Reactions: Deleted member 14917
stop trying to promote your shitty music

0PSL. very low iq. over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Xangsane
  • +1
Why isn't he talked about much here?
Good question. I think many here are too young to remember him. He was talked about quite a bit on lookism. Another underrated mogger is Miro Cech. His tinder experiments back in the day were suifuel.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Good question. I think many here are too young to remember him. He was talked about quite a bit on lookism. Another underrated mogger is Miro Cech. His tinder experiments back in the day were suifuel.
If people are too young to remember him why do those same people talk about delon all the time then jfl

If people are too young to remember him why do those same people talk about delon all the time then jfl
Idek, maybe it depends on where people are from. Delon may have been more popular in other countries outside the u.s. as a french actor. Tbf I never knew who delon was before psl. I always knew who vanilla ice was though

• +1
Idek, maybe it depends on where people are from. Delon may have been more popular in other countries outside the u.s. as a french actor. Tbf I never knew who delon was before psl. I always knew who vanilla ice was though
I know so many male models now because of psl and I can't keep a straight face if I happen to unconsciously see one on online adverts

• +1
I know so many male models now because of psl and I can't keep a straight face if I happen to unconsciously see one on online adverts
Yeah I never realized them or paid any attention to fragrance ads. I saw one come on the other day and I saw Barrett in it jfl. Would have never knew him before psl lmao

• JFL
Yeah I never realized them or paid any attention to fragrance ads. I saw one come on the other day and I saw Barrett in it jfl. Would have never knew him before psl lmao
When I see Barrett I'd instantly think of incels