzz or get cornrows (short style). My skull just looks small asf and my face looks rounder somehow.

• Hmm...
Man I got the faceshape that should look good with a short cut. But whenever I buzz or get cornrows (short style). My skull just looks small asf and my face looks rounder somehow.
In selfies or back camera from distance? Could be shit angle if you actually got the shape.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
In selfies or back camera from distance? Could be shit angle if you actually got the shape.
Hmm I don’t think I got the correct face shape (diamond face shape). When I buzz or rock a shortcut my head just looks weird asf

• Hmm...
Hmm I don’t think I got the correct face shape (diamond face shape). When I buzz or rock a shortcut my head just looks weird asf
I mean, even if it’s round, as long as you have prominent cheekbones and or hollow cheeks it doesn’t matter that much

• So Sad
Reactions: DarkAscender
I mean, even if it’s round, as long as you have prominent cheekbones and or hollow cheeks it doesn’t matter that much
Trust me man, I’ve tried. It just looks weird asfuck. The top of my head is just shaped weird.

• So Sad